forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

Good story games that aren't rated M?

1 emerald7 replies384 views
created 10/31/2014 7:55 pm by TheViridian
last reply 10/31/2014 8:36 pm
Hey,

So, I'm bored with video games. I have hardly any games that I have interest in anymore, and I want a game that actually has a story that I can get into -- you know, good storyline, good characters, that kind of thing. Except one little thing; My mom won't let me play games rated M. I can't find any good T rated story games for PC other than Octodad, which I'll probably get soon. Other than that, I have almost no games I have any interest in playing that my mom will let me play.

So, does anyone know any good story/any category games that aren't rated M? Btw, only for PC -- the only console I own is the WiiU, which is currently not hooked up to a tv.
Posted by avatar
TheViridian
Level 54 : Grandmaster Meme
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

7 replies

10/31/2014 8:36 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
are you into rpgs? there is a lot of great/interesting plots with rpgs. Like the Tales Of and Fire Emblem series are fun rpgs that have a lot of great plot. (fire emblem 9/10 are really good imo)

EDIT: I see you have the wii u does the wii u have wii compatibility? otherwise my suggestions are kinda moot. XD
10/31/2014 8:33 pm
Level 28 : Expert Mountaineer
GrizzlyAmish
TheViridian... Btw, only for PC -- the only console I own is the WiiU, which is currently not hooked up to a tv.

Man, if you had a GameCube then I'd totally recommend Skies of Arcadia: Legends. For a game based off the Dreamcast and remade for the GameCube that game was a blast. Theme: Sky pirates. Can't get any better than that!!

So, for the Steam Games:
Bastion
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Euro Truck SImulator 2 (HELL YEAH!)
Mirror's Edge (I remember this game being T, but I can't recall)
Portal Series
Sonic Adventure 2 (Chao Garden!!!!!!)
Super Meat Boy (?)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Thomas Was Alone
10/31/2014 8:22 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Honestly, if Mabinogi was rated below M, get it get it get it. Devastatingly long and good story.

*EDIT* Also, free. Tons of stuff you can do with a free account, not that much you can do with paid stuff.
10/31/2014 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GeekyPaul
10AndrewHere is a better idea. Get steam and say to your mum "Hey mum, can I get some steam points? I want to buy Sonic." You then take that Steam money and buy yourself GTA 5 and start going on a rampage.

If you don't want to pay on line then go to GAME and buy steam points on a card.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Just remember to thank your mum for letting you get Sonic every once in a while
That is beside the point. GTA 5 is hardly has the best story.

Do you have Portal already? If not, you may want to get it and/or its sequel.
10/31/2014 8:15 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
10AndrewHere is a better idea. Get steam and say to your mum "Hey mum, can I get some steam points? I want to buy Sonic." You then take that Steam money and buy yourself GTA 5 and start going on a rampage.

If you don't want to pay on line then go to GAME and buy steam points on a card.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Calm down Satan
10/31/2014 8:00 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
KH seems to still be popular.
I sorta got bored of the series a while back but I know there are a bunch who still enjoy it.
10/31/2014 7:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Here is a better idea. Get steam and say to your mum "Hey mum, can I get some steam points? I want to buy Sonic." You then take that Steam money and buy yourself GTA 5 and start going on a rampage.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Edit: As some people have pointed out GTA 5 may not have the greatest story but this idea could be applied to any M rated game.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome