I want to make a training dummy in minecraft.

Lxcidanalogy's Avatar Lxcidanalogy10/18/19 8:04 pm history
1 emeralds 4.1k 2
10/19/2019 11:32 am
Lxcidanalogy's Avatar Lxcidanalogy
Now before I get started with this, I don't know if this technically goes in help or not.

Anyway, I have a Kingdom Hearts mod installed, and as any KH2 fans would know, Valor Form needs hits to level up.

I want to create a stationary mob with basically infinite HP that won't hurt me that I can attack infinitely, to level up Valor Form.

Only issue is I suck with commands and have no idea how to create a mob like that. Anybody know how?

Edit: Just to clarify, this is in a test world, so cheating is totally fine in my book there.
Lxcidanalogy
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/19/2019 11:32 amhistory
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Lxcidanalogy
Is that compatible with 1.12.2? Cuz I can't do it .-.

Edit: Nevermind I figured out how to make it work.

Edit Edit: It doesn't work please god help me
10/18/2019 11:19 pmhistory
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
If this is in Java, you can summon an invincible armorstand and constantly teleport an invisible zombie and constantly make his health max:

/summon armorstand ~ ~ ~ {Invulnerable:1,Tags:["training_dummy"],CustomName:'{"text":"Training dummy"}'}

Teleport the zombie (In/a block or 2 away from the armorstand):
/summon zombie ~ ~ ~ {Silent:1b,NoAI:1b,Health:1000f,Tags:["training_dummy&"],ActiveEffects:[{Id:14b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:999999,ShowParticles:0b}],Attributes:[{Name:generic.maxHealth,Base:1000}]}

Repeating command block,active: /execute as @e[type=armor_stand,tag=training_dummy"] at @s run tp @e[type=zombie,distance=..3,sort=nearest,tag=training_dummy,limit=1] @s

Repeating/Chain command block,active: /execute as @e[type=zombie,tag=training_dummy] run data merge @s {Health:1000f,ActiveEffects:[{Id:14b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:999999,ShowParticles:0b}]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome