Fan Theories

Dexzernq79's Avatar Dexzernq7911/30/15 8:00 pm
12/1/2015 3:52 pm
Dexzernq79's Avatar Dexzernq79
Hello, I'm Dexzernq79 and I was wondering about all the internet series, TV shows, movies, etc. and how there's some weird things in them. I would like to ask you all to give me any Fan Theories you have seen or even figured out yourself.

Please put this in it!
-The actual theory
-TV show, game, movie, etc.
-If you didn't make this, give the link to a video/website you saw it on (it's fine if you can't find it!)

Good luck finding/making theories!
Dexzernq79
Level 20 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2015 3:11 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Ahaha, that Star Wars theory xD

Also, I posted my long theory up above.
11/30/2015 9:28 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Ivain
Not sure if it was because he was sad, and I also doubt he CREATED the sith. The sith have existed for as long as the jedi, and not even the dark side of the force could help anyone live that long.
What DOES seem obvious with this theory is that Jar Jar is a sith, and that he has indeed been manipulating the galaxy for the entire duration of the prequels.
especially since George Lucas mentioned that he was unhappy he could not finish with a few of his own plotlines (or something along those lines), as well as mentioning the original storyline would have been quite the surprise.
11/30/2015 9:10 pm
Level 27 : Expert uwu
ryanslikesocool
Doctor Who
Main villain for season 9
Click to reveal
Asheilda aka "Me"
11/30/2015 9:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
I really hate her.
11/30/2015 8:32 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Did you know that Jar Jar Binks manipulated the entire Star Wars universe and created the Sith because he was sad that everyone hated him? (It sounds really stupid but it makes a lot more sense here: https://www.reddit.com/comments/3qvj6w)
11/30/2015 9:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
Han Solo
wow.
11/30/2015 9:02 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
He is supreme leader(?) snope in the star wars movie coming up too!
11/30/2015 8:27 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
You know that whole "Pokemon Trainer Rival's Raticate dies cause of you?"

I have my own theory about that.

Click to reveal
Maybe he just put the Raticate in the PC Box, because Raticate sucks...
11/30/2015 8:32 pm
Dexzernq79
OMG i never thought of that
11/30/2015 8:03 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Yeah, so here it goes. This theory is similar to the Pixar Theory in way.

So, there are 3 Cartoon Network shows, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular Show. My theory is that they are all in the same universe, and represent the reforming of society after the war that is referenced in Adventure Time.

The first in the timeline is Adventure time. The world is a shambles, split up into separate kingdoms. The fallout from the bomb sees the rise of magic.

Next comes The Amazing World of Gumball. It is set a few hundred years after AT. The world, or at least the continent that AT is set on, has become much more civil. There is a capital city now, Elmore. There is lots of magical elements still prominent in The Amazing World of Gumball. But something new is happening. Humans are beginning to rapidly spread. Lots of humans are seen in the episode "The Sweater".

Lastly comes regular show. It simply is a more advanced version of TAWoG. Humans have now taken over as the dominant species once again on Earth. There is still a lot of magic, as lots of episodes rely on it for plots.

It's a long theory, and it has a few holes in it, but eh, I just wanted to share it.
12/01/2015 3:52 pm
Dexzernq79
Do you know "Clarence?" They must all be shows in it because in "Where the wild Chads are" or whatever, Chad is watching an episode of adventure time more like a parody of it, I was like wait, what? Also, in "Little Buddy," whe Clarence is digging a hole for lil' buddy, the characters from "Over the garden wall" show up on the right, look for it next time you see that episode!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome