forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

Does this girl like me? 2

1 emerald12 replies254 views
created 04/30/2013 5:35 am by tcygaming
last reply 04/30/2013 6:02 am
I have been having my eye on this girl for 3 months now, but the problem is I don't know if she likes me or not, she would stare with small glimpses at me and then look away when I notice, she isn't shy at all and speaks up quite a lot, when we see each other we just pretend to ignore each other but when I start a conversation shell join in and start talking to me. I do act like the kind of guy who is the cool dude kind of guy, she's 12 and I'm 16. I find it awkward to talk to her directly, but when were with others we both can talk together. When she sees me, she completely ignores me, but I can tell she's ignoring me cause I saw her looking at me and she doesn't even sit next to me even if I arrive earlier than her and take a seat, she arrives later, sees me, but sits with her friends far away from me. Why? Does she like me or not?

Guys, here's some things you don't know, first of all, she's already 13 this year she turned 13 already. Second of all, stop calling me a pedo, for the fact is, I'm about as tall as her and I only started puberty this year. Check out my YouTube and see how old I am. Normal real life yt is yt.com/tehchuanyeow and my gaming is yt.com/tcygaming and btw, I want proper comments ok? She is about 5cm shorter than me only.
Posted by avatar
tcygaming
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

12 replies

04/30/2013 6:02 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Nether Knight
Vrezh
This is not a dating site, and the only purpose these threads serve is to start a big argument. Thread closed, take your romance woes to another site please.
04/30/2013 6:00 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
tehchuanyeow
Im not. Everyone just keeps calling me a pedo cause they think im so old and shit.
04/30/2013 6:01 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
xXPecuniamXx
Did you even READ my post?
04/30/2013 5:56 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
tehchuanyeow
I need peoples' opinions. And not f*cking 5 years old's. I thought love doesn't have an age, and im gonna be 17 soon.
04/30/2013 5:58 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Sniper_Happy
I love how you suck at grammar, then say you are going to be seventeen. Who cares how old you are going to be, if you're not insecure about your age you wouldn't just point it out. It's pretty much like girls on Minecraft saying; Hi I know u dun care but im a girl so give me items and op maybe.

People on here are right, this is not a datingsite, and anyone who asks something like this deserves a serious facepalm.
04/30/2013 5:53 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Sniper_Happy
Planet Minecraft is a website for people who play Minecraft. Stop asking these questions here, expecting people to know something about girls, and stop being a scaredycat and ask her out.
04/30/2013 5:52 am
Level 1 : New Warrior
lockxta
Hey dont listen to what anyone says i know when your a kid it seems awkward to like a girl with 3 years of difference but think about adults that have 10 years difference and its not a big deal, so im sure it will work out fine, just do hat your heart tells you to do and dont listen to people that put you down
04/30/2013 5:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBurrow
If its awkward for u maybe u should Hmmm i dont know ;3 well uhhhhh ;3 umm nvm this isnt a dating help website XD
04/30/2013 5:47 am
Level 41 : Master Wolf Whisperer
ImaLittleCreeper
You should go by feeling not what people tell you on this website
04/30/2013 5:47 am
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
Jezz
She either hates you or she like you but is shy. 16 - 13. Nope. I'm not sure if 16 would be a good age for a 13 year old lmfao. And no one really wanted too know that you started puberty this year, i mean it's quite private to say that. But ask her yourself bro lol
04/30/2013 5:45 am
Level 31 : Artisan Network
ZaphodX
This thread is going to go well.
04/30/2013 5:45 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
xXPecuniamXx
Sorry vrej

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019