I have a crush...What should I do?

Mooisi's Avatar Mooisi2/14/19 7:53 pm history
15 emeralds 2.1k 97
5/1/2019 9:57 pm
Makaneek's Avatar Makaneek
I have a crush on a junior. We have one class together. He's so funny and smart, but I don't know how to talk to him. He laughs at my jokes and I think he wants to be friends with me. BUT IDK HOW TO SOCIALIZE! Halp me ;-; What should I do?

He has a lot of friends and even though I'm pretty smart, he's way smarter than me. I don't think he would be interested in a freshman. I still really want to talk to him but I can't open my mouth around my crush.

Ahh I'm so frustrated. I thought I was over boys after my last relationship, but nuuu Mr. Junior here attracted my attention. Ugh he's so adorable.

Ugh He probably has a girlfriend.

Ugh he's too good for me.

Ugh I'm too scared to talk to him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hello. After reading all the comments, I know what to do now. Ty for sharing your opinions, they were all helpful. I'm gonna take things slow and become friends with him first. Fate will decide the rest. I'm in no hurry for another relationship.

Guys are confusing. He looks at me but doesn't make eye contact?? What does that even mean?

Mooisi
Level 2 : Apprentice Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2019 9:40 pmhistory
Level 21 : Expert Lemon
purplecheetahs
I think the best thing you can do is take it slow. Guys are normally subtle, and won't always admit their crush right away because they want to be "cool." Take you're time and approach slowly... I should probably be doing this as well but the boy I like is so much better than everything at me...
Good luck Mooisi!
05/01/2019 9:30 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Death-Wolf
I have no love life what so ever, but gl on whatever you decide to do!
05/01/2019 4:54 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Meerkat101
It means he likes you and is a little shy. I met my bf at school, we got engaged a few years later and are still married after a very long time. Childhood sweathearts which started as my crush on him for a full year.
05/01/2019 12:11 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
05/01/2019 4:13 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Except

02/21/2019 12:50 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
Carver_Craft
it means he likes but just doesn't want to show it. Im a guy i should know right?
02/21/2019 12:53 pmhistory
Carver_Craft
or he might not make eye contact because he might be afraid that you dont like him
02/21/2019 12:52 pm
Carver_Craft
when he doesnt make eyecontact
02/21/2019 7:51 am
Level 49 : Master Narwhal
Spygron
Mooisi for that last thing--I do the same thing xD

Just not the 'type' to make eye-contact, maybe? Like me......

ORRRRRR maybe that means he's being shy, and likes you too?......
02/21/2019 2:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
BadderJester369
step 1:make sure he aint no cheater
step 2:make sure he is responsible and can take care of you
step 3:make sure he will get a job
step 4:make sure he gets approved by your parents
step 5: TALK TO DAT YELLO BUIY
step 6:confession (now i know it might be hard for you,but you can do this,just take a deep breath and dont exhale...and then speak to him just like me... "HEY YOU YEAH YOU! I GOTTA CRUSH ON YOU AND YOU BETTER LOVE ME BACK! CUZ IF YOU DONT IM GONNA SUE YOU AND BURN DOWN YO FREAKAN HOUSE!"
haha just kidding dont say that,but confess nicely)
step 7:make sure he approves,grab a gun and tell him that if he dont marry you soon you gonna kill the heck outta him! hahahahahahaha jk
step 8:he will be your bf
step 9: GET MARRIED
step 10:GET LOTSSSSS OF CHILDREEENNN

step 11: happily ever after (except for that 100,000 children part tho)
02/21/2019 1:47 am
Mooisi
was NOt expecting this to get so popular...
02/21/2019 1:46 am
Level 21 : Expert Sailor
anonpmc2649631
[deleted]
02/21/2019 1:15 am
Carver_Craft
Whatever you do just be yourself thats the most important thing
05/01/2019 9:57 pm
Level 48 : Master Answer
Makaneek
otherwise, you're a liar.
02/20/2019 11:05 pmhistory
Level 71 : Legendary Senpai
LaurenAngels_
Starting the conversation is the hardest thing, just like starting anything is the largest barrier. Once the conversation gets started, I'm sure it'll be way easier. Wait for a good time to talk to him, and ask questions. That's an easy way to carry a conversation, but I'd say it works if you want to talk to a stranger. After asking questions, start talking about similar experiences or things that relate to what he said. But don't think of it as 1. Make sure to ask questions, 2. Make sure to make eye contact, etc, etc. Just be natural. I'd say try to think of him as just a regular person instead of your crush, but I understand that can be very difficult. Relationships are hard in high-school. Confidence is attractive too, and usually when it comes to being confident, fake it till you make it. Fake looking/sounding confident even if you feel super scared and insecure, and it'll start to become real. It works for me and my friends. It's starting the conversations with him that's difficult, like I mentioned before. You'll figure it out from there!

Also, when hearing stories from other people, a common regret I always hear is "I never tried" or "I never did this", and when you're older (if you never did anything) you'll definitely be like "Oh yeah, I liked that guy! I wonder what would've happened if I talked to him.", so keep that in mind. You have nothing to lose talking to him. Maybe a little embarrassment, but at least you were awesome enough to try. My friend Raphael asked a girl out and she rejected him, but he felt better afterwards because now he knows if it would've actually worked out or not.

Oh, and don't pay attention to people ridiculing you for posting your personal questions on a Minecraft website. Some people don't have any friends or family to ask advice from, and maybe they do but their family/friend's advice is flawed. It's okay to reach out to people on a public form, because as you can see you got a lot of advice, all kinds.

I would not recommend being upfront! It depends on the person, and some personalities like that, some don't. I believe most people would want to get to know you first before agreeing to a date with you, and I asked a few guy friends (all juniors) if they'd like an upfront proposal from a girl they didn't know that well even if she was really attractive. They said no, because they may go on a date with that person they didn't know well and end up having a bad time because their personalities don't mix well. I'd say get to know the guy first for a while. My boyfriend and I were good friends before we started dating, and we've lasted for many years because we get along well. We can rant about the same things, disagree peacefully and enjoy the same video games. Starting off as friends is dope. That's just my opinion though, and he could be a completely different guy compared to the ones I know. I hope my advice was at all helpful though.
02/21/2019 1:42 am
Mooisi
wow, thank you

i'm too good at making eye contacts
i think i used to freak people out with my "intense staring" but i realized and learned to blink

i WILL talk to him when i find an opportunity, and tbh i never planned on asking him out. I don't think I'm ready for another relationship yet. Not because I'm not over my ex, but I'm sincerely not ready. You're right about all kinds of advice. I think I know what to do now. Don't worry, them bitches don't bother me.
02/20/2019 9:29 pm
Spygron
Well let's see....I find texting is a good way to say thing, for me it's much easier than irl.

If you can't do that, just work up some courage, and, when you are ready, (it would probably be best to do this in private) come right out and tell him!

It worked for me, hope it does for you too!
02/20/2019 9:16 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Engineer
lamborghiniMiura
Asking for love advice on a minecraft fan website..
02/21/2019 1:43 am
Mooisi
yes
where else can i go

and if im seeing correctly, there are a lot of encouraging & helpful people on this website, unlike u ;)
02/20/2019 9:02 pmhistory
Level 45 : Master Princess
Trader
I have never dated someone before but maybe this can help?
1st, try not to be so clingy? What i'm saying is let him have his privacy. I don't know what kind of person he is, But I know everyone likes privacy once in a while.
2nd, When he asks you a question about yourself don't lie. No One likes it when you lie especially when its about yourself.
3rd, Don't be afraid to talk to him, If he is busy talking with someone else, that's fine let him be done with talking with them. even if you stutter, try to say words clearly, even if it's quiet.

That's all I know, and be confident. People can sense when your confident. (and be relaxed! you can do it!)
02/21/2019 1:45 am
Mooisi
ha im never the clingy one. girl needs her space. I never lie about myself. I think I'm interesting enough without any sugar coating. But I do need to work on the last one. I'm a confident person in front of my friends, not MY FKING CRUSH...

Ty for believing in me <3
02/20/2019 6:24 pmhistory
Level 75 : Legendary Button Pusher
DragonsDungeon
Step 1: Leave PlanetMinecraft
Step 2: Mad profit.
02/20/2019 9:26 pm
Spygron
xD what is that even supposed to mean tho?
02/20/2019 6:05 amhistory
Level 80 : Elite Artist
Schmueles
Ugh He probably has a girlfriend.

Ugh he's too good for me.

Ugh I'm too scared to talk to him.

