I need a teacher.

SpacedAtari's Avatar SpacedAtari11/13/17 3:06 pm
1 emeralds 253 8
11/14/2017 3:09 am
Xenku's Avatar Xenku
Hey! So, I'm trying my best to make a map but sadly, im not to great at two things. The biggest one is command blocks. I have no idea how they operate, or how to make commands. The second is redstone. I can teach myself redstone, but it help the process faster with a guide. If ANYONE is willing to help and host a server to teach me please give this a comment.
SpacedAtari
Level 6 : Apprentice Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/14/2017 3:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
As someone else stated, with what 1.13 is focusing on for now unless you plan on leaving your map in the current 1.12.2 I would primarily try focusing on learning how chaining commands work as if it was code for anything else. It may be boring for some but focus on learning about syntax, how tags work, those kinds of things. I'm not expert myself per say, but with changes coming, that knowledge will still allow you to actually understand what happens in codes and commands, which will make understanding how to design your own things alot simpler. Good luck!
11/13/2017 5:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Styru
Yes, you do
11/13/2017 4:37 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
You can technically get away with not using command blocks and even redstone, what kind of map are you trying to make?
11/13/2017 3:42 pm
SpacedAtari
Well, still. How did you learn? I feel like its too complicated for even the most simplest thing and without guidance I'm lost beyond the ends of time.
11/13/2017 4:39 pm
Thymph
Trial and error is the way I learn, it took a little while. The main thing to know is that you can't just read an article and know everything ther is to know
11/13/2017 6:32 pm
SpacedAtari
True. Im trying to make, lets say, an adventure map. One thing I want to know is how you can make NPCs not move. Like villagers. AND how to make it so when you click on them, it activates a command block to "say what their saying."
11/13/2017 9:25 pmhistory
Thymph
11/13/2017 3:23 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer
Bertiecrafter
The problem with commands is that 1.13 is introducing A LOT of changes. This is partly also the reason why I have been inactive for a while, I just didn't get the chance to just spend a couple hours learning my commands again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome