If you need to talk .. You can

FireBellFairy's Avatar FireBellFairy2/11/18 7:09 pm history
2/17/2018 8:26 pm
Antiquez's Avatar Antiquez
So, I made this because I thought people may like to talk about
Online-problems. : If they're feeling cyber-bullied. - Ignored by friends. - Etc.

If you need to talk about stuff like that. You can. Feel free to talk about it here aslong as it doesn't include.. inappropriate subjects.
(S**ual subjects, personal. etc)

You won't be judged for telling the truth, even if you're the 'bad guy'
The problem doesn't have to be major. Don't worry. It can be the smallest problem. Or a very, very big problem.

The people who were mean to you are not going to get hated on by us.
(Even if they deserve to be hated on)
That would just be cyber-bullying them back.

𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊

FireBellFairy
Level 49 : Master Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/17/2018 8:26 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Artist
Antiquez
I have problems with memes nowadays....

I feel like I'm going to throw up with all of these memes getting thrown around here, and some of them are like, "Ok, we get it, it lasted for a while, lets stop." Some are like "Holy crap, these thread of memes MUST stay on forever and I'm going to be obnoxious about it!'. Others are like " No one cares!!!' I understand that people are trying to be funny, but they sometimes don't get the concept of 'Too much [insert here]' Only few I do sometimes like, like Doge or Ugudan Knuckles.

BUT,

I HATE it when people say Ugudan Knuckles is racist. Like, come on! He is not! You guys are saying it just because other people are saying it. You don't have personal opinions about what the topic is. You just want to go along with other people and what THEY think.

Please do note that I respect all peoples opinions.

Whew, got it all of my mouth

Bloop
Mods, you can delete this comment, I just wanted to say all the stuff I wanted to say.
02/13/2018 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dapp_061103
Nibba please
02/13/2018 10:00 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess
Armscelli
My problem is: no one wants to end my suffering, agony, misery, and any synonym to describe bad. I've asked multiple relatives to end it for me. They won't do it, All I ever hear is "go to a counselor get drugged up" NO I don't believe in quackery and drug pumping.

All i want is freedom from my pain

note to mods
If you wanna delete this go right ahead, But id thought share my story of eternal pain and agony
02/13/2018 3:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
kasigofs
Counseling is great. There are also online counseling services you can hit up. Speaking from someone who is diagnosed with depression and anxiety, if you don't feel that counseling isn't helping, don't be afraid to contact your doctor and ask for medicine. It has improved my life so much. Ask for "sertraline" if you can, as I haven't experienced any negative side effects with it. But at least try counseling first, as it's not great to take medicine, but at least it's better than being depressed and anxious.
I don't know what kind of problem you are dealing with, but try to be positive, I know it's hard or may even seem impossible. Also try to smile and laugh and don't shut yourself in. The more comfortable you are the worse your condition is going to get. Power through and don't give up! :)
02/12/2018 6:09 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Modder
noodlegamer76
guys i have a problem, i cant read so idk if this tells me to say problems or not

xD
02/12/2018 9:51 am
FireBellFairy
For example....

Yesterday, my BFF, Dark, told one of our... 'friends' that we got in a
fight. So we didn't have to type in chat. Because me and her were
skyping eachother and our 'friend' didn't know.

He msged her back saying : "Better off we're not friends with Fire." Or something like that. He was also saying how 'salty' I am. Etc.

IK this stuff because she told me what he was saying.

He's annoying too. He hacks. Pretty sure he does anyway.
He is rude as fudge. And just ... uhg.

I'm sort of hurt by it....
02/12/2018 6:10 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
me here, i know we like a laugh, but this is a serious thread, lets keep it ontopic and sessible, and remember we dont post names, if you are having issues with the behavior of site members (or moderators) you can report them by pressing the report button on their profile and we will deal with it.

If people want to talk about things they have done, we dont attack them for it,

If you are being bullied online by people you know, you have to talk to someone about it, your choices are: parents, teachers, friends, family.

If you are legally a child in the UK there are a helplines you can use to talk to someone for free if you are not comfortable talking to a parent/schoolteacher (or if they are bullying you), the one we were always told to call was Childline (0800 1111), if it gets extremely serious, you can also get a parent/guardian/schoolteacher to file a report through CeOp www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/, there are various helplines and agencies in the USA who will help you in the same way (although i am having trouble pulling up details cuz google insists i want UK help instead, anyone want to add sone details go for it)

it takes 10 seconds of googling to find help, do not suffer by yourself, if you are not comfortable talking to any of them, im sure you can even drop some of our staff members a message if you need someone to talk to, we exist to help, www.planetminecraft.com/team
02/13/2018 9:44 amhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Serious thread? I have to disagree with you on that one, no offense. If people take this thread seriously then they have a real problem I think. Because there are much better places to express yourself if you're having real (real life) issues than a public forum thread on some "obscure" gaming site.

No offense intended but I personally consider this the worst place to express yourself for situations like those. There are much better ones, some of which you listed.

So yeah, I think it's a good thing that people are being joyful and playful with this one.
02/12/2018 8:23 am
FireBellFairy
"i know we like a laugh, but this is a serious thread, lets keep it
ontopic and sessible, and remember we dont post names, if you are having
issues with the behavior of site members (or moderators) you can report
them by pressing the report button on their profile and we will deal
with it.
If people want to talk about things they have done, we dont attack them for it, "

I agree with Karrthus here. I don't live in the UK. But I believe that that exists.

No, we shouldn't just post peoples names/usernames on here.
Or just say they bully us.

Why? - Because you could just be saying that to get attention.

Bullying in any way is serious, and NOT something to joke about.
So please. Don't comment here unless you have a reason why someone bullied you. Don't say a name/username. Just say 'they/them' or "a friend"

I hope you all understand that now. Thank you.
02/11/2018 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SpyPlayZ
shrek is mean to me
02/11/2018 8:20 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Professor
Acier
karrthus bullies me :'( send help
02/12/2018 12:02 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Bunny
Yuki
Karr bullies everyone