I'm taking any skin requests

Pionier's Avatar Pionier8/19/17 1:57 pm
2 emeralds 254 8
8/27/2017 7:56 pm
Pionier's Avatar Pionier
Voila! I'm back again and willing to do some requests! (I was on a 7-8 month hiatus due to family stuff oopsies) It's not 100% guaranteed your request will be done, as I'm going to school again in two weeks and I have to prepare for that and stuff, but I'll do as many as I can. It also may not necessarily be first come first server either, I dunno yet but whatever.

When you're requesting something I obviously need to know what I'm making a skin of:
-If it's a character from a video game or movie or show, etc, give me both the character's name and what they're from. The name Yuki is pretty common in animes I've noticed, and I'd never be able to figure out which of the several there are. Either that or a picture of the character works.
-If it's an OC or something else that isn't necessarily a character from some big franchise or whatever, a picture/link to a picture is great help.
-If you have no picture describe it the best you can. What kind of clothes? What colors? What hair style (if it has hair)?
-I'm also happy to do reshades of already existing skins, but I will not reshade a skin that isn't your own as I would not have any permission what so ever to do so. Just link the skin and I can reshade it.

-Make sure to state whether or not you want a Steve (4 pixel arms) or Alex (3 pixel arms)! If none is specified I'll automatically make it Steve. If you don't like how it looks on one model I'm more than willing to switch it to the other!
-Some people may not want the skin uploaded, so if you want me to pm it to you I can, but if it's not specified I will upload it. If at any time in the future you want it taken down, I can and will do that as well.

Uh, I think that's about it. Recap; not necessarily first come first server and not 100% guaranteed yours will be done. I'll do as many as I can though, now that I'm not plagued with family problems anymore!
If you have any questions or want clarifications ask and I'll answer!

If you're wondering what I'm best at, the answer is most simply humans; male, female, doesn't matter which really. I haven't made too many skins in a while so I'm a bit rusty, I've forgotten most of my tactics for tackling different things.

Request away!
Pionier
Level 53 : Grandmaster Procrastinator