I Need Help Finding My Old Friend

BoltsGirl's Avatar BoltsGirl11/30/19 8:06 pm
4 emeralds 379 7
12/7/2019 8:50 am
busterdogtnt's Avatar busterdogtnt
Hello, My Name Is BoltsGirl. I Lost An Old Friend Named BoltsMan, And I Want To Get In Contact With Him Again. We Played On A Server That Had Roleplay Plots In Them. We Mostly Did Undertale (Since We Both Liked It Back Then) And Well, That's Mostly It. I Left Java Edition And Minecraft In General Since My Computer Broke (It Was A Bad Computer... Yeah, Vista Is Horrible, I'm So Glad It Broke!) And I Didnt Realize At The Time That I Wouldnt See BoltsMan Or Any Of Our Friends Until We Got A New Laptop/Computer (Still Havent Gotten One, Hopefully It'll Be Soon).

Yesterday, I Was Thinking About BoltsMan. I Miss Him, And, Well, I'm Trying To Get In Contact With Him Again. It's been Three Years Since I Last Seen Him, And I'm Ready To Talk With Him Again. If You Know Any Social Media That He's On, Please Tell Me. Thank You.
BoltsGirl
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2019 1:45 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco
smallsickgamer
i don't know how to help... hope this is old too but sorry lol but my situations don't count. at least you can say old friend. and ex.
12/05/2019 2:57 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
We've bickered enough in this thread. Lets keep all further replies on-topic and in good taste.

Replies unrelated to the matter at hand / partaking in further flaming will be deleted.
12/05/2019 11:07 amhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
Do you have the IP of the server he used to play on? Do you have his UUID #? Do you have his private IP Address? Do you have anything that might link to him? Did he hang out on any forms, chat services?
12/06/2019 10:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BoltsGirl
b88435be-8983-450c-a1f3-1d60f0b5c72a is his UUID. Sadly anything else, I dont know. I havent been in touch with him for awhile, and forgot the name of the server we played on. (If I do find the server I will reply to this again-)
12/07/2019 8:50 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
I'll do my best to help you
11/30/2019 9:05 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
LoJo Sho
I would recommend Minecraft-statistics to find him:

https://minecraft-statistic.net/en/player/BoltsMan.html

However, it appears he/she has not played since 2017.

Google may help as well.

Best of Luck!
- LoJoSho
12/03/2019 12:32 am
Level 20 : Expert Pig
PiggiesGoSqueal
Beat me to it. :P

Worth noting that Minecraft-statistics is fairly inaccurate. It's probably accurate around 40% - 55% of the time in my experience. Useful for a rough guess. For example, if it shows a player has 500 hours on a server called "VolantisCraft" but the IP shows PvpCraft.net then try logging into the IP AND search "VolantisCraft voting site Minecraft" on Google to try finding a voting site for that server name.

Also, BoltsGirl you can track name changes here:
https://namemc.com/profile/namakkk.1
Which shows he last changed his name to namakkk on 6/3/2019 @ 3:29:17 AM.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome