Dragons or Dinosaurs?

Gover217's Avatar Gover2177/9/19 8:55 am
4 emeralds 185 9
7/17/2019 7:28 am
TheArchitect1995's Avatar TheArchitect1995
Do you like dragons or dinosaurs more?
Gover217
Level 40 : Master Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2019 7:28 amhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect
TheArchitect1995
If I'm honest, I'd have to say Dinosaurs, purely based on the fact that they actually existed while Dragons are pure fantasy. However, everyone has their own preference
07/11/2019 7:36 pm
Level 21 : Expert Waffle
Draganette
Why not both
07/11/2019 7:07 pm
Level 87 : Elite Deity
Captain_JEK
Wasn't there something similar to this a while ago?
I remember arguing with someone about exactly this question...
07/11/2019 11:11 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Born_0f_Fire
How about including both in a game? Dragons being territorial, would protect certain biomes/structures, while dinosaurs would be more like wildlife... they are just there.
07/11/2019 10:47 am
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
Dragons. No contest. No matter where they come from, they are awesome.
07/11/2019 9:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CyberNinja_
They'd both be dangerous, and also you didn't clearly specify a dragon, if you would mean gods like chinese dragons, regular movie fire breathing dragons like European dragons, or the 3 headed hydra, anyway for this topic I'm gonna be assuming you mean the European dragon, and so I would prefer that as they could easily be maintained unless they have their signature fire ability, this would make us discover substances like tungsten to withstand these heats and even so you would literally be burnt through the tungsten. And so that's why we have rifles, pistols, tanks, stuff like that so we'd have more of advantage, but I generally think people would be more interested in seeing a dragon, not only that you could probably train a dragon if you can convince it. Now, on the other hand, dinosaurs, are cool, but they aren't portrayed in movies, meaning literally all dinosaurs would have feathers and that would make our expectations high but results are low, but dinosaurs are still good for amusement park rides and zoos. Overall I think I would like dragons more than dinosaurs, the conversation ended.
07/09/2019 11:39 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Dragons can potentially be as if not more diverse than dinosaurs, plus a wider array of abilities commonly attributed to their species. Plus mythical. The choice is clear.
07/09/2019 8:56 am
Level 40 : Master Button Pusher
Gover217
I can hardly decide, but because there are so many types of dinosaurs, I'm going to have to choose dinosaurs. Even though it kills me like kills me as much as a dragon eating me.
07/11/2019 9:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CyberNinja_
Here's the thing you can tame both creatures with enough love and care, but if they are threatened and we discover they are territorial, I we would still put our defenses up, and it also matters if dragons actually travel in groups, or the quantity of the dragons that are roaming are the real question.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome