Im feel angry for hypixel ban appeal report

asdll123's Avatar asdll1237/16/19 4:51 am
7/22/2019 6:18 pm
busterdogtnt's Avatar busterdogtnt
I think I got libel by admin after the ban appeal report comes up. Today, when I wake up and want to login to hypixel skyblock, it said I got ban for cheat detection, I have no idea what cheat Im using because I haven't using any hack client and cheat tools to player skyblock. After that I send the ban appeal to figure it out why I got ban. When the reports comes up, here is the reasons "Although you may not have been directly hacking, you were caught using modifications that are not allowed on the server. These modifications may include Auto Clickers which could be enabled by software (using minecraft or external applications) or hardware (macro buttons on your mouse or keyboard)." wait auto clicker? dude I already said I didn't use any hack client and cheats tools. Before joining hypixel, I always play league of legends. As you know, you need to "spam"right clicker to move you character. It means personal habits/strength is equal to use hack client or cheat tools in game? If you good at pvp = you are using hack client?You are good at first person shooting game = you are using aimbot? I won't accept that reasons for why I get ban because you don't more evidence to proof Im using auto clicker. You only know I always left click.
asdll123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/22/2019 6:18 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Demolitionist
busterdogtnt
If your tired of being banned just use MCleaks
07/19/2019 2:38 am
Level 71 : Legendary Skinner
Auri
dude nice!
07/16/2019 4:09 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Strawmanning are we today?

(I'm on your side but come on man xD)
07/16/2019 3:48 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Magical Girl
ladynemuri
One time I got banned for a month from killing almost every player in a skywars match thingy. They should do better instead of using watchdog. No wonder they ban over apparently 10000 a day. ( It says that in chat :P )
07/16/2019 3:26 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
LegendOfYukari
While this is poorly written, I can agree hypixel does have an awful anticheat. I've been banned twice by watchdog on the Blocking Dead... Yes - A game where its impossible to somehow use an advantage. Id just buy an alt and bypass the ban which i've done during my 1 mo ban. Watchdog bases of assumptions. Got 300+ kills? Player gets banned 2 rounds later. Very sad. Just don't play hypixel and find another server.
07/16/2019 5:48 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
RobertPlayz9157HUN
One of the few reasons i'm not playing on servers.
07/16/2019 5:33 amhistory
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
EndPlayz
My friend has this too... He got banned once from hypixel and now the watchdog is super alert on the way he plays.
Well he can spam his mouse button REALLY quickly, and watchdpg thinks it's too fast for a human, and since he already got banned once he got banned even faster.

Well yes, it is completely automated, so if you click too fast, it thinks you are using an autoclicker, when you actually just spam super hard...

Same with too many hits or a lot of combos after each other... It is so unlikely to be done by a human that it just sais that it's done via hacks... Really annoying but sadly nothing can be done about it.
07/16/2019 2:43 pm
asdll123
I dont have play any pvp games, I just play skyblock and my cps between 6-7
07/16/2019 4:42 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
EndPlayz
Well, hypixel doesn't have a skyblock mode, only minigames (most of them are PvP), so I assumed you ment skywars since your spelling/grammar isn't the greatest (not being offensive here), but my point still holds on skyblock, autoclickers for mobfarms, etc... Rules can be harsh on those kinds of things.
07/16/2019 5:05 pm
Sbot50
hypixel does have skyblock
07/16/2019 5:08 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
07/16/2019 5:13 am
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
bhfdh
Delete this reply, you look like an 11 y.o. kid that tries to act like an adult. Okay? Okay.
07/16/2019 5:45 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Hand-E
Eh.. I'd really rather not delete it. Cool reply though.
07/16/2019 2:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Steph6nie
Can you like be nice..
07/16/2019 3:10 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Hand-E
No.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com