I got the first wave of haters

RustyGuy's Avatar RustyGuy7/15/20 4:23 pm
5 emeralds 167 4
7/16/2020 1:15 pm
ScriptsALot's Avatar ScriptsALot
Hi guys! As you probably know, the other day I opened a YouTube channel dedicated to Minecraft in Russian: from textbooks to building traditional houses and much more. I would like to sincerely thank you for the unprecedented support and warmth with which you met my project. Your reactions really motivate you to do better. Thank you very much!

This is not an advertising post, but rather a creative one. And yes, I do not plan to complain here and turn our cozy site into a reality show.
The fact is that on the fifth day of the existence of the project, I really ran into an attack of haters on my channel. They turned out to be one Russian community that did not value my style and humor. It’s amazing that it was the Russians who didn’t like my content, and now this small community has decided to add hostility to the video. I did not think that such online wars would begin so soon.

I feel a little puzzled because I did not want to offend their small community of players with this video. I don’t even understand how I did it.
They wanted to ask you how you perceive such attacks? I know that they need to be ignored and just work, but I just can not get rid of unpleasant thoughts. How do you deal with this when this happens?

If you want to look at this little attack, this happens under this video. Not a very big tragedy, but, in terms of the size of my channel, it is significant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh_P2e56C7g
RustyGuy
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter