Good story games that aren't rated M?

TheViridian's Avatar TheViridian10/31/14 7:55 pm
1 emeralds 475 7
10/31/2014 8:36 pm
The_Big_Dish's Avatar The_Big_Dish
Hey,

So, I'm bored with video games. I have hardly any games that I have interest in anymore, and I want a game that actually has a story that I can get into -- you know, good storyline, good characters, that kind of thing. Except one little thing; My mom won't let me play games rated M. I can't find any good T rated story games for PC other than Octodad, which I'll probably get soon. Other than that, I have almost no games I have any interest in playing that my mom will let me play.

So, does anyone know any good story/any category games that aren't rated M? Btw, only for PC -- the only console I own is the WiiU, which is currently not hooked up to a tv.
TheViridian
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2014 8:36 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
are you into rpgs? there is a lot of great/interesting plots with rpgs. Like the Tales Of and Fire Emblem series are fun rpgs that have a lot of great plot. (fire emblem 9/10 are really good imo)

EDIT: I see you have the wii u does the wii u have wii compatibility? otherwise my suggestions are kinda moot. XD
10/31/2014 8:33 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
GrizzlyAmish
TheViridian... Btw, only for PC -- the only console I own is the WiiU, which is currently not hooked up to a tv.

Man, if you had a GameCube then I'd totally recommend Skies of Arcadia: Legends. For a game based off the Dreamcast and remade for the GameCube that game was a blast. Theme: Sky pirates. Can't get any better than that!!

So, for the Steam Games:
Bastion
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Euro Truck SImulator 2 (HELL YEAH!)
Mirror's Edge (I remember this game being T, but I can't recall)
Portal Series
Sonic Adventure 2 (Chao Garden!!!!!!)
Super Meat Boy (?)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Thomas Was Alone
10/31/2014 8:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Honestly, if Mabinogi was rated below M, get it get it get it. Devastatingly long and good story.

*EDIT* Also, free. Tons of stuff you can do with a free account, not that much you can do with paid stuff.
10/31/2014 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GeekyPaul
10AndrewHere is a better idea. Get steam and say to your mum "Hey mum, can I get some steam points? I want to buy Sonic." You then take that Steam money and buy yourself GTA 5 and start going on a rampage.

If you don't want to pay on line then go to GAME and buy steam points on a card.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Just remember to thank your mum for letting you get Sonic every once in a while
That is beside the point. GTA 5 is hardly has the best story.

Do you have Portal already? If not, you may want to get it and/or its sequel.
10/31/2014 8:15 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
10AndrewHere is a better idea. Get steam and say to your mum "Hey mum, can I get some steam points? I want to buy Sonic." You then take that Steam money and buy yourself GTA 5 and start going on a rampage.

If you don't want to pay on line then go to GAME and buy steam points on a card.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Calm down Satan
10/31/2014 8:00 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
KH seems to still be popular.
I sorta got bored of the series a while back but I know there are a bunch who still enjoy it.
10/31/2014 7:59 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Here is a better idea. Get steam and say to your mum "Hey mum, can I get some steam points? I want to buy Sonic." You then take that Steam money and buy yourself GTA 5 and start going on a rampage.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Edit: As some people have pointed out GTA 5 may not have the greatest story but this idea could be applied to any M rated game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome