Does she like me back?

Tjtheunicorn11's Avatar Tjtheunicorn118/28/14 11:19 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 73
8/29/2014 8:22 pm
EdgyTheEdgeHog's Avatar EdgyTheEdgeHog
So I like this girl, ya I know, im 11... anyways this is especially targeted at girls who can answer my question. We talk a lot, we know eachother from church. But at church she asked me to stay an extra hour to help out. She laughs at everything, we always hangout, we work on HW together over Skype. She also sometimes laughs whenever she sees me, and I always help her with her locker combo. Point is, I wanna tell her I like her, but I don't know if our friendship will become akward after that. Just want some advice!! THANKS!!!
Tjtheunicorn11
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2014 8:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Wollfy
Why are you asking a bunch of random people who play Minecraft?
08/29/2014 8:22 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
EdgyTheEdgeHog
^^^^^^^this
08/29/2014 8:11 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
jendestroy
Im going to summarize what most people here are saying

you shouldnt be dating if your 11 years old... your too young
08/29/2014 7:44 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pirate
Jade-Craft
dorro123
Tjtheunicorn11So I like this girl, ya I know, im 11... anyways this is especially targeted at girls who can answer my question. We talk a lot, we know eachother from church. But at church she asked me to stay an extra hour to help out. She laughs at everything, we always hangout, we work on HW together over Skype. She also sometimes laughs whenever she sees me, and I always help her with her locker combo. Point is, I wanna tell her I like her, but I don't know if our friendship will become akward after that. Just want some advice!! THANKS!!!

My advice?

Dont' bother with girls until you get out of high school. Out of 5 i've had one good relationship. I wanted to marry her, but it was all screwed up by the disgrace of human being known as her mother.

Girls in middle/high school only care about themselves.

Relationships from age 11-17 are awful

Not always, I'm 12, and I care more about other people. sorry I sound conceited xD. But at that age, usually a 'relationship' is awkward, because her friends will always dare you and her to hug and hold hands for a certain amount of time, and then, if you are mean to her friends, she usually breaks up with you. My friend did that to her 'boyfriend' and I'm using quotations because it's not really dating. You talk. Yep that's about it if you're dating at our age. Sorry
08/29/2014 7:42 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
_books
I would say (being same age, diff gender) to wait until you're older. But hey! If you feel brave enough to do it now, do it. It's truly up to you what you do; I just prefer not having a relationship until it's technically legal with your guardians/parents/whoever. ^-^

Just take note that she might not like you back whenever you do it. DO NOT stalk this girl if she says no, don't hate on her, all that jazz.

Don'tpayattentiontomeIsuckatrelationshipadvicebecauseI'veneverbeeninonebutthatsokai
08/29/2014 7:25 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
(grabs fortune teller)

Does...this...girl...like....tj?

what's your favorite color?
08/29/2014 7:24 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
David5886
11. Too young. Wait until you are at least in high school to start thinking about about girlfriends. It will help you.
08/29/2014 7:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
This
08/29/2014 7:23 pm
Aeternalis_
SkyGeckoMC
Dont' bother with girls until you get out of high school. Out of 5 i've had one good relationship. I wanted to marry her, but it was all screwed up by the disgrace of human being known as her mother.

Yes, kid relationships suck, but seriously?
I've never seen something so obviously sexist, saying that girls only care about themselves yet feeling entitled like they owe you something, like it's your job to be their boyfriend.
Once apon a time, you liked a girl. She didn't like you back. The end.
What, you want me to go make you dinner?

I am not a sexist - the girls I've been with have cared more about their social status then me. I've only met one girl not like that and she lived on the other side of the world. Long distance is not easy.
08/29/2014 7:22 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
lobie10
Don't do it until you're 18 and hopefully still friends. There's nothing wrong with calling her "sweetie" back, though.
08/29/2014 7:18 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
SkyGeckoMC

Yes, kid relationships suck, but seriously?
I've never seen something so obviously sexist, saying that girls only care about themselves yet feeling entitled like they owe you something, like it's your job to be their boyfriend.
Once apon a time, you liked a girl. She didn't like you back. The end.
What, you want me to go make you dinner?
08/29/2014 7:17 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
FirmusPiett
She could well do...
That, or she just really likes you as a friend. But either way, she feels intensely for you, and that's a wonderful thing whichever which way. Hey, better than asking all of us, ask your dad
He'll be the real expert.
08/29/2014 7:16 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer
SkyGeckoMC
Tjtheunicorn11So I like this girl, ya I know, im 11... anyways this is especially targeted at girls who can answer my question. We talk a lot, we know eachother from church. But at church she asked me to stay an extra hour to help out. She laughs at everything, we always hangout, we work on HW together over Skype. She also sometimes laughs whenever she sees me, and I always help her with her locker combo. Point is, I wanna tell her I like her, but I don't know if our friendship will become akward after that. Just want some advice!! THANKS!!!

I bolded all the bits that mean, yes, she likes you.
08/29/2014 7:13 pm
Aeternalis_

My advice?

08/29/2014 7:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Farmer
iNUKEYLUKEYi
dude, my advice is DONT get involved. It'll be heartbreak hotel if she DONT feel the same way, and she just sees you as I friend

[THIS IS MY UNEXPERT JUDGEMENT]
08/29/2014 6:36 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
Until you reach high school it's termed hanging out imo
08/29/2014 9:42 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
Dude if you like this girl just ask her
im 12 and if i never asked the guy i liked out we wouldent be dating
so just go for it
08/29/2014 9:55 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
When you are 12 it isn't dating, it is "hanging out".
08/29/2014 6:30 pm
Level 22 : Expert Grump
Arty
08/29/2014 9:29 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
KeefuhGraphics
yep you were already in the friendzone lol. but go ahead and try and tap that
08/29/2014 9:29 am
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
Hes 11. He has nothing to ''tap'' with.

And the point of the friendzone is that when you enter it you can't leave it, you need to work on your slang.
08/29/2014 9:26 am
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
You're 11 mate. Go play outside. You don't need a ''GF''

And if you are serious, you are in the friendzone. Enjoy your stay.
08/29/2014 9:15 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
I remember when I was 11 this was pretty much how I reacted whenever I spoke to my crush. Yep, I'd say she likes you, but how are you going to know if you don't tell her? <3
08/29/2014 8:25 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Be friends with her. Relationships at 11 years is just weird (to me).
It's fine that she likes you, don't get me wrong. But having a serious relationship at that age is bad.

08/29/2014 8:25 am
Level 22 : Expert Grump
Arty
what more is going to come out of a 'relationship' than a friendship at age eleven.
08/29/2014 8:24 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
Dating is pretty pointless until you're around 18 if you ask me
Even though all the 'popular' kids only talk about who 'likes' who, who makes a good 'couple' with who, who is 'hot', etc.
08/29/2014 8:16 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Architect
jonoww
Honestly stay as friends, it will be the same and less awkward.

But I mean if you want, get together, be sexually active, have kids and get a mortgage for your own house! Leave school early and be a mature adult!
Joking right

NOT
08/29/2014 8:16 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
love doesnt matter when you have KFC and nandos
08/29/2014 8:35 am
WTFshady
Made my day
08/29/2014 8:41 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Dont froget about Red Robin
08/29/2014 8:10 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragonborn
Marissa_Frost
I really cant help you because ive never really LIKED a guy before. Yup, that right, never felt love..
08/29/2014 7:38 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
i can't believe that nobody has said this yet
08/29/2014 7:39 am
WTFshady
This
08/29/2014 5:06 am
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
SpiderMatty
She may like you. The only way to know is get a pitchfork and torch and start chasing her I mean tell her oh yeah the other way to know is watch her in her sleep with creepy breathing and not blinking.
08/29/2014 3:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
What....... The hetalia thingy, Prussia is cool
08/29/2014 4:48 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
Nah, Prussia's always like:
I AM SO GREAT~ ALL HAIL MEEEE~ I AM SO SEXY AND MANLY AND COOL AND HANDSOME AND MUSCULARRR~
08/29/2014 3:57 am
Morneite
FURI BAMUPUDO~!
(FREE BUMP~!)
(No, that's not what it actually is in Japanese...)
08/29/2014 3:40 am
Morneite
LEGOManiacBlake
DalekPotatoas a Hetalia Roleplayer, i can only give you this info:
Get drunk at a party with your crush, Forget whether you're catholic or protestant, throw up and pass out, have yo' gurl take you back home and make her fall asleep on her couch, Wake up with a hangover, go to Allies meeting, get in a fight with a man called Francis, jump out window, meet the girl back at your home, Have some 12 year old kid named Peter Kirkland visit your place, call him a wanker, get him to make some tea, wait for Peter to leave, then blush real frickin' hard until your crush asks if you have a fever from your hangover, imply that yes, it's just a fever, then tell her you love her, then when she hesitantly tries to say "i love you too" assume she doesn't love you, go out for a walk, get stopped by your crush, hear her say "i love you too" kiss her, get drunk again, pass out, get medical treatment by this guy you hate called Francis because you got a cold, get invited to a ball, meet a girl called Wy and a dick called Prussia omg not literally a dick ew, have your girlfriend kiss this man called Prussia, make him faint, aaand that's about all i've got for the RP atm.
(WINK WINK GEO U STILL SLEEPIN K ;4;)

What did I just read...?

Me and Geo's amazing Hetalia Roleplay.
we need help
08/29/2014 3:36 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
CanIHazBlog
Go up to her in front of the entire school and yell "I LOVE YOU! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!". This will literally solve all your problems.
08/29/2014 3:36 am
Level 32 : Artisan Hunter
Wyvernian
DalekPotatoas a Hetalia Roleplayer, i can only give you this info:
Get drunk at a party with your crush, Forget whether you're catholic or protestant, throw up and pass out, have yo' gurl take you back home and make her fall asleep on her couch, Wake up with a hangover, go to Allies meeting, get in a fight with a man called Francis, jump out window, meet the girl back at your home, Have some 12 year old kid named Peter Kirkland visit your place, call him a wanker, get him to make some tea, wait for Peter to leave, then blush real frickin' hard until your crush asks if you have a fever from your hangover, imply that yes, it's just a fever, then tell her you love her, then when she hesitantly tries to say "i love you too" assume she doesn't love you, go out for a walk, get stopped by your crush, hear her say "i love you too" kiss her, get drunk again, pass out, get medical treatment by this guy you hate called Francis because you got a cold, get invited to a ball, meet a girl called Wy and a dick called Prussia omg not literally a dick ew, have your girlfriend kiss this man called Prussia, make him faint, aaand that's about all i've got for the RP atm.

What did I just read...?
08/29/2014 3:29 am
Morneite
as a Hetalia Roleplayer, i can only give you this info:
Oh and i forgot something; Make sure to get ur gurl captured by some shady dude then dress up as your former punk self and stab the shady ppl's boss in the heart then feel a sudden change in your body as if you had part of Jack The Ripper's blood rushing through your veins and then threaten to kill ur GF but then say you can't do it and then later on when you're feeling a bit better you suddenly feel a change again then you run up to Francis the Frenchman and stab him~
Geo we seriously need help...
08/29/2014 9:36 am
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
Jnaejnae
lol drunk, I thought he was eleven. My advice is keep being friends until you are at a more appropriate age. It's not really wrong if you start dating her know but when you are older it will be easier to handle.
08/29/2014 3:19 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Farmer
TheOnlyNoah
From another dude. I would most likely think that she likes you. Does she smile and stare at you? Then look away when she notices you looking at her?
08/29/2014 3:15 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon
xSakex
Point 1: You are eleven and you would be unable to either sustain, or handle an emotional relationship.
Point 2: If you think she likes you, even the tiniest bit, ask her out, most of the girls I know are willing to go on at least one date with a guy before ruling him out.
08/29/2014 3:01 am
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
She want's to murder you and play with your entrails. Have fun.
08/29/2014 2:13 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Art326
From my understandings she most likely does like you.
08/29/2014 1:55 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
EdgyTheEdgeHog
Tell her inspirational quotes from the heart

08/29/2014 1:46 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
phase
I'm not going to show my opinions on anything, like other people are doing.

Asking you to stay after to "help" with her: likes to be around you

Working on homework together: She thinks you're smart / She likes to help you

Laughing at you: She gets nervous around you

Doing her locker combination: Another instance of her thinking you're smart/being around you
08/29/2014 1:30 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Dragonborn
GeerafMinecraft
present a freshly harvested pigeon carcass to her
08/29/2014 1:46 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
OhItsNic
Lol, I'm done.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com