Good Content-Rich mods?

TerraCreator's Avatar TerraCreator5/22/18 6:48 pm history
6/6/2018 2:54 am
MmanGamer14's Avatar MmanGamer14
I'm looking for mods that add a general good amount of items, mobs, blocks etc...[ex. orespawn twilight forest AOE...]
TerraCreator
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/06/2018 2:54 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake
MmanGamer14
It depends.
There is Galacticraft, which adds different planets and has addon support. (You can even make your own addons.)
There is the TARDIS mod which may not have as much content as you are asking for, but the content that it does have is decent, and a fun way to travel.
Random Things adds small features which improve upon Minecraft slightly.
The Aether and Betweenlands add entirely new dimensions and items to the point that one could replay Minecraft in said dimensions.
Hbm's Nuclear Tech mod adds nukes, guns, Half Life 2 references, and a few other things.
Techguns will help you defend yourself and your friends from new enemies with guns, using guns!
Electrical Age gives you an energy system not based upon RF, Tesla, or EU, but actual electricity.
Try playing with all of these inside of a Dimensional Doors pocket, which you placed on your Mars Base, which you established using the 11th Doctor's TARDIS (to fit all of the supplies), which you got from a Chisels loot house.

You just need to look a little bit deeper, and you will find some mods that you might enjoy.
05/27/2018 11:28 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Sailor
Rhines
Fire and Ice adds several different mobs and items!
05/25/2018 10:13 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
Advent Of Ascension is a decent mod all by itself, but I wouldn't combine it with many other mods. Orespawn is just unbalanced. I would have to say that the best mod for you to use would be Twilight Forest. While it might not fit well with TF, Galacticraft is good on content as well. To balance the powers of AoA and other similar mods, I would definitely use Power Tools and Buildcraft. Geochests isn't heavy on content, but it is a great utility to have. You definitely need backpacks or some mod containing them. Maybe a nether/end revamp mod too, especially considering you have the pre-1.9 end.
05/27/2018 5:32 pm
TerraCreator
Thanks! You really helped out!
05/27/2018 8:49 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
garlicbreathinator
You're welcome! Also, I thought of a couple more you should use: Inventory Pets, The Aether, and Minecraft Comes Alive. It might not fit with your pack, but Flan's Mod and MC Heli are pretty balanced too.
05/23/2018 3:20 pm
TerraCreator
Preferably 1.7.10
05/23/2018 3:16 pm
TerraCreator
Chisels and bits really isn't what I mean
05/22/2018 9:04 pmhistory
Level 20 : Expert Spelunker
Kwaysar
Blocks: Chisels and Bits / Biomes O' Plenty / Industrial Craft 2 / DecoCraft / CrayFish Furniture Mod
Items: Lots of Things
Both: Custom NPCs / Galacticraft

Those are all I can think off the top of my head, but I'll give you some channels or playlists
- https://www.youtube.com/user/AleksandrsLV/featured (Lextube)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v039OOikj9s&list=PL59D2793D426CE49C (DanTDM Mod Showcases)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12waTTXrsrI&list=PL6p1NYDZ87wKTp2iIS0s7BUobisFVzrmW (PopularMMOs Mod Showcases)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relU81xGSf8&list=PLQfzPl7nahihijE2_ZiKC4GalNgTxXmmR (MC Naveed Mod Showcases)

I know there are many more, but you can search up mod showcases as well.
05/23/2018 3:20 pm
TerraCreator
BY content-rich I mean that adds lots of items blocks and mobs, you listed alot of good mods but its not really what i'm looking for.
06/05/2018 11:49 pm
Level 20 : Expert Spelunker
Kwaysar
ok, late response but you can use PMC to find mods to your preferrence. That's all I can say
05/22/2018 8:52 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
IndyJacksonTT
Try DivineRPG.
05/23/2018 1:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Illegal
or Advent of Ascension/Nevermine
05/23/2018 3:18 pm
TerraCreator
Thanks!