This is the problem. Throw your insecurities out the window. Talk to him. Be only yourself, relaxed. Talk to him like it's your old friend. You don't loose absolutely anything if he rejects you, it's only you who will be regretting your whole life not making a move.
Find an opportunity to touch him, when you joke around, pat him on shoulder or something. If he doesn't pick up your intentions, just tell him one on one. If he rejects - say to yourself: "well, at least I tried, and wont regret it in the future. At least he was honest and didn't say he likes me out of feeling bad and dragging this already rotten, built on lies relationship. It's better to be rejected straight away than after you had built a very strong emotional bond to him. There are always better people out there for me".
02/21/2019 1:46 am
Mooisi
yeeeah
ty for sharing ur opinion ^^
02/20/2019 5:02 amhistory
Level 34 : Artisan Archer
Kwanatla
I know this can be hard, just be yourself, try to find common interests and such. Don't go ask him out immediately, get to know him a bit first. When you have one class together that's pretty good! Slightly hypocritical of me to say this, but take opportunities, don't be shy and don't give up if there's still hope.
Good luck!
02/18/2019 4:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
thebeatles1313
Just for the record, I dated a freshman my SENIOR year of high school, and before y'all get your judgemental attitudes, out, I met her because I play piano for the church choir she's in.
Anyways, we started dating because I took the chance to get to KNOW her and I was like holy crap this girl is like the sweetest human ever and we're still dating! If he's a seriously good guy, he'll look at YOU and not your age or your body.
02/18/2019 6:42 pm
Mooisi
awww that's so fucking sweet ;u;
ill keep that in mind
02/18/2019 4:12 pm
Level 49 : Master Blockhead
Sunny
Get to know him honestly. That's the best you can do, don't do some weird lovely dove stuff yet. You need to know how you really feel and you could possibly only have a minor crush that might not even work out well. Talk to him like a normal person (no such thing as normal, whatever).Then see how you feel after getting to know him.
02/18/2019 6:43 pm
Mooisi
yee i agree
i wont do anything crazy before i feel confident about our friendship
02/18/2019 4:16 pm
Level 49 : Master Blockhead
Sunny
Also, it would be best to know if he is attracted to women in the first place (assuming you're a girl)
02/18/2019 6:44 pm
Mooisi
hmm im kinda worried
what if he's not allowed to date...
02/20/2019 9:24 pm
Spygron
that never stopped me xD
02/18/2019 4:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sneal
Alright half the kids here probably never asked anyone out and had a legitimate relationship with them so listen up.

Straight up ask him out, don't do any of the notes stuff, play games to get him, etc. However, don't ask him out without knowing him first. Make sure the two of you guys are friends. After about a month of being friends, pay attention to how he feels around you, if all seems good, ask him out. If not, then find another guy because there's a lot of other guys who'd be meant for you.
02/18/2019 4:05 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Llama
FluffyAlpacas23
walk into him and fall like you're blind and bam you're somehow kissing him
02/18/2019 6:41 pm
Mooisi
hell no
but thx XD
02/18/2019 7:27 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Llama
FluffyAlpacas23
xD i was joking but seriously, get to know him, talk to him, drop subtle hints that you're interested. After about 2 months i guess?? Maybe 1 month? If you're still interested in him, tell him how you feel. If he doesn't feel the same way, but you still wanna hang out with him, ask if you can still be friends. I'm not sure if this will work, I've never had a crush or dated anyone soo.. good luck <3
04/30/2019 11:46 pm
Mooisi
whoa it's been two months
we definitely made progress but we're not that close yet XD
we joke around in class and he actually shows me stuff on his phone
when my schedule changed and I was placed in his lunch, he got in the same line and bought the same food as me
when I got detention for being late, he showed up too uwu
I'm like so attracted to him rn
I really want to hug him //o.o//
02/18/2019 4:03 pm
Level 48 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
1. Become friends
2. Give subtle hints
3. HEY I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU
4. If he rejects say it was a dare and laugh
5. Don’t forget to be secretly recording you confessing so if he rejects you can ‘prove’ it was a joke
6. If he accepts, congrats.
Level 48 : Master Toast
Miku
lure him behind a tree at the 1st grader's playground and then make your friend confess your feelings
Level 48 : Master Toast
Miku
make sure you reel him in with a fishing pole, thats how u get em
02/18/2019 6:41 pm
Mooisi
ahaha if only we had a playground and i knew how to fish
02/18/2019 3:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ForgottenCompany
if he is into gaming and minecraft, tell him you asked help on this forum and he will fall for you
02/20/2019 5:37 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
walk
seems legit
02/18/2019 2:57 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Archer
frontyardparty
dont be afraid, just man up and talk to him like get some friends to help. if not, then ignore him, hes not that
big of a deal.
02/18/2019 6:44 pm
Mooisi
no
but i WILL woman up ;)
02/18/2019 2:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Mage
Princessbookbear
*Just dance*
02/18/2019 2:29 pm