Ede Eternal <Rp Apps>

Darkfall998's Avatar Darkfall9989/18/12 2:28 pm
9/18/2012 3:38 pm
Revolver_Ocelot's Avatar Revolver_Ocelot
This is not a server IP. Dont even ask, I wont reply.
This is my entry back into the world of RP with Ede Eternal!

The year is 2075.]
The governments of the world have built a small space station just outside of the Earth's gravitational pull by the name of Ede Eternal. It was a paradise, a large city like space station, complete with gardens and parks and other things along those lines. Hundreds of people flocked to the station to escape world problems. this was a new frontier, and a new life.

After a couple of months... The utopia was shattered. People began to dissapear, fear grew among those who remained. The people who had been taken had been mutated into grotesque creatures, clawed and bulbous. They stalked their victims, usually catching them before killing them. A black oil like substance called the slduge began suffocaitng people. It seemed like then end. Mankind began to group together to take back the station...to survive. but it appeared some began defecting to the mysterious force that was abducting. Embracing it.

Rules
1) No godmodding or metagaming.
2) No Gary/Mary characters, eg perfect ones.
3) My decision is final.
4) You have 3 trys at making an app.

Apps
Bad Guy (i want a very good app for this)
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Reason to have come to Ede Eternal:
Anything else?

Survivor/Citizen (anyone can get these with a decent app)
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Reason to come to Ede Eternal:
Anything else?

Mutated person thing (again, i want a good app for this.)
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory (including how they were mutated and why)
Powers (nothing OP please, just simple minor things like speed, etc):
Reason to come to Ede Eternal:
Anything Else?

Thread:
Not here yet
Darkfall998
Level 29 : Expert Architect