Guys, come on >.<

i was like 11 PlsNoBully's Avatar i was like 11 PlsNoBully12/14/12 4:53 pm
1 emeralds 106 4
12/14/2012 9:50 pm
11volt11's Avatar 11volt11
Hey everyone, I've been looking at some of these contest submissions for the "Minedeas Contest" And well, I'm amazed at what people think would improve the game. I mean, sure they would make great mods... Maybe... But would they seriously make minecraft better? I think that most of them, would ruin the feel of minecraft. Mojang has this brilliant balance of how much they change. Has the Concept of Minecraft changed much since 1.6 to now? Not really... I mean, with these, people would be in a complete rage. If people could barely handle mobs getting armor and weapons, in that one forum post that seemed to last for weeks of people complaining about a slight chante in what they are used to.

"Mojang is taking this too far!"

Yeah, seriously, they made monsters a bit harder to kill for you people with diamond armor...
This ideas, in my opinion of course, should be made so that people look forward to them, and get excited. But not change gameplay much. Yes, the enderman brought a big crowd, but did it change the game much? Not in the slightest.

If most of you haven't noticed, minecraft wasn't made to be you building electronic circuits and use electricity. It's more medieval than anything. Those electricity mods are for Tekkit... Not minecraft.

Now you people, that are known to whine and complain, are most likely going to say "What about redstone?"

Well, lets look at something... How long did it take Mojang to make lights that you can flip on? A very long time. Redstone doesn't change the game, going back to what I said before. It adds more little extra fun things to do, but it's sure not game changing.

More of you will just say

"Your only saying this, because your blog reflects that, and your jealous of the others that are really good and would add a lot."
(Let it be known that people have actually said this)

Haha, no.

First of all, if I were truly jealous of that, couldn't I just edit mine to say, "Notch should add giant owls that you can fly around , and you feed them dirt." Yes, I could, but I don't want that stuff.
Second, My blog reflects that, because it is how I feel. I mean, why would I make anything that I'm against in the slightest? All my work is my opinion.

To conclude, although I don't think that these ideas in the least should be added to minecraft, most people would agree. These ideas would be better for tekkit, or other mods, and that the Minedeas entries should be stuff that would actually make sense having in minecraft.

I don't hope to have this influence the judges in any way, but more the people. First, Think of what you would ACTUALLY WANT in your Minecraft. For the rest of it's time. Seriously, Come On People!
Posted by i was like 11 PlsNoBully's Avatar
i was like 11 PlsNoBully
Level 28 : Expert Wolf Whisperer