Inheritance/Eragon Role Play

Gobble124's Avatar Gobble1241/21/12 5:12 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 94
8/5/2012 9:00 am
simof99's Avatar simof99
This is not going to include the characters just the setting. You can Rp without reading the books so any one can Rp.

List of people: (Blank it just started) Classes and Races:
Dwarf: Warrior,Citizen,Vanguard Warrior
Human:Archer,Warrior,Citizen,Vanguard
Warrior,Knight,Rider (I will chose a select
few to be Riders).
Shade:Necromancer,Warrior
Elf:Archer,Wizard.Rider (Once again only
a select few) Warrior.

Race details.
Shades: They are evil creatures that are almost skeletons. Death follows them wherever they go.
Human: Just like us.
Dwarf:They are small yet strong people. They tend to be great fighters.
Elf: They are very magical creatures. Even the weakest Elf can kill a human in a second.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes details
Riders: They are normal humans/elfs (They are also wizards and have great magical strength). They Ride the famous dragons and have very strange powers. They tend to have longer lives and large amount of magical power.
Warrior:They fight with their swords and their lives. Warriors are great swordsmen and carry a bow and arrows.
Vanguard Warrior: They work for the Vanguard and will risk their lives to slay the empire.
Knight: They protect villages from harm. They tend to be slaves of the Empire.
Citizen: They are Farmers and miners. They live in the many towns.
Wizard: They are adept at magic and know many words for the Ancient Language.(Magical words http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells)
Necromancer: They are evil wizards.
Archer: They use their bows and Arrows to slay their foes.

Application:
Class:
Name:
Character Bio:
Character Backstory:
RP Example:

Thanks for Signing up. Hope to Rp with you!
(I will create the thread after the first Application.

Gobble124 OUT.
Gobble124
Level 26 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2012 9:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
simof99
Application:
Race: Elf
Class: Rider please? if not Warrior
Name: Beornwulf
Character Bio: Tall, Thin and very fast. Has blonde hair and grey eyes. He loves the woods and has never left them. He will often go for little expeditions and be gone for days on end.
Character Back story: His parents were killed in battle with galbatorix so Rhunön took him in and raised him to be an outstanding warrior.
RP Example: -
06/28/2012 7:06 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Dragon496
Race:Elf
Class:archer
Name:Argo
Character Bio:An exellent hunter with awesome melee skills with raggedy black hair and a helpless look
Character Backstory:At the age of ? (what is young, like in human 5 years old) home village was raided by bandits and all around evil people, lost family and friends. Went traveling and after a week of no food and water he found a house with a family with open hearts. He grieves his parents and sibblings and rather than take revenge, becomes a vigilantee.
RP Example: (Argo walking) HELLP! (Argo runs in that direction) Mugger: Shut up and give me everything. Womwn: HELLP! Mugger: SHUT UP! (Pulls a knife) Women: *wimper* (knife comes down and Argo nonchalantly grabs his arm) Argo: Dont do that. (Mugger attacks and slashes but argo dodges them and KO's him) Women: Thank you, he was gonna kill me. Argo: No problem. (Walks off)
06/28/2012 6:40 pm
xXParadise11Xx
Race: Human
Class: Archer
Name: Elcarian
Character Bio: Elgron
Character Backstory: Elgron is currently under pursuit due to an evil puzzle mastermind always putting Elgron in weird mazes, puzzles, and riddles to delay Elgron on his mission while Elgron was in one special puzzle the mastermind told the world what Elgron was doing but twisted it around by making Elgron look evil.
RP Example:

Me: Murgolin! We have to go! Now!
Murgolin: Bu- But Asan!
Me: No... We have to let him go..
As they ran they heard steel clashing and men screaming, Elcarian drew his bow and strung an arrow as Murgolin ready'd his sword. They ran past flaming wooden planks and and fallen walls, they past by one special body.. They stopped and studied the burnt and bloody body, Elgron watched a tear roll off Murgolins cheek but kept his eyes down at the body and soon discovered it was.. Asans... Elgron grabbed Murgolins shoulder and said "We need to go..." Murgolin nodded and got his sword, Elgron got his bow and arrows and ran outside. Elgron ran as fast as he could but right when he ran past a wall he saw a mace swing at him and a sudden pain in his chest then... he was blacked out.. Murgolin still far behind was alone. Elgron was being beaten by Ogres and heard a loud scream and recognized the voice... "MURGOLIN!!!!!!!!"
06/06/2012 6:17 pm
finherbig
Application: finherbig
Race: elf
Class: rider/mage/warrior
Name: Garjzla
Character Bio: a shining hero for all that are good and the evils worst nightmare
Character Backstory: this characters backstory is unknown
RP Example: i have seen many things and heard many things
03/07/2012 7:20 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
lhslovak
Gobble124This is not going to include the characters just the setting. You can Rp without reading the books so any one can Rp.

List of people: (Blank it just started) Classes and Races:
Dwarf: Warrior,Citizen,Vanguard Warrior
Human:Archer,Warrior,Citizen,Vanguard
Warrior,Knight,Rider (I will chose a select
few to be Riders).
Shade:Necromancer,Warrior
Elf:Archer,Wizard.Rider (Once again only
a select few) Warrior.

Race details.
Shades: They are evil creatures that are almost skeletons. Death follows them wherever they go.
Human: Just like us.
Dwarf:They are small yet strong people. They tend to be great fighters.
Elf: They are very magical creatures. Even the weakest Elf can kill a human in a second.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes details
Riders: They are normal humans/elfs (They are also wizards and have great magical strength). They Ride the famous dragons and have very strange powers. They tend to have longer lives and large amount of magical power.
Warrior:They fight with their swords and their lives. Warriors are great swordsmen and carry a bow and arrows.
Vanguard Warrior: They work for the Vanguard and will risk their lives to slay the empire.
Knight: They protect villages from harm. They tend to be slaves of the Empire.
Citizen: They are Farmers and miners. They live in the many towns.
Wizard: They are adept at magic and know many words for the Ancient Language.(Magical words http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_spells)
Necromancer: They are evil wizards.
Archer: They use their bows and Arrows to slay their foes.

Application:
Class:
Name:
Character Bio:
Character Backstory:
RP Example:

Thanks for Signing up. Hope to Rp with you!
(I will create the thread after the first Application.

Gobble124 OUT.

Application:
Race:Elf
Class:Rider
Name: Arnad
Character Bio: Arnad is currently training with the Elves and learning magic every day along with sword techniques. He is trying to prove himself worthy of a leader of something.
Character Backstory: Arnad is an elf who grew up in Ellesmera and became a rider when he found a dragon egg in the forest, after it hatched, he became it's rider, the dragon was named Emir, because of its emerald scales. Then he set out to learn to be a rider from the Elves and Varden.
RP Example:
Elf commander: Arnad, you must go to the Varden with this message.
Me: Yes sir!
Elf commander: It says that we have to kill Galbatorix immediately! So quick, mount Emir and travel to the Varden with this message, then we must strike when they're ready.
(me:mounts Emir and flies toward the Varden)
01/23/2012 2:49 pm
Level 27 : Expert Toast
epic2
Class: Wizard
Name: Ice
Character Bio: I grew up with dragons, with them guarding me, but when I reached 50, they made me leave, I fled their wrath for several years, and hid in huts and taverns, desperately trying to find Ellesmere, eventually I got their, and that is where I am now. I wish to follow in the Legendary daughter of our old queens footsteps, riding majestically through the sky, with a dragon.
Character Backstory: Ice was named and raised by dragons, his name was given him after he learned to freeze plants, and his defensive spikes, many a time saved a baby dragon from the jaws of death. Though, when he turned 50, his adoptive dragon brother attacked him, and he fled.
RP Example: "Hey, wait!, Come here!" Shouted Ice after the strange man, who had stolen his money, 'Drat,' He thought, 'I'll have to chase him.' Ice raced down the streets after him, and leaped, landing on the mans back, grabbing his money, and walking away.
01/23/2012 2:39 pm
gunner20102
Race:human
Class: archer
Name:Tam Ioreksson
Character Bio:blonde hair, hazel eyes. he normally wears hunting leathers- even in battle- armour restrictes movement
Character Backstory: the empires taxes were too damn high- his father couldnt pay the tax collecters, so they hung all tams family. just as they were about to ahng him, a varden raid struck the village, saving Tam's life. Tam wanted revenge, and thus joined the varden
RP Example:ehh. first one. read al the books multiple times, and alot of other fantasies besides- should eb fine ^^
01/23/2012 2:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SunfishBob
How does this work?
01/22/2012 8:40 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Warrior
Pinkie_Pie12570
Gobble lets merge our RPs, u can use my RP thread. We can work tOgether, it will please the people.
01/22/2012 5:09 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Gobble, How about we merge our RP's, We both have our own application threads well the RP thread is the same.
01/22/2012 5:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
kalki108
THIS ISNT EVEN A ROLEPLAY FORUM ANYMORE!!! you guys are just fighting mean while people are posting applications and they are not getting read!!!
stop fighting guys! just STOP
01/22/2012 9:19 am
Level 29 : Expert Network
Oni__
why isnt the varden on the list? who are the vanguard again?
01/22/2012 9:03 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Farmer
KiwiJames
Race:Dwarf
Class:warrior
Name: Kormack
Character Bio: A 18 year old dwarf with a passion for battle.
Character Backstory:Kormack was raised by Humans who later joined the vanguard forces he has been training all his life to become a warrior and he now has his chance..
RP Example:
01/22/2012 8:55 am
Oni__
true...
01/22/2012 8:46 am
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
ONI_LINK
coco12570
Gobble124I was scrolling through the forums when I got this idea, I saw someone who was named coco witch has an RP that is so awesome i had to make my own, Please don't say "Great idea" or other things because this is not my idea
Edit: I am a retard for doing this

((Found it!!!!!!))

that seems awfully fake...

Nobody would believe it was real.
01/22/2012 8:30 am
Oni__
coco12570
Gobble124I was scrolling through the forums when I got this idea, I saw someone who was named coco witch has an RP that is so awesome i had to make my own, Please don't say "Great idea" or other things because this is not my idea

((Found it!!!!!!))

that seems awfully fake...
01/22/2012 8:09 am
Pinkie_Pie12570

((Found it!!!!!!))
01/22/2012 7:57 am
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
01/22/2012 8:04 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
((I know i said i'd go but you should ask the owner before making his RP thread))
01/22/2012 7:26 am
Poke
Why doesn't somebody else just make The Forum RP? I liked this one better than the other.
01/22/2012 7:13 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
NOBODY TAKE IDEA You know that gave me an idea, bleach......... RP
01/22/2012 7:15 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
I will do a bount.
01/22/2012 6:39 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Please don't kill the thread, if you want end it, delete the post. I just realized killing a thread is spam. I don't like spam.
01/22/2012 2:21 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Mage
trolldruel0130
Oh my, I knocked some sense into him, or mabey his brain out, but I don't believe I did, I think he hadn't had a brain for a long time, when the zombies ate it.
01/22/2012 1:59 am
trolldruel0130
Say wat? So much for keeping room(Yah and I though I was trolling.)
01/22/2012 1:56 am
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Torovan
trolldruel0130
highfight12
TrollDruel. You sir have defied your own "Rules" You have started a flame war and being a troll by posting Illiterate posts that take up room that people can be doing good things with. If you guys keep posting idiotic and stupid posts you shall be banned or kicked for the time being. I suggest you just leave before you make yourself look worst.

Funny, i it waists precious room then why do people quote it? (YOU WERE BURNED BY A 10 YEAR OLD! Oh wow, it feels good that he edited his message and in it said
highfight12 This secret message is me saying that I am an idiot.

Burned again!) and coco, i was talking about the gay dude who saw a rape and is smiling at this very moment.

You sir, are a very sad person. Good day.
01/22/2012 1:50 am
trolldruel0130
And I am going to say that this post will be locked or deleted in the ancient language.
"Thornessa wilae waise vandr-fodhr."
01/21/2012 9:43 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Guys The Thread is Dead. Because of Complainers "Complainers"
01/22/2012 5:23 am
Poke
Don't close the Thread, you can always ignore their comments even if they "complain"
about you "stealing" their work.
01/21/2012 9:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gamerboy102
Dude no comeone we can just easily ignore them you dident even break any rules they did my spamming
01/22/2012 6:44 am
Pinkie_Pie12570
Well he did break rules, he stole my idea like 6 hours after it was made, but who gives a shit. I hate liars,he lied about taking my idea and I'm gonna leave these people to there own shit.
01/21/2012 9:16 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
He won't really make a server, something the man he copied from is trying. And he won't have a thread for a while.
01/21/2012 9:21 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Miner
BlackFTW
Server RPs suck, IMO.
01/21/2012 9:08 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
You do know he doesn't have a server or a RP thread.
01/21/2012 9:12 pm
Poke
Then he can make an RP Thread.
01/21/2012 9:06 pm
Poke
Application:
Class: Archer ( or Ii possible, Rider)
Name: Zino (Guess where from)
Character Bio: Somehow Orange-Red hair, Green Tunic,
Character Backstory:A 'young' Elf who lives by himself. His parents were killed by a powerful Shade. Ever since, he wanders alone. He's trained himself to jump higher than other Elves. And he likes to play tricks on others.
RP Example: I don't know what you mean by that...if it's a Quote that your char might say then.
"Running is so boring. I'm original so I jump instead!"
01/21/2012 8:38 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragonborn
CallOfShady
Race:Human
Class:Vanguard
Name:Hawk
Bio: Hawk Wears Heavy armor and is very skilled with the way of the sword. He is 6'1" and will rush his life for the Vanguard.
Backstory: He grew up in a small village with a hate for the empire as they were flagged as Vanguard and brutally murdered. He has wanted to join the Vanguard all his life and is awaiting the opportunity.
Rp Ex:Sorry,Don't know what you mean

I hope I get accepted and am looking forward to Rping
01/21/2012 8:33 pm
SouledgeV
Can we at least see some screen-shots of your server?
01/21/2012 8:29 pm
BlackFTW
trolldruel013
funy, when i first checked this it said "Posted 1 hour ago"
and then I checked the other and it said, "Posted 1 day ago.
(Burned)

That wasn't a burn... *Facepalm*
Seriously, stop being little immature 6-year-olds. We get it, you're angry that your RP isn't special anymore. Now, stop flaming. PLEASE. /arguement
01/21/2012 8:26 pm
trolldruel0130
BlackFTW
coco12570
trolldruel0130He stole matiereal, he flamed, he did not search on the topic, he did double post and coco made the first eragon/inheritance rp thing so any people on the other basterds side if way off, get a grip.

Read this and tell me in the ancient language the poster didn't do all thosr

He didn't steal anything, he used the same books for the theme. You two double- no, triple post ALL THE TIME. Coco DIDN'T make the first Eragon/Inheritance RP.
Stop being so hypocritical, stop flaming, stop trying to get this locked, PLEASE.
God, /arguement

funy, when i first checked this it said "Posted 1 hour ago"
and then I checked the other and it said, "Posted 1 day ago.
(Burned)
01/21/2012 8:14 pm
trolldruel0130
He stole matiereal, he flamed, he did not search on the topic, he did double post and coco made the first eragon/inheritance rp thing so any people on the other basterds side if way off, get a grip.
01/21/2012 8:18 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Read this and tell me in the ancient language the poster didn't do all thosr
01/21/2012 8:23 pm
BlackFTW
He didn't steal anything, he used the same books for the theme. You two double- no, triple post ALL THE TIME. Coco DIDN'T make the first Eragon/Inheritance RP. You guys flamed/are flaming.Stop being so hypocritical, stop flaming, stop trying to get this locked, PLEASE. God, /arguement
01/21/2012 8:10 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
I realized people on this forum don't go very calmly of jokes. And also I will leave him be once this thread gets locked.
01/21/2012 7:53 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
I did not start a flame war, but I will say the rules broke. There's stolen material, and obviously he didn't make a search. I will say that this will be locked at further notice so enjoy well you can.
01/21/2012 7:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
GoldkillerLewis
Application:
Race: Human
Class: Warrior/Adventurer
IGN: GoldKillerLewis
Name: Zarrick Infante
Character Bio: A Young Warrior;Hazel Green Eye's, Brown Lightish Hair,
Round Glasses, Steel Armor, Dark Blue Pants
Character Backstory: I grew up as a kid in Whiterun i went to a Knight Academy and learnt how to fight and defend but one day a war happened me my mum and dad had to escape with our items and travel to another village and at last we arrived at a village called Rorikstead my father grew old and died but i decided to go on my fathers footsteps to stop this evil and find out who started this war.
RP Example:
Me: Come over here and fight like a man!
Bandit: You think you can beat me
*slice*
Me: Gotcha!
01/21/2012 7:38 pm
BlackFTW
Derpy herp herp.
01/21/2012 7:14 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
anivaly
Sheesh can you guys please stop fighting over this already?
Nobody copied anyone! Nobody broke any rules and you didn't have to report anyone over such a petty thing as this!
1. The Eragon RP style is for anyone got that? Nobody stole anybody's idea, you guys got the idea of an RP of a much liked book, there are probably tons of Eragon RP's on the internet, there just happens to be a few on PMC.
2. Reporting and trolling people over this isn't necessary. It was just a misunderstanding and that was just a mistake of reporting such a small thing and petty thing.
3. It's probably annoying for the mods to deal with this, by being so childish, you guys made it much more annoying for the mods to stop something like this.
4. It's a free country and people can do whatever they want as long as it's within the boundary of the law/rules. Nobody copyrighted the Eragon RP. Now you may drop the flamewar. *Ahem* I mean MUST drop the flamewar.
01/21/2012 8:04 pm
Pinkie_Pie12570
Check the end of my RP I did put copywright on it.
01/21/2012 8:06 pm
BlackFTW
Coco, stop being like that and just leave this guy alone. If I posted a Inheritance/Eragon Role Play, you would just come on and start flaming that I "stole" it from you. You're not the first person to make a Inheritance/Eragon RP, god.
Plus, you spelt Copyright wrong, and to Copyright something, you have to pay actual money and get an actual license. /discussion
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome