US goverment taking away internet?

percy123's Avatar percy12312/19/11 10:29 pm
12/19/2011 10:34 pm
Jack's Avatar Jack
Ok i Heard that The US goverment is taking away internet from us? True or False? Im wondering if this is a scam or The US goverment being stupid again. If the president is trying to persuade this bill he wil not win. The President and the congress hate each other. But if its a citizen it may not pass. But if its congress they have a good chance. I mean really? Taking away the internet? People will lose there jobs. Video game designers And such will lose there jobs. We need this. If they took games away atleast we should be happy that people will have there JOBs. Really US? Are we going to do this? This will turn into a war agaisnt the citizens and A few countrys. I mean it could or i could be exagerating but if they pass it they will have a war. There choice i wont start the war. It's my estimate. My opinon. So if The US goverment sees this. Then im not Going to jail for this. This is just a guy wondering if the US should do this?
percy123
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner