Goodbye.

Zelrath's Avatar Zelrath3/6/12 5:39 pm
1 emeralds 193 6
3/6/2012 5:48 pm
Antiqua's Avatar Antiqua
Hello everyone.

I'm upset right now. 1 of my good skins that got me to level 17 was removed recently for being "recolored" even though it wasn't entirely. I made Cookie Monster skins. I guess since it was another type of Cookie Monster skin I made, I guess it was counted as recolored. That's not the entire reason I'm leaving. My art and submissions aren't that great. It takes like 2-3 months after it's been posted to get 1 comment. I guess my work isn't worthy for PMC. Most people ignored me in the chatrooms. This was my place to unwind after a day of school. I feel ignored in the chat. I don't have any friends in real life either, I am ignored in school too. I will miss everyone who talked to me on here. I want to say a special goodbye to the following people: BlackFTW, Dinosawr, Zobmondo, and whoever cares enough to read this. I know it's dramatic. I know it's corny. You probably see it alot. Anyways, if I regain my confidence and get better art skills, I will rejoin PMC. The bad thing was that I wanted to become a Forum Moderator to get rid of bad, inappropriate, useless or flame war I see everyday, and some don't get taken care of. Now I can't now that I have 3 things on my removed submission record, that make me seem like a stealer.

Goodbye, to anyone who cares.

~Sincerely, Zelrath.
Zelrath
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake