Have I been acting like a... + Explantion for behavior.

Excision's Avatar Excision10/15/11 6:21 am
1 emeralds 106 3
10/15/2011 6:34 am
ZaphodX's Avatar ZaphodX
Have I been acting like a douche bag? I have the feeling I am acting like one and that's not what I want to be. Now please be fair, I wont get mad.

I know that I tend to call people "idiots" or "pathetic" which on second thought is a little harsh but the reason I do this is because I actually want to warn them that they should start thinking. Recently I did the same because if a person doesn't get the warning that he gets from the rest of the forums causing me to take action. That's why *I* do it.

Reason why I am posting this now? Because I noticed that i 'm getting on everyone's nerves (At least that's how I see it.).

I hope this sorts everything out.
Excision
Level 26 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/15/2011 6:34 am
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
You haven't even been posting that much recently. With all the idiotic posts in this forum its hard not to get annoyed and call someone something, guess you just have to avoid calling people an idiot unless they should know better.

Often its just the way you something rather than the point you are trying to make.
10/15/2011 6:29 am
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
You havent posted for awhile... Or I haven't notices... But by the way... BlackFTW has more posts than you.
10/15/2011 6:27 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Deadrat
Haven't really noticed you posting :/ But I don't think calling someone and idiot makes you a douchebag (unless it's unreasonable). Can't answer on the getting on peoples nerves part because live I said, I haven't seen you posting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome