CS:GO knife or other trade?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath2/22/16 5:49 pm
1 emeralds 344 4
2/23/2016 1:43 am
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
I was always wondering, are there any "retired" CS:GO players with items they do not need, here on PMC?

I am new to CS:GO and would like to trade with someone for maybe some items? If you would like to check out my inventory my steam name should be "xzabunko98x".

I hope asking if someone has some items for trade on steam while being on PMC is not against the rules, I know selling/buying items is but since I do not know how to use steam forums, I cant post there.

Why am I asking this?

Because well it still bugs me to this day that day before steam went with their new policy of not refunding items I got scammed.

How?

I missed the "d" in scammers name, so instead of "exampleMiddleMan" it was "exampledMiddleMan". Pretty small mistake cost my my first ever case opened knife, gut knife doppler, factory new. Pretty sad, eh?

So again that is why I am asking if someone can trade with me for maybe some knife? Or have a random act of kindness and maybe if they do not need their items any more trade them with me, with someone who plays CS:GO?

Anyways thank you for reading and have a nice day, you are awesome!
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher