_-=Dragon Apocalypse Forum RP=-_

Darky's Avatar Darky3/24/12 3:35 pm
3/26/2012 5:27 am
Doughty's Avatar Doughty

I have been meaning to create a new, successful RP for PlanetMinecraft but most fail and crash down like how a plane does when it goes into the mountain. I have also seen many others creating RPs for everyone so I just thought I should contribute. So I just thought I should put my rules first so you know my expectations are.
-*RULES*-
-Do not be an OP-Character (As in you never die, impossible to beat, VERY strong weapons, or you are like a god)
- Be respectful to one another and do not tease anyone
- Do not spam or be a Troll (I think you all know what a troll is :3)
- THIS IS NOT A SERVER RP, IF YOU ASK FOR AN IP YOU WILL THROWN IN A PIT FULL OF UNATTRACTIVE MEN WITH SCRAGGLY BEARDS AND PEDO STACHES Now that is done with and I think we all know how bad being thrown into a pit full of Unattractive men with scraggly bears and pedo beards are like so don't do it.

The Story

The world is full of Dragons. A robotic dragon named Kygrugen created thousands of dragons to spend chaos amongst the whole world.

*Flashback* A professor in Robotics wanted to show the whole world he could build the greatest and most amazing robot in the whole world, one that multitask by being a patrol and a helper in the city or even the entire world. He was praised amongst magazines and TV commercials across the world and was hired to do many top-secret experiments. He lived in fame, able to pay for anything, but he left his best friend, the dragon Kygrugen.

Kygrugen became enraged at this insolent race of humans and wanted revenge for now praising him! He was the one that was actually making the difference! Kygrugen was given an advanced AI system that allowed him to self program himself to do horrible or amazing things. He programmed a system where he was given the ability to create new mechanical life forms.

*Present* Now the world is consumed by dragons, mechanical dragons I must say and the only way to stop these dragons is to defeat Kygrugen which enslaved the human race and slayed off every scientist including his creator. Who will stop him? Will he be brought down? Will YOU team up to save the world? That is up for you to decide.
----------------------------------------------------
Currently there are three teams that have been formed to save the human race or at least those who are still alive and not captured. They all fall on the same first root word Meta.

(>Team 1<) MetaCryptic= Jackattack400,
(>Team 2<) MetaAlpha= Doughty, Lilmalady123,
(>Team 3<) MetaVarion= Beastlyblu,
===============Application=========
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Remember to make sure you put A LOT of effort into this or else I shall not choose you to be accepted.
=================================
Character Name:
Personality:
Team:
Backstory:
Relatives:
Accepter Application
Past experience being a accepter:
Why you think you should be a accepter:
Accepters=
Darky
Jackattack4000
Darky
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2012 5:25 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
lilymalady123
XD
03/26/2012 5:23 am
lilymalady123
Ahem already chose that team.
03/26/2012 5:27 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
*Ahem* I probably started my app first, it just took me forever to write it because it is THAT good
Darky
xD sorry.
03/26/2012 4:13 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
Character Name: Cole Harvey

Personality: A born Leader, mentally tough, hides his true emotions to give his followers hope, smart, bold, very outgoing, sometimes humorous

Apperance: Tall and very muscular, he has a thick scar across his chest and he never wears a shirt. He wears blue jeans, sunglasses, and a cowboy hat. He has gray eyes and dirty blonde hair.

Team: MetaAlpha

Backstory: Cole grew up in a small house with his Mother and two sisters. His father had walked out on them when he was only 8, and they never saw him again. He grew up as a humble country boy, working on ranches to supply income for his family. He had to mature quickly, given the circumstances that put him as the only boy in his household. He became interested in law enforcement at the age of 14, and he interned at the police station when he was 16. At 18, he entered training and excelled to the top division. He joined the force and became a respected officer, due to his amazing leadership skills. He was promoted to be an officer in the big city located 50 miles north of his hometown. While here, a new crime stopping tool arrived, it was a mechanical dragon named Kygrugen. Of course this dragon couldn't do everything everywhere, but it severely reduced the amount of force needed. Cole barely made the cut, and he began working hard to get another promotion. For the next couple if years, Cole lived in the police station, and sent most if his money to his mom to allow them to survive. Cole started slowly getting noticed for his actions, taking responsibility around the station, always being busy, giving 110% in everything he did. He kept recieving promotion after promotion, until he finally became the sheriff. One night while he was at the station, he noticed something odd about the dragon: it had glowing red eyes and was breathing deeply. He reported it to the creator, but he assured him it was fine. The next morning, there was chaos. Cole showed up to a flaming police station. The Dragon with deep red eyes was trying to escape. Cole rushed in and tried to save the people, but the dragon lashed it tail around, and created a deep gash down Cole's chest. Shortly after this incident, more dragons started appearing. Cole knew he had to fight back. He created the MetaAlpha team to find the weak spots in the Dragons, and to hunt them down nd kill them. His ultimate goal is to find Kygrugen, and to kill him himself.

Relatives: His mother Melussa, and two sisters: Avery and Madison. He hadn't seen thm since he left home to come to the city.

((I feel like this is the only normal human, like no genetic alteration or anything))

Past experience being an accepter: None, everyone has to start somewhere
Why you think you should be an accepter: I feel that I am a great Rper, and that I can definately tell the good Apps from the bad ones.
03/26/2012 5:22 am
Darky
Very good job! Accepted.
03/26/2012 3:58 am
lilymalady123
Character Name: filly "slash" jackerton
Personality: strong, fun, insane, phyco, doesn't have a sense of danger, sees everything as a game and loves to play
Appearance: http://files.myopera.com/xx-DEVIL-ANGEL ... e-girl.gif
Team: MetaAlpha
Backstory: filly was always, well, different. She always jumped of cliffs into the sea, jumped over fire and whatnot. Nothing was to dangerous for her. To tell you truth she is a bit insane. Her family was always unknown to her as she never spent time with them. She. Felt a huge wall between her and society. She had lived with the pain by taking risks, but one time she took the biggest risk, she fell in love. His name was Logan. He was strong, fast, smart and an overall sexy person. They had amazing times together whole saving lives. Sadly, the dream came to an end and the risk became danger. Love was spoilt. Logan was fighting against a dragon with his new fiancé and took a talon to the chest. Filly cried over his body for hours. She buried him and lay a rose on his grave. She stared at the rose. Something inside of her snapped at that point and she has always acted as she did when she was a kid since.
Relatives: a family she lost track of, she doesn't care for them

Oh and there will be a surprise. Spoiler time!

Click to reveal
She is pregnant
Darky
Holy crap she is PREGNANT? Anyways you are accepted.
03/26/2012 2:55 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Beastlyblu
Character Name: Jayson Ryles

Personality: Dark, secluded, and a solo-thinker. He usually works alone, but is a good tactician when working with other people. He is also very brave and cunning, with some flaws of jealousy and a short temper (no raging, just hides).

Apperance: Blue navy hoodie with many blood stains, sunglasses, smokes, many scars. Also 6'2 in height, and muscular. Silver white hair and semi-pale skin tone.

Team: MetaVarion

Backstory: He was a troubled boy from the start. His parents were murdered when he was two years old, and because of his secluded nature, no couple would reach out to adopt him. Soon enough, when he was 14, he ran out into the world and was never seen until a couple years ago when he destroyed his family files in the archives.

When the war began, he was dwelling inside of a radioactive plant when a dragon attacked him, and in the process, infused himself with part of the being. He was immediately infused with the dragon's metal and inside the metal contained the programs for destruction. When outraged, the metal inside him can rip out, and turn him into an android being. But since his temper is so secluded, he rarely, or never turns into the android being.

He found his way, wounded, into a group of survivor's team and nearly died from the bleeding. He healed with the dragon's nanobots slowly repairing him. He has been fighting against the dragons ever since the attack, and still has his personality from when he was 3 years old. Unusual thing is, he never talks. One night, a man tried to make him talk by using insults and slurs, and Jayson just nodded, and the man was never seen again.

Relatives: No record.
03/26/2012 2:58 am
Darky
I see no reason why it should be denied! Accepted!
03/26/2012 3:01 am
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Beastlyblu
SWEET!
03/25/2012 7:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
athao9301
Character Name: Kai Toshia
Personality: Quiet and smart
Team: MetaCryptic
Backstory: Bullies in Kai's school were picking on him mostly, but Kai ignore them. Kai also really didn't know his parents. His brother Drew was like a friend to him. One day Drew was in a car crash and died. His parents were at the funeral home and that was when Kai first saw them instead of when he was a baby. There was a man a who killed his father at the funeral home. A year after that, the the world was consumed by dragons, but he lived and his mother died a month ago. So then he found survivors and he lived with them. He knew there were people who were gonna try to stop Kygrugen. He found one of the teams and he joined them.
Relatives: His sister Luna Toshia
03/25/2012 9:54 pm
Darky
You are missing the appearance.
03/25/2012 6:47 pm
Darky
I shall bump for the first time.
03/25/2012 6:48 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Will you make the thread? Pleaseee??
03/25/2012 7:18 am
jackattack4000
Will you make the thread?
03/25/2012 2:52 pm
Darky
When I get more people I will.
03/25/2012 2:55 pm
jackattack4000
Ok
03/25/2012 3:01 am
Darky
If you do I will accept it.
03/25/2012 2:53 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
aaron5699
come on pls accept it i swear i will get more indef with flashbacks and stuff from before the war
03/25/2012 12:12 am
Level 38 : Artisan Scribe
bnrdhdu
Just checking... I would like to apply, but I am involved in too many RPs as it is. Couldn't possibly juggle another one.
03/25/2012 12:06 am
aaron5699
Character Name:Justin Nicholas
Personality:Angry,Strong,brave
Team:MetaCryptic
Backstory:Justin never really new his Father because he left when he was young but he remembers he training his father always told him that he would help save the world one day and you will have to be prepared when his father left him with his mom when he was 12 he left him a sword and some armor his mom died when he turned 18 took her own life because she couldnt handle him anymore this drug him into depressoin made him hate the world all he did was train train for the day he could redeem himself he would go for days without eating tryin to make sure he was ready for when the day came when he would SAVE THE WORLD
Relatives:None
03/25/2012 12:10 am
Darky
You need to put more effort into this.
03/25/2012 12:21 am
aaron5699
iput alot of effort into it
03/25/2012 2:50 am
Darky
Have you seen an accepted application from a RP before? Most are a lot longer and more detailed.
03/24/2012 11:59 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Scribe
bnrdhdu
- THIS IS NOT A FORUM RP, IF YOU ASK FOR AN IP YOU WILL THROWN IN A PIT...

If this is not a forum RP, and we can't ask for an IP...
03/24/2012 11:55 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
iHazRabiez
Can I be a self-aware A.I. created by a different person? One that helps organics? :3
03/25/2012 12:05 am
Darky
No...
bnrdhduIf this is not a forum RP, and we can't ask for an IP...

It was to make sure you read the whole story.
03/24/2012 5:11 pm
jackattack4000
Character Name: Jameson "James" Patterson
Personality: On the inside he is really scared, but on the outside he's usually quiet
Apperance: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak ... 0048_n.jpg
Team: MetaCryptic
Backstory: James didn't know much about himself. All he knew was he had wings, and that he had a father. His father said that his mother was always 'busy' all the time. He never saw her. When James was 15 the dragons took over. James' father is the one 'responsible' for his wings. He mixed his DNA with bird DNA, giving him wings. A few months ago his father attempted to rebel, ending up losing the use of his left leg. He isn't doing very well now. James' father is probably the only scientist left.
Relatives: His father, Jim Patterson

Past experience being a accepter: Basically on every RP I've been on (though I never have had to apply for it :3)
Why you think you should be a accepter: I usually make the right choice, accepting the right person.
03/24/2012 11:51 pm
Darky
I make you apply l for it so I can trust you so since you have been on most, you are an accepter and a character.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome