How does this website look like?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath9/1/16 5:35 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 14
10/8/2016 2:03 am
Geekles's Avatar Geekles
So I been working on a small(like really small project) website for my cousin who is a famous swimmer around Serbia. Now all he asked from me is a simple page with some tabs like of course Home page, About, Location and Contact!

Now I made those and all I can share for now is pictures because I do not know how to or if I can post it to somewhere as a preview without anyone looking at the code or anything(I mean no one would steal it or anything from a starter but you may never be too safe in this world at those times).

Home page:

About me page:

Location and contact page:

Opinions?
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2016 2:03 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Geekles
Regardless if you used a template or not the website itself is pretty good. It's clean and seems pretty professional. It's definitely not something a beginner who only thinks html is used to make websites kind of website. But you should increase perhaps the font size, also a link to the website would be nice. I'm not sure if anything on the site is animated but making nice smooth transitions brings any website more to life. Also when it comes to colors perhaps use something like Aqua and maybe add a background that isn't too distracting. Finally give it a somewhat overall theme. Just make anything to make your website more blue, since he's a swimmer and swimming means water, add a splash of blue to the website.

Don't be afraid to get creative
~Geekles
10/07/2016 8:33 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
PotatoBeenCrafted
Needs ads. Gotta gets that revenue somehow...
10/07/2016 10:46 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
*barfs*
Sorry, the mere mention of "ads" gets me right now :p
10/07/2016 4:06 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
I can only sugest to get a fresh installation of wordpress and get a good looking theme for it. Much easier, other then that you can google HTML website templates
there are tons of free ones, i dont use HTML templates anymore so wouldent know where to point you.
10/03/2016 3:50 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
Its OK,

It's your typical, get a template and slap it all on there website.

Get a better template, this one is usually used for restaurants and stuff like that.
10/07/2016 3:37 am
Azrath
Any suggestions on where to find personal bio page templates? (i will google it of course, I am not lazy but just asking if you know any to suggest) I usually do not do with templates (I tried with this one) but I like to make pages from start as I loose more time finding where is what rather than making my own template.

Anyways thank you all for other suggestions, the page is so empty because well that is what my customer wanted, a simple and clean yet decent looking self bio page.
10/03/2016 3:35 am
Level 48 : Master Cowboy
Ghibli
I don't really like the font you used for the title.
10/03/2016 2:31 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
NakuMog
it defiantly feels like you could have put more effort.
10/02/2016 7:41 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
its extremely basic and empty as websites go

it has too many empty spaces
10/02/2016 8:05 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Indraft
^
I do indeed like the fact that you kept it clean, regardless of the emptiness.
09/02/2016 1:40 pm
Azrath
Bump
09/01/2016 5:54 pm
Azrath
Well the main thing is in Serbian and the filler text while I do not get the official text is in "lorem ipsum".
10/02/2016 3:24 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Well I only know English.....
09/01/2016 5:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Looks good but I can't understand a word of it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome