How do i talk to a girl

ecool377's Avatar ecool37711/29/11 8:08 pm
11/30/2011 12:34 am
SoulStealer's Avatar SoulStealer
theres this girl i like and im afraid of geting rejected how do i talk to her and if i get rejected and deal with it
ecool377
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2011 12:34 am
Level 39 : Artisan Toast
SoulStealer
PMC Isn't a dating advice website...
11/30/2011 12:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SirTyler
STEPS TO GETTING A GIRL:
  • Step 1)
  • Neck beard- Every girl loves them
  • Step 2)
  • Girls love foreign languages- Suggested language:Dragon/Elfish
  • Step 3)
  • Act cool- Brag about your specialties- Recommend: +50 Attack Bonus or d20 modifier
  • Step 4)
  • Place internet/games over girl- This will make you appear uninterested and become more attractive to them
  • Step 5)
  • Girls love a sense of humor- Recommend: Use internet memes at all times

Follow these steps and you will be well on your way to getting the princess!
11/30/2011 12:25 am
Xenith
Are you retarded? Your asking a question like this on PMC? You have no chance at all with her, give up.
11/30/2011 12:19 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
AquaUmbreon
Eh dude just be friends with her first and then get into the motions later but dont make it obvious that's how it worked for meh
11/30/2011 12:22 am
minno123
And have confidence! Don't act timid even if you are. But if she is timid, it might be a good sign or a bad sign based on her body language.
11/30/2011 12:17 am
minno123
Antiqua
cooliomanstaantiqua that is the actual meaning of the god damned word you retard. we arent out to get you. you are a bigot. do you know how many countries in europe have few to no schools? about 70%. so stop bitching.

Don't involve yourself if you're not intelligent enough to understand. You want to see a crumbling Country? Look at Africa and the middle east. Don't act like you know everything.

It is indeed sad. And Europe is following. I can only pray that the world keeps a cool head. I've done a bit of nuclear chemistry. You wouldn't believe the amount of raw power in U-239 (an isotope of uranium, commonly known as enriched or weapons grade uranium). While I believe in nuclear power and medicine, there are way too many nuclear weapons in this world. Scary stuff.
11/30/2011 12:13 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
ApocalypticRice1
webster012
minno123No, let me correct you again: America has the shittiest schools period. Thankfully Americans are seldom able to produce people with more brains than a turtle who try to get a good education.

I bet im 100 times smarter then you.

Coming from the guy who can't type I'm correctly
11/30/2011 12:12 am
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
cooliomanstaantiqua that is the actual meaning of the god damned word you retard. we arent out to get you. you are a bigot. do you know how many countries in europe have few to no schools? about 70%. so stop bitching.

Don't involve yourself if you're not intelligent enough to understand. You want to see a crumbling Country? Look at Africa and the middle east. Don't act like you know everything.
11/30/2011 12:02 am
Level 44 : Master Scribe
Happybandaid
How do you talk to a girl?
You open your mouth, try not to think about it too much, and words come out.
11/29/2011 11:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
cooliomansta
Y U USE HARSH WORDS!!!1!!!!1one

-Tharesan
11/29/2011 11:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
webster012
minno123No, let me correct you again: America has the shittiest schools period. Thankfully Americans are seldom able to produce people with more brains than a turtle who try to get a good education.

I bet im 100 times smarter then you.
11/29/2011 11:09 pm
Antiqua
AntiquaNo, let me correct you again: America has the shittiest schools period. Thankfully Americans are seldom able to produce people with more brains than a turtle who try to get a good education.

IF you could read, you'd be able to under the context to which I wrote this sentence in.
11/29/2011 11:07 pm
minno123
See definiton of bigot:
intolerant person: somebody with strong opinions, especially on politics, religion, or ethnicity, who refuses to accept different views

see Antiquas earlier post about no one being educated in America.
11/29/2011 11:08 pm
Antiqua
Now, I'm going to call you on your bullshit. Don't you dare lie and say that.
11/29/2011 11:05 pm
Antiqua
BENNETTMANNobody is being bigoted.
Would you call everyone with a difference of opinion to you a bigot?
If you can't debate without turning to remarks against another person, just move on.

Stop making sense. People don't like that.
11/29/2011 11:03 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
BENNETTMAN
minno123
BENNETTMAN
cooliomanstaantiqua, nothing is provided by society, one must look to find the meaning of things. how hard did you actually search for that? not long, because that answer, those sentences, proved that you are incapable of mentally taking in whats going on.

Get over it, people have their own opinions.
No matter how hard you might try to drill 'truth' into their heads.

Bigots will be bigots. Can't win everyone over. I don't get into spit fights, I just allow reality to do the talking.

Nobody is being bigoted.
Would you call everyone with a difference of opinion to you a bigot?
If you can't debate without turning to remarks against another person, just move on.
11/29/2011 11:01 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
ApocalypticRice1
You need to be manly and wear a thong,that will defiantly get girls to talk to you.

And grow a pear:

11/29/2011 11:03 pm
minno123
Oh gawd. LOL.
11/29/2011 11:01 pm
minno123
BENNETTMAN
cooliomanstaantiqua, nothing is provided by society, one must look to find the meaning of things. how hard did you actually search for that? not long, because that answer, those sentences, proved that you are incapable of mentally taking in whats going on.

Bigots will be bigots. Can't win everyone over. I don't get into spit fights, I just allow reality to do the talking.
(sorry for double post, figured someone would post before this one went up )
11/29/2011 10:59 pm
minno123
TheQWERTY1
BleydFirst of all, how much do you know about her? Do you have compatible personalities, behavioral patterns, or fields of interest? Is she already in a relationship? Worse, has she been in and out of a dozen relationships over the past few months? Think about why you like her and seriously consider if a fleeting teenage romance is worth your time.

If you don't know that much about her, stalk her Facebook profile and find out as much as you can. If her information is hidden, make a dummy account posing as someone else and add her as a friend. In order for her to take the bait, make your fake profile someone interesting like a rich, hip girl with similar interests or someone from her childhood who moved away. Once you get over that wall it's pretty easy to see what she likes and what kind of person she is, especially by the nature of the posts she makes. If she blabs on about pointless crap, types in leetspeak, has Justin Bieber on her music list, or has pictures of herself making duckfaces or wearing five pounds of eyeliner, do yourself a favor and forget about it.

Once you know enough about her, set up a situation in which you are revealed to have a lot in common. Your choices are many, but one example would be to pay your teacher to have an assignment made on a subject only you and her know about. Then you can wow her with your valuable information on the topic, while giving her some comfort that another person in the world likes her obscure tastes.

When the moment comes for you to ask her out, keep your calm as much as possible. Remember that by this point you have become fairly good friends and know more about each other, so she really has no reason to say no other than to keep you in the friend zone or play hard to get. If she does reject you, remain as suave and professional about the ordeal as possible. Drive to school in an Enzo, wearing a leather jacket and briefs on top of your boxers (or vice versa). Deny that you ever asked her out - in fact, tell people she asked you out, but you said no because she wasn't woman enough for you.

If she says yes, take her to a place relative to both of your tastes. Italian, Mexican, Chinese, whichever suits the two of you best. Just don't pick the highest tier restaurant, or she will feel guilty about the prices and only order water and a salad. Let her talk during dinner to make her feel like she is in control of the conversation. Nod your head every once in a while to make it seem like you're paying attention, and issue an emphatic agreement whenever her body language becomes aggressive.

At the movies, watch what she wants to watch. If she has no preferences, just go with the obligatory monthly comedy-drama romance story most likely to keep her entertained while you grab a two hour nap. If she wants to watch Twilight, walk down the hall with her and drown her in a water fountain.

A good tip is to pay a friend in advance to stage a mugging on the first date. Instruct your friend to jump out from behind a corner with a knife as you walk out of the movie theater, then fend off your "attacker" to make her think you are protective and strong. That sort of event sticks in a woman's mind forever, especially if you get wounded (this is where low end restaurants come in handy, as you can smuggle out a few ketchup packets).

What NOT to do... but damn that is one big wall of text.

Yeah... no don't do most of that. Actually none of it. Know how I found my fiancee? Had a crush on her in a class, just walked up and started talking to her. Got to know her, and asked her out to a movie once. the movie was good, so I asked her to be my girlfriend. Tada. That simple really. Just be yourself, be cool, and really, wait till you are 16. Women are complicated and almost never predictable, and you need a mature mind to accurately read body language and carry a good conversation. Sorry, but she isn't interested in your prestige level in CoD. Asking her what she likes is a good way to get out a conversation topic that you can twist into one of your hobbies to make for a good chat. For example, we were out clothes shopping once at the mall and I turned the convo from talking about dresses (listen, girls LOVE it when you have an intelligent conversation about things they don't expect guys to respond to, just dont be "too" knowledgable ) to my real gun collection. Things like that. Always keep the conversation flowing, and if she doesn't show interest in a topic, DROP IT and try something else.
11/29/2011 10:58 pm
BENNETTMAN

11/29/2011 10:55 pm
cooliomansta
antiqua, nothing is provided by society, one must look to find the meaning of things. how hard did you actually search for that? not long, because that answer, those sentences, proved that you are incapable of mentally taking in whats going on in the world.
11/29/2011 11:02 pm
Antiqua
Oh whatever will I do~ I don't listen to the media and society and can create an opinion on my own by my own research~! Oh noes~
11/29/2011 11:06 pm
minno123
Just keep telling yourself that America sucks while Europe crumbles (read the news on the euro) and the rest of the world suffers 29% unemployment. Oh, and not to mention that Iran and Israel are probably going to destroy all of the middle east and Asia sometime soon.
11/30/2011 12:11 am
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
MonkeyMoney101
More like Asia is probably going to take over everything.
11/29/2011 11:07 pm
Antiqua
Oh noes~
11/29/2011 10:52 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Bonnefoy
cut your hair
and grow a pear.
rhymes
11/29/2011 10:39 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Blacksmith
ObsidianJ
GROW A PAIR AND DO WHAT COMES NATURALLY! only way your gonna get the girl who's right for you.
11/29/2011 10:29 pm
minno123
Now, no more derailing. back to the original topic. Girls want a guy with gusto, but not an ego. You can't be shy, but you can't be a braggart either. Just be yourself, and if she likes you for who you are shes worth it.
11/29/2011 10:28 pm
Antiqua
minno123I feel sorry for you if you are so blinded by stereotypes that you fail to see the reality. America has a large educational sector, and people come from around the world to go to our ivy league colleges. Yes, there is a lot of clutter, but you are missing the big picture. And if you truly believe that America has no smart people, then you are just sadly ignorant.

No, I've just opened my eyes to see the truth not provided by society.
11/29/2011 10:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
TeamStatic

I feel sorry for you if you are so blinded by stereotypes that you fail to see the reality. America has a large educational sector, and people come from around the world to go to our ivy league colleges. Yes, there is a lot of clutter, but you are missing the big picture. And if you truly believe that America has no smart people, then you are just sadly ignorant.

Amen
11/29/2011 10:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
TeamStatic
DaFlyinMexican8-) I have lots of valuable experience with teh female specimens so here is my top 5 tips to impress deh bitches... erm, uh... I mean teh women:
-First tip, be cooool look at them and then kick em in da shin and run.
-Second, bring a dawg dem bitches love dat cute shit.
-Third, tell dem they have a purty neck it works everytime.
-Fourth, show her your pokemon collection they'll be amazed.
-Fifth, walk up to them and say hey girl you wanna ride my onix?

Part of mah new sigy lulz
11/29/2011 10:23 pm
minno123
No, let me correct you again: America has the shittiest schools period. Thankfully Americans are seldom able to produce people with more brains than a turtle who try to get a good education.[/quote]

I feel sorry for you if you are so blinded by stereotypes that you fail to see the reality. America has a large educational sector, and people come from around the world to go to our ivy league colleges. Yes, there is a lot of clutter, but you are missing the big picture. And if you truly believe that America has no smart people, then you are just sadly ignorant.
11/29/2011 10:22 pm
BENNETTMAN
Young kids asking about getting girls seems to be the topic of the night.
Here is yet another in need: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/nee ... rlfriends/

Maybe Cyprezz should add a dating section...
11/29/2011 10:19 pm
cooliomansta
dude ask her out straight foward tomorrow. tell us what happened. u will be fine man, just imagine her nake-DONT DO THAT. but dude. seriously? tell her how you really feel. girls, im not sure, but i think girls care as much as how boys think of their personality as they do looks.
11/29/2011 10:11 pm
Bonnefoy
OR be a Bonne,
Go up to her, sniff her hair, inhale it.
Tell her that you just had a burrtio.
Ask her if she wants to play xbox in the van.
Hide the FREE CANDEH sign as she comes up.
OR if that doesnt work, tie her up and feed her to your corgis.
11/29/2011 10:07 pm
Antiqua
minno123
Antiqua
minno123And yet we have some of the best schools and colleges in the world.

I seriously....just cracked a rib....I LOFL'd so damn hard...!!!!!

I pity the fool who truly believes that.

Just because a lot of kids are airheads doens't mean the rest of us don't take advantage of the school system. Had an A+ out of high school, I'm actually in my third year of college for Engineering Chemistry. And I met my future wife in high school while being an A student. Let me correct myself, America has the best colleges,but its high schools are meh really.

No, let me correct you again: America has the shittiest schools period. Thankfully Americans are seldom able to produce people with more brains than a turtle who try to get a good education.
11/29/2011 10:06 pm
cooliomansta
this is completely off topic, but when i put in a signature picture it doesnt work.
11/29/2011 10:05 pm
minno123
Antiqua
minno123
ApocalypticRice1Just say bend over because American youth is stupid now.

And yet we have some of the best schools and colleges in the world.

Just because a lot of kids are airheads doens't mean the rest of us don't take advantage of the school system. Had an A+ out of high school, I'm actually in my third year of college for Engineering Chemistry. And I met my future wife in high school while being an A student. Let me correct myself, America has the best colleges,but its high schools are meh really.
11/29/2011 10:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
PandaChaos
If she does reject you use the HARD AND BLACK REALISTIC BUT NOT REAL GUN!
11/29/2011 10:00 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ranger
marioman4351
Antiqua
minno123

I completely agree Antiqua
11/29/2011 9:59 pm
cooliomansta
Yeah and my grandma can fly through walls....[/quote]

mine actually can.
11/29/2011 9:58 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
Step 1: approach girl from the side or behind (non sexual) so she doesn't see you
Step 2: use your vocal cords and speak
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit
11/29/2011 10:02 pm
Bonnefoy
or just tell her to make you a taco.
11/29/2011 10:04 pm
Antiqua
I had the WORST response for this. Bonne, you know me, you should know where my train of thought went.
11/29/2011 10:08 pm
Bonnefoy
LOL. "i wanna have intercourse with you, ha-ha-ha-" or something like that.
11/29/2011 10:11 pm
Antiqua
No actually...

Why would she ask him to make her a taco she already has one...
11/29/2011 10:17 pm
Bonnefoy
Thats why I pick off the lettuce *wink*
11/29/2011 10:12 pm
Bonnefoy
Yes but that sour crea-
NVM, young ears
11/29/2011 10:03 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Step 5: Invite her to a kitchen.
11/29/2011 9:57 pm
Antiqua
minno123

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome