I'm making a game.

tStocks's Avatar tStocks1/7/18 4:02 pm
1 emeralds 204 4
1/10/2018 3:27 pm
tStocks's Avatar tStocks
Hi all, I am a keen game developer and I'm looking for a small team to help me create a game, not only will you be an integral part of the making of the game, you will also help me along the way with what could be a huge future in game development.

I, at the minute, am in the thought process of creating a game but I'm not entirely sure what I want to start as of yet.

If you feel that you could help me develop this game and help create it - Please email me: taylor.stocks98@gmail.com

I
f you don't want to /can't help with the game, please give me ideas of what sort of game you would like to play and be created. I am sticking to PC games at the minute, all of your ideas are appreciated.

Thank you :D
tStocks
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/07/2018 8:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Do you have any ideas or particular interests?

Do something you would consider fun, because while serious development isn't exactly fun, you'll find it far easier to dedicate to something that strikes your fancy than trying to force your body through an iron straw because x idea was popular and you want to go with what's popular.
01/09/2018 3:44 pm
tStocks
Hi, I was leaning towards the FPS kind of gaming, first as a 'story' / sandbox mode and then eventually integrating multiplayer, something where the player can destroy and build in order to use as defences etc.
01/09/2018 10:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Any particular inspirations you'd use to come up with the game?
01/10/2018 3:27 pm
tStocks
In all honesty I haven't thought a lot about it, I was hoping for suggestions or ideas in order to inspire me in what to do.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome