Island Of Illusion Roleplay Application Form (OPEN)

NumbersCup's Avatar NumbersCup5/25/12 2:50 am
5/31/2012 8:21 am
kylewalker200's Avatar kylewalker200
First Things First: Yes I Realise This is ALOT, This is Just for EXPERIENCED Forum Roleplayers! If you even mention servers I will rip your head off and feet it to my pet creeper, Paul.
THIS IS LIMITED 10 SPOTS! Excluding Werewolves.

Plot:
In the middle of an ocean that is always a stormy grey lies an island.
The Island of Illuson.
On the island there are 4 towns, each town has a dark secret connecting it to the dark power that has its grip on the island.
Because of the dark powers people with differences have been born, and treated like lesser beings.They are called the 'Lost Causes'.
Another thing that has happened is everyone has beings that accompany them, these beings represent a person's soul.Some call them Spirit Companions,others call them Demons.
These Lost Causes have Been sent to 'Dark Ridge,' one of the towns.
In each town there are different ways that you become an outcast.You may be born different,or you may just break some of the town rules.Once you have been dubbed a Lost Cause everyone treats you differently.
The town of Dark Ridge lies next to the forest which takes up most of the East side of Illusion.For many years Darkness has been 'plagued' by a family of werewolves.If anyone know who the family is,they keep quiet. There are certain... rules, you must abide by, these rules are a plaque on every home, every school, in every town.

Do not leave your house after dark
Do not ever enter the forest
Do not question the Leader.
If you see a werewolf, run.

You are a teenager, you live on the island, attending school, living your life. But the call of the forest taunts you, every day. And ever night you dream of the wonders it must hold, for it to be forbidden. So you decide, I must go.

But the three towns Morningwood, Brightwall and Bowerstone are in lockdown, afraid to open their doors, afraid too look into the outside world. So you decide you are to become a lost cause.

Though they try to hide it, there are ways to becoming a lost cause.

Be a part of the Werewolf family
Use Dark Magik
Simply Breaking a rule

Applications:

Regular Human:
Name:
Part in Town(*):
Personality:
Backstory:
Appearance:
Other:
Skills(**): /10 /10 /10
Town:

Werewolf
Note: Must Have Amazing Application
Name:
Backstory:
Personality:

What Are These Stars About?
These Stars are for a reason, like for example: 'Skills(***): /10 /10 /10'
You may be wondering What The Hell?
But These are just side notes about everything! So read for more.

Part In Town(*)
These May Help you later in-game. Limited 1 Per Town (Excludes Outcast). You also gain certain Perks.
Available Spots:
Baker's Son/Daughter (+1 Health +1 Magik.)
Sheriff's Son/Daughter (+1 Weapon Skill. Trust-Of-Town Perk)
Blacksmiths Son Son/Daughter (+2 Weapon Skill.)
Healers Son/Daughter (+1 Health. Walking First Aid Kit Perk)
Town Mage's Son/Daughter (+2 Magik.)
Outcast (In And Out Perk)

Perks
Trust-Of-Town Perk: The Town trusts you, so if things go wrong, no-one will suspect you.
Waling First Aid Kit Perk: You can easily heal your friends, and you know your herbs.
In And Out Perk: You can go to the forest without having to break a rule, no-one will know you are gone, then you can slip right back in without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Skills
Health
Weapon Skill
Magik

These Will be Important. If you only have 3 on Magik, the chances of you whippiing out a wand and casting a spell aren't likely.

You have 20 points to distribute between your three categories. Max 10 For each, Plus Extra 'Part of Town' Related Points.

Acceptors:
NumbersCup

Accepted:
NumbersCup
Level 11 : Journeyman Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2012 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
kylewalker200
Werewolf
Name:kyle
Backstory:A young boy named kyle went walking in the forest And he heard a noice
He looked around and saw a werewolf coming towards him so he ran as fast as he could But then he triped over a Branch On the ground And the werewolf got him
And ever since that moment he has never been out of the house.
Because now hes a werewolf.
Personality:Friendly
Cool
But could be threatend by someone if they come close
05/31/2012 7:10 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
zagejk
if you add a multiplayer server for this ill add a form!
05/27/2012 5:36 pm
NumbersCup
Gobble, Accepted
05/27/2012 5:25 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
AsterVine
Gobble124Wow. I actually wrote that all. THIS IS AMAZING! I CAN WRITE A DECENT APP EVERYBODY!

Awesome, nice app still reading it but i just had to post this before i got carried away reading XD well done
05/27/2012 4:16 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Werewolf

Name: Jake Mann
Backstory: Jake earliest memory was him waking up in the forest. He had no idea what was going on. He found himself knowing how to survive. Like he had been prepared or had trained or something. As he stood up he yelled in pain and then fell back down. Jake wouldn't regain his memory for a long time. But the memories he lost. Let's talk about those.

Jake was born in Morning wood. He was always an adventurer and longed to go outside. He never quite understood why his mother and father were always scared. They didn't show it all the time but Jake woudl see then quietly looking through the windows looking for....something. The only person who he could talk with about it was his Spirit Companion, Chuck. Though they constantly bounced Ideas off each other they could never figure it out. As Jake got older and started getting in more trouble as he be found sitting in the tree next to his house at night sometimes though he was never deemed a Lost Cause because he wasn't really going away from his house he would get a long lecture from his parents. When Jake turned 15 he decided something. He had to become a lost cause. He made a plan. He would go to the forest.

Jake trained himself with a knife and worked on his endurance. His excuse was that we wanted to become a bounty hunter and kill all the werewolves. People would laugh and shrug it off. Jake was okay with that. As long as he was prepared. Finally the day arrived. He found a time to sneak into the woods. When he made it in he ran. He knew he needed to get as far as he could because his parents would contact the Guards. He finally stopped to rest at a tree. He lay there panting. And then he heard a howl. He started to stand up and then felt a pain in the back of his head. He fell to the ground and the stood up, backing away from his attacker. He stared at a werewolf grinning at him. The Werewolf lunged at him. Jake rolled to the side and the battle begun. Jake tried to stop the wolf but eventually the wolf knocked him down. The wolf leaped and then bit into Jake's shoulder. Jake screamed in pain but managed to stab the werewolf. It fell back in pain. He looked at it. It was grinning. He watched it die in a puddle of blood. And then he passed out.

Now, Two years later Jake wanders the forest. His home is now in Dark Ridge. Chuck is quite and is often offended when Jake disregards his Ideas. Jake lives with the werewolves in Dark Ridge though he enjoys going to other towns and scaring the villagers. Jake is a true werewolf and he likes it that way.
Personality: Adventurer, Brave, Sometimes goes into a blood lust, Sarcastic at times, Likes to taunt his foes, Doesn't like Humans

Wow. I actually wrote that all. THIS IS AMAZING! I CAN WRITE A DECENT APP EVERYBODY!
05/27/2012 3:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kiddfisher
Wait, i thought this was just a forum RP? If it goes to server RP i wont be able to continue... have a horrible internet connection.
05/27/2012 4:13 pm
AsterVine
well im not sure as far as i know its still forum rp but may become server rp. however server rp may not be 24/7 so there could be both if enough people want to participate in them. but again all this is up to numbers so dont take this as a what will happen and more of a what could happen
05/27/2012 1:08 pm
AsterVine
also if anyone knows some good world gen plugins let me know, thanks
05/27/2012 1:07 pm
AsterVine
ok, i have my new pc and my laptop will now be hosting the server just need to get in touch with numbers and then we should be good to go in the next few days
05/27/2012 11:09 am
BlueXyphosrox
Regular Human
Name: Argon Ironhand
Part in Town(*): Blacksmith's Son
Personality: Shy but anxious, dedicated with a strong will to succeed, kind, and modest.
Backstory: As a young man Argon wants adventure, to see the outside world... to go to the forest. But his father is a hardworking and honest man and so his son being dedicated to his family resisted the urge to escape for many years. However now he is of coming age and may be able to leave but only at the risk of being an outcast. Being shy hadn't helped Argon gain any friends so with no one but himself to venture out on this quest he feels scared but must journey out. After thinking his decision he had two choices, become a werewolf and never go back, or go back as an outcast, a disgrace to his family. Deciding he would leave and journey out no matter what the cost he spends several months crafting a set of armor and tools preparing for his adventure. He also stays awake through the night training to become as skilled as possible with a sword. Finally the day comes when he has decided to journey out.
Appearance: 5'7, Dark Brown Hair, Amber Eyes, Many scars from working in the forge
Other: Unlucky and Clumsy also hates killing things that aren't threats
Skills(**): [Health: 7/10] [Weapon Skill: 9/10] [Magik: 4/10]
Town: Bowerstone
05/27/2012 10:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kevinbrandon
Guys if you will do the server thing be sure to add the plugin heroes so we can have our skills
05/27/2012 3:47 am
NumbersCup
Kidd, Accepted.
I Will get into contact with you now HWE
05/27/2012 12:20 am
Kiddfisher
Redo for Pryo's background:

Pryo had practically been an outcast since the day he was born. At first, his father was proud to have a son, but he quickly realised that he didnt want this one. He had expected a strong, hard working, heroic son. He had gotten a son that was shy and never stayed in a crowd, he avoided people at all costs, and it angered his father. The sheriff often beat Pryo because of his dissapointment. Pryo wasnt even strong enough to do the normal required housework. Pryo tried to make up for this in his swordsmanship; he even tried his luck at Magik (though he was not very good). This pleased his father enough that he saw some promise in his son Pryo, but then Pryo dropped out of school~ he couldnt handle all the work and the stress. This sent the sheriff over the edge. Pryo now has to avoid his father completely or get beaten. He yearns to get away from the town. The whole place treated him as an outsider anyway; why shouldnt he become one? Pryo sees the perfect opportunity in the upcoming bonfire. He is going to spend a day and a night in the woods as a sort of trial run, and if that works, his dream is to keep returning until he has a full time shelter set up. Then he will stay in the woods and never go back. That is his dream.
05/27/2012 12:09 am
Kiddfisher
oh crap. i deleted it. T~T
okay, take 2.
05/26/2012 11:47 pm
AsterVine
I can host a server with out plugins as of monday and with plugins from tuesday if, and only if Numbers would approve of me doing so. and as soon as i get to talk to him on skype we will sort some things out such as plugins and the usual server stuff but until then this should be treat as a forum rp. thank you

also i know it sound like im taking control of this but i just want to be clear is all and i will respect any decisions that numbers may make. and well done on the great idea i just love it

also to llamas, i could make it tekkit but i have a slightly better plan just trust me hehe ^.^
and if you REALLY want to know add me on skype HWE_Shadow
05/26/2012 11:38 pm
Kiddfisher
Regular Human
name:Pryo Burnes ((i like anagrams... ))
part: sheriff's son ((if its still open?))

Backstory: born in a very strict family with a very mean father, restricted from everything, Pryo wanted nothing more than to get away from the town, and found the perfect opportunity in the bonfire coming up.

Personality:shy, loyal towards friends, closed to others, easily angered.

Appearance: light skinned, black hair with red streak, dark eyes.

Skills: H:6/10 WS:10/10 M:4/10

Town:Bowerstone
05/26/2012 11:50 pm
AsterVine
quick tip before numbers reads it, make a longer and more detailed back story, include examples of him being treat badly. AND LISTEN TO YOU SISTER XD
05/26/2012 11:53 pm
Kiddfisher
yeah... just read the other post, so i might have to be relocated to a new town, then again a bit of a sibling rivalry could make the RP more exciting.

thanks for the tip, ill get working on it right now,
05/26/2012 11:26 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
llamas7
If you do start a server, can I help build it?
You should make it a tekkit server. Its minecraft but inbuilt with heaps of plugins. (eg guns, forests, baby creepers ect.)
05/26/2012 10:29 pm
AsterVine
sorry for double post was meant to edit but i just hate that guy so much i was thinking more of trying not to swear that of what i was doing :S and i added you on skype Nico
i can call you that right?
05/26/2012 10:27 pm
AsterVine
HWE_Shadow
TheSMRTPerson24/7 Dedicated. Just list some plugins you want

your the worst host ever though, you banned me off your server because i build you a boat and i didnt want it to have a black sail for what its worth i would leave my pc on 24/7 hosting it just to have you not be the host!
05/26/2012 10:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TheSMRTPerson
24/7 Dedicated. Just list some plugins you want
05/26/2012 10:27 pm
AsterVine
your the worst host ever though, you banned me off your server because i build you a boat and i didnt want it to have a black sail for what its worth i would leave my pc on 24/7 just to have you not be the host!
05/26/2012 10:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TheSMRTPerson
Need a server? I got what you need
05/26/2012 10:21 pm
NumbersCup
Accepted, And i would love to make it a server RP, but I cannot run a server. If you want to host, contact me on skype and we'll talk, cause I would love to do it.
05/26/2012 10:24 pm
AsterVine
thanks for accepting, i will add you now but i do not have access to a microphone of any sort sorry if thats an inconvenience in any way.
05/26/2012 10:20 pm
AsterVine
i would just like to say, i acknowledge that this IS NOT a server rp but i really really wish it was, it would be soooooo amazing to do a server rp for this and if you ever make it as such i will help in anyway i can.
05/26/2012 10:18 pm
AsterVine
Application, saying what for will spoil the read
Name: Kianna
Part in Town(*): Sheriffs Daughter
Personality: Kind and polite but her curiosity often gets the better of her

Backstory: The daughter of the sheriff, and anyone could tell from the way she looked, "she looks just like her father" all her relatives would say. And her personality was like her father too always wanting to try new thing and make new friends, she was always very happy and well mannered never getting into trouble as a child. but when she reached the age of 12 she became more curious about the world so to satisfy he need to learn more she started to work with her father and help him with his work.
Until one day they had to venture into the forest to search for a very important man on his way from Dark Ridge when they were attacked from the darkness by a fanged beast with fur a black as the night sky and eyes as red as blood. Everyone fled running as fast as they could Kianna was holding on to her fathers hand with all her strength abut she could not run much longer, she slipped and fell to the ground.
Late on the following day she awoke with her entire body aching she looked down at her self, she was at home in bed, her father sitting beside her and the local healer near by. Her father explained how wen she fell the creature must have not noticed and ran passed her and then that morning they went back to check for any lost men but the only one they found alive was her she had a few small cuts and bruises but nothing serious. "she would be able to return to education in no time however there would be no more work for a while" the Healer continued to explain.
Two years later Kianna was beginning her last year at school and was very nervous, she was walking in to her new class room and as she opened the door and look through the window directly in front of here she saw a dark figure running through the forest, she wondered to herself "could that be one of the things that attacked us that day? what is it? how could it be so big and yet we did not see it?" all these questions in here head just made her more curious about them, she wanted answers...

Appearance3.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/SaF6vkGVUYI/AAAAAAAAFOw/Fy-HDIcLrj4/s400/anime_girl_elf.jpg
(i know it says elf girl but it just isn't look at the ears)
Other:She has a pet ferret called Jeremy and she is a regular human
Skills(**): Health 7/10 Magik 3/10 weapon Skill 10/10
Town:Brightwall

Thank you fro reading Kianna
05/26/2012 10:08 pm
NumbersCup
Kevin And Awesome, Accepted.
05/26/2012 10:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
someone88888
^ look at big letters at top of the first post
05/26/2012 9:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Nemssi
Whats the ip to the server?
05/26/2012 9:42 pm
AwesomesauseLion
I can't believe I typed that all
05/26/2012 9:38 pm
AwesomesauseLion
Werewolf
Note: Must Have Amazing Application
Name: Lycan
Backstory: Lycan was a normal, cheerful teenager. it all changed on the day of her 15th birthday. For the past year, Lycan has heard a voice in her head, telling her to go to the woods. Everyday, she would fight it. One day, she could no longer stand it. While everyone in the town was asleep, Lycan sneaked out a window and ran in the woods. The woods were very dark and mysterious. While her feet crunched on the grass, she kept on hearing a faint howl. She wandered deeper until she could no longer see the bright glow of the town lights. Then came the disaster. A human-like figure silently crouched behind her. All Lycan remembered was the feeling of sharp, needle-like fangs biting into her arm. She ran. When Lycan finally saw the dim light of the town, she rushed to it. When she arrived at her house, she felt a strong urge to howl. As strongly as the feeling was, Lycan bit the thought back. After that day, Lycan had changed. Every night, she sneaked out into the woods, climbed a tree and waited for the moon to come up. After the moon arrives, she roams the forest as a werewolf. When she sneaks back in her house and goes in her bed, she doesn't remember a thing about what happened.
Personality: Cheerful and Hopeful
05/26/2012 9:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Kevinbrandon
My App:

Regular Human: Yes
Name: Seth
Part in Town(*): mage son
Personality: helpful, strong, always there to help and fight for his friends, brave
Backstory: growing up, he always had to help his dad with spells and always wanted to play with his friends. But he was very good at everything that his dad tought him and soon became a really good apprentice. Then they came and the lockdown came, his mom disappeared, no one knew where she went. But he excelled in learning and became a good friend, always willing to help.
Appearance: tall, skinny, blond hair and tanned skin, wierd scar on his forehead.
Other: always wears a blue shirt under a dark green cloak, and a red wizard cap, lotsa times called a clown.
Skills(**): 9/10 1/10 10/10
Town: morningwood
05/26/2012 9:31 pm
llamas7
((This is what Maya looks like normally (but with blue eyes):
Click to reveal

and this is what she looks like as a were wolf(also with blue eyes and a bit more human like):
Click to reveal
05/26/2012 9:06 pm
someone88888
^ yes! : D he he he
05/26/2012 9:02 pm
NumbersCup
Accccccceeeeeeeeeeppppppppppptttttttteeeeeddddd
05/26/2012 8:53 pm
someone88888
Name:Astrid blackstar
Part in Town(*):outcast
Personality:a bit freindly,athletic,and shy
Backstory: Before astrid was born her parents commited a crime,just before she was born.they had already been kicked out of the city when her parents gave birth to her,they left her in a forest.luckily a pack of wolfs found her and raised her,she has found several books about languages,fashion,and other things.she has managed to find some nice cloths in a ditch.she often yearns to meet other humans but is to nervous to approach someone.
Appearance:black hair,hazel eyes,usualy wears a black shirt,green jacket,and brown pants
Other: she hasn't learned any spells but she has an amazing magical energy locked within her...
Skills(**):health 5 /10 weapon skil 7 /10 magic 8 /10
Town: lives outside the towns in a cave but lives nearest to Morningwood
05/26/2012 8:51 pm
NumbersCup
Roleplay Page Here: post870871.html#p870871
05/26/2012 8:51 pm
llamas7
Ill probably be the second one, but with this name: Maya Kanine.
Thanks!
05/26/2012 8:48 pm
NumbersCup
Your choice. Whichever you like more, I personally like them both!
05/26/2012 8:47 pm
llamas7
Thanks!
And which application got in? The first one or the second one?
05/26/2012 8:45 pm
NumbersCup
Llama: Accepted as a werewolf, just because I know you are an amazing roleplayer.
Patrik: Sorry, Declined as a werewolf, try again as a human if you like.
GIR: Accepted.
BTW: Accepted.
Headphone_Guy: Declined.
Elrick: Accepted
Nemssi: Accepted.

There we go, Sorry about the wait again. It was very very very hard xD
But I will make the Forum RP Soon and put a link here.
05/26/2012 8:36 pm
NumbersCup
I'm so sorry everyone, I spent 40 hours with my hands tied behind my back for charity.
I will look over the applications right away.
05/26/2012 8:41 pm
llamas7
Woah. That would have been hard. Good Job
05/26/2012 8:40 pm
Nemssi
oK WELL LOOK AT Mine
-nemssi
sorry for the caps
05/26/2012 10:28 am
Nemssi
Can you guys look at my app?
05/26/2012 7:58 pm
llamas7
No ones app has been looked at yet.. We're still all waiting.
05/26/2012 9:30 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
when is numbercup going to look at the apps?
05/26/2012 1:55 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
GIRmonsterTHE3rd
NumbersCup, you gonna look over the apps?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome