Goodbye, From a 10 year user of planetminecraft.com.

YoutubeCreations's Avatar YoutubeCreations6/9/23 4:15 am history
6/19/2023 4:38 am
DoctorValeyard2150AD's Avatar DoctorValeyard2150AD
As I sit here typing this, I can't help but feel a sense of bittersweet nostalgia. It's hard to believe that my time on Planet Minecraft is coming to an end, but alas, all good things must come to a close eventually.
TIMELINE
August 28th, 2013 - Discovered Planet Minecraft (Needed texture packs, looking at forums for admin)
2015 - Consistently visited planet minecraft.
2018 - Travelled for 1 month
2022 - Consistently visited Planet minecraft.
2023 - My Resign Due to a job receiving at a software startup company.

I remember when I first stumbled upon this website, it was like discovering a hidden gem in a vast ocean of internet content. The community here was unlike any other I had seen before. Everyone was so passionate and dedicated to their craft, constantly creating and sharing their latest builds and mods for others to enjoy.

I was immediately drawn in and began to explore all that Planet Minecraft had to offer. I spent countless hours browsing through the vast library of user-generated content, marveling at the creativity and ingenuity of my fellow Minecraft enthusiasts.

But it wasn't just the content that kept me coming back. It was the sense of community that I felt here. I made so many friends over the years, people from all walks of life who shared a common love for this game and the world that it allowed us to create.

Together, we laughed and joked, shared our triumphs and tribulations, and supported each other through thick and thin. I will never forget the countless hours spent chatting and playing with all of you, and the memories we created together will always hold a special place in my heart.

And now, as I prepare to say goodbye, I am filled with a mix of emotions. Sadness at leaving behind such a wonderful community and all the incredible people I have met here, but also gratitude for all the experiences and memories that I will carry with me for the rest of my life.

To all the Planet Minecraft users out there, I want to say thank you. Thank you for welcoming me into your community, for sharing your creativity and passion with me, and for making this journey such an unforgettable one.

Even though I may be leaving this website, the impact it has had on me will truly last forever. So, until we meet again, keep building, keep creating, and keep the Minecraft spirit alive.

(I will keep this page open for 5 minutes just to answer any of your questions.)

contemplating what my final words will be, my mind is filled with a mix of emotions. Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when it means leaving behind something that has been such a significant part of my life.

But alas, the time has come for me to bid farewell. Whether it's the end of a chapter or the closing of a book, it's time for me to move on to the next adventure, the next challenge, and the next phase of my life.

To all those who have been a part of my journey, I want to express my deepest gratitude. Thank you for the memories, the laughs, the tears, and the lessons. Thank you for the love, the support, and the encouragement.

As I leave, I want you to know that you have all left a lasting impression on me. Your kindness, your generosity, and your spirit will stay with me always, and I will cherish the memories we have made together.

Although I may be leaving, I know that our paths will cross again. Whether it's in person or through the memories we share, I know that the bonds we have forged will never truly be broken.

So, with a heavy heart, I say farewell. Farewell to the people, the places, and the experiences that have made my journey so rich and fulfilling. I will carry them with me always, and I will look back on them with fondness and gratitude.

To all those who have been a part of my life, thank you, and farewell. May your journey be as fulfilling and rewarding as mine has been, and may we meet again in the future, stronger and wiser for the experiences we have shared.

Farewell, Planet Minecraft. You will always hold a special place in my heart.
YoutubeCreations
Level 1 : New Miner