Funny story (again)

presmar's Avatar presmar5/16/13 2:52 pm
1 emeralds 118 2
5/16/2013 3:26 pm
JorrInsanity's Avatar JorrInsanity
Lol so this is the second funny story I have posted. The last one was chickens and McDonalds and cousins. xD But here is what happened to me yesterday.

So me and my friend where riding four wheeler's through the woods. We decided to go through the mud. We got stuck so my dad brought in the tractor to pull us out....he got stuck. -_- Sucks right? Well it gets worse. So he brought in his pick up truck to pull the tractor out. IT GOT STUCK!!! So we have 100,000 dollars worth of vehicles stuck in the mud. FINALLY my grand father came with his huge tractor and pulled all three out.
So yeah when you see a mud puddle....don't go through it.
presmar
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2013 3:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
JorrInsanity
Fail.
05/16/2013 2:55 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Crafter
bokdude
presmarLol so this is the second funny story I have posted. The last one was chickens and McDonalds and cousins. xD But here is what happened to me yesterday.

So me and my friend where riding four wheeler's through the woods. We decided to go through the mud. We got stuck so my dad brought in the tractor to pull us out....he got stuck. -_- Sucks right? Well it gets worse. So he brought in his pick up truck to pull the tractor out. IT GOT STUCK!!! So we have 100,000 dollars worth of vehicles stuck in the mud. FINALLY my grand father came with his huge tractor and pulled all three out.
So yeah when you see a mud puddle....don't go through it.

LOL
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome