Land of Irae <Forum RPG>

Po1ntBlank's Avatar Po1ntBlank6/3/12 10:09 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 68
6/5/2012 6:46 pm
UnbreakableEnigma's Avatar UnbreakableEnigma
PLEASE VISIT UPDATED FORUM POST.

Mod please lock/delete this thread! Thanks!
Po1ntBlank
Level 47 : Master Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2012 6:37 pm
Po1ntBlank
Accepted Check the Original Post for an example on how to start your story.
06/05/2012 6:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
GinKurama
Eh, I made a back story. Also, sorry for the double post! *hides*
06/05/2012 4:42 pm
GinKurama
Sorry about that. I'll make one in a second.
06/05/2012 4:19 pm
Po1ntBlank
GinKuramaUsername: GinKurama

Character Name: David Winchester

Appearance:

Class: Monk

Special Ability: He could heal himself without wasting any energy, or time. He can only do it in a little burst, and he could only do it 10 times a day.

Gold (Subtract from here any items you buy): 100

Items: Staff ((Bought with 400 gold))

Where are you from: Slician Republic

What two elements do you want: Light, Water

Story (Must be 1-2 paragraphs):

((It's a start! ))

You need a story, its just your backstory. If you have no backstory, you were just born!

But if you make a story, you will be accepted
06/05/2012 3:59 pm
GinKurama
Username: GinKurama

Character Name: David Winchester

Appearance:

Class: Monk

Special Ability: He could heal himself without wasting any energy, or time. He can only do it in a little burst, and he could only do it 10 times a day.

Items: Staff ((Bought with 400 gold))

Where are you from: Slician Republic

What two elements do you want: Light, Water

Story (Must be 1-2 paragraphs): David was a regular monk at the temple, healing the injured soldiers and helping the wounded civvies. His mother and father was alive and well, staying in the log cabin just out of Slician. Eventually, the old monk there told him of the horrors of the outside world, and David wanted to help the people out there, knowing there must be wounded adventurers. He grabbed his prayer beads and robes, and after a tearful goodbye from his family, the monk rushed into the outside world, not knowing what would happen, but knowing he will be useful, and not a liability.

((It's a start! ))
06/05/2012 3:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer
teh_p00n
Oh uh, This looks so AWESOME.But is kinda complicated for me. I give you a medal for creativity!
06/05/2012 3:29 pm
GinKurama
(Hmmm....yes, an APP and RP thread)
06/05/2012 3:23 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Minecraft_rogue
(It would be much more easier if there was a seperate thread because sooner or later this thread will be flooded with RP chat.. Separating Applications and RP chat would be most recommended..)
06/05/2012 3:06 pm
GinKurama
I would like to join, but me has question. If you RP it here, why dont you put non RP chat in to paranthese
06/05/2012 3:12 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pony
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
(i dont know.... perhaps we could start doing that i guess)
06/05/2012 4:18 pm
Po1ntBlank
Usually we go by in character is Italics, Character related is bold, and ooc is normal text.

I walked through the cave

Enter battle:
Weapons: Hidden blades
Tactics: Defensive
06/05/2012 1:13 pm
Minecraft_rogue
Do we have a separate thread for the RPG? Because I don't see a link to one....
06/05/2012 12:37 pm
Po1ntBlank
I made the main post as a gif because it was very annoying to make an entire forum post with the forum code.

I may just keep the lore, and some other non-changing things as the gif and make the classes, etc. in regular, editable form. Regardless, Paladin will be added some time today, just got to have enough time to make it.

Regarding Realism and Redish, would you like me to make a "LandOfIrae" account that all staff have the password to so we can all edit the original post?
06/05/2012 3:34 pm
Minecraft_rogue
And Points idea of the sharing account would go with my idea.. Even though i'm not op.
06/05/2012 3:01 pm
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
sure

Minecraft_rogueDo we have a separate thread for the RPG? Because I don't see a link to one....

We do it here.
06/05/2012 3:46 am
Po1ntBlank
Minecraft_rogueSNIP

Accepted! Nice app! You can begin your own story now. Look on the original post for an example.

@Redish and ModdingTeam You can continue your story and monitor your own battles if you please
06/04/2012 11:53 pm
Minecraft_rogue
PMC Username: Minecraft_rogue
Character Name: Argo
Appearance (Optional, can link to an image): Not that much of an athletic build but in the middle of both. A height of 6' and a weight of 150 lb. Scars all over his body and stiches in a few places. Dark brown hair and silver colored eyes.
Class: Knight
Special Ability (You can choose 1 based on your story, make it reasonable): He can upgrade one of his attacks/spells to twice its power but only for a short amount of time.
Gold (Subtract from here any items you buy): 0
Items: Halberd (1)
Where are you from: Kingdom of Besaid
What two elements do you want: Light & Earth
Story (Must be 1-2 paragraphs): Argo was born from the urban part of Besaid but was kidnapped and taken to the rural part of Besaid which changed his original path and life. As he grew up he had to protect himself from his bullies and used rage as a protection (Rage only lasts for a short time and thats how he gained his special ability) that lasted him until he was 12. At the age 12 he found out about where he came from he decided to change and trained himself to be a warrior. He learned techniques and strength to fighting and in his teens he joined the army and years later he was Knighted. Becoming a knight he learned more and became better than his original self and he gained some nobility though people within the castle saw that as a threat and set him on a mission. A suicide mission. Now he is on his way to his destination where fate awaits.
06/04/2012 11:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
RealismModTeam
If anybody else has a post they would like to post,please post le post now,also Po1nt the air atks are done
06/04/2012 11:02 pm
Po1ntBlank
Sure it wouldn't be too hard to add a paladin. I think I will remove champion, as it doesnt seem that useful really
06/04/2012 11:53 pm
Minecraft_rogue
You don't have to remove champion I'd rather go with Realism's idea/suggestion..
06/04/2012 10:48 pm
RealismModTeam
Minecraft_rogue
Click to reveal
RedishTiger
Po1ntBlank~snip~

Awesome! Ill help narrate anyones thing! Just start up your story and ill be watching.

Minecraft_roguePoint, I have a suggestion for your classes which is only one at the moment since It just came to me as I was filling out my application.. Could you add or consider a Paladin class?

isnt that basicly a warrior with the light element?

Its more like a Priest + warrior + light which isn't on there I believe..

Well with the sub classes we would love to give you the title of Paladin if you chose those 2,just get to level 10
06/04/2012 10:35 pm
Minecraft_rogue
Click to reveal
RedishTiger
Po1ntBlankIt will be hard for me to do this alone, so I am going to let Redish and Realism be part of the staff. They can't give themselves 100000 gold or anything, but they can narrarate their own and other people's battles. So go ahead and narrarate your own if you want. Im going to update the OP with your names and with new characters that have applied

Awesome! Ill help narrate anyones thing! Just start up your story and ill be watching.

Minecraft_roguePoint, I have a suggestion for your classes which is only one at the moment since It just came to me as I was filling out my application.. Could you add or consider a Paladin class?

Its more like a Priest + warrior + light which isn't on there I believe..
06/04/2012 10:28 pm
Minecraft_rogue
Point, I have a suggestion for your classes which is only one at the moment since It just came to me as I was filling out my application.. Could you add or consider a Paladin class?
06/04/2012 10:13 pm
Po1ntBlank
It will be hard for me to do this alone, so I am going to let Redish and Realism be part of the staff. They can't give themselves 100000 gold or anything, but they can narrarate their own and other people's battles. So go ahead and narrarate your own if you want. Im going to update the OP with your names and with new characters that have applied
06/04/2012 10:32 pm
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow

06/04/2012 9:50 pm
RealismModTeam
*third time trying to post this,first time half got deleted second time i screwed up and closed the tab,this time im NOT going to mess up*

Anyways Would you like this better if we did this in skype? because its instant messaging and we could talk instead of type and really rp

I awake,Redish is knocking on my door,strands of hay falling off of his clothes he says to me:
"Hello, Ever since Nexes Minions came through the Rift,i have decided to go to the Kingdom of besaid to learn the ways of the master warriors"
I pondered the statement for a moment... then i said:
"I may as well go with you,I have completed my training and right now,i need to train outside of this cooped up town,I shall come with you on your quest"

We Travel north on the road,and on the side of the road there are 3 bandits,they do not see us coming, one is holding a large sword and 2 are brandishing daggers,they appear to be crowding around a small bag with a white envelope sticking out of it with some cursive words written on it that are unreadable from this distance

[Enter Battle]
[Weapons: Staff ]
[Spells: Fire Rune ]
[Pets/allies: Redish ]
[Strategy/tactics: Attack from afar while Redish Defends against any that come near,setting Fire runes in front of redish while attacking with my staff against any targets redish cant handle]

Outcome: The Bandits come running down the road,not seeing me nor the fire runes and attack Redish,the fire runes do their job and begin burning the bandits,before they even get to Redish the tallest one with the sword falls when his pant leg catches on fire and tries to catch himself,but while putting his sword hand out to catch his fall,he falls on top of the blade,the end sticking clearly out of his skull as a clear indication that he is dead,the other 2 dont hesitate,they jump over the fire runes,and begin attacking Redish, he dodges and jumps back. Brisingr fires 3 bursts of flame at the bandits,one gets hit with all 3 and gets blown sideways activating the next 2 fire runes and turning him into a pile of black ash,the third one flees,back to where they were all standing and grabs the letter and begins running down the road towords the lake,with a sudden burst of speed Redish begins running after him,soon the distance between them has closed and Redish Takes a bounding leap and stabs the bandit right through his chest,he drops the letter and his bag and falls through the ground,a few moments later when Redish had his back turned to recover the letter and see what was in the bag,the bandits hand made a move for the knife,he now had blood pouring out of his wound but he would not go down without a fight,he threw the blade in the direction of Redish and Brisingr Casts a spell that would create a half dome of ice from the water in the lake and stop the knife,it caught the knife and harmlessly fell to the ground and Redish was unharmed,he then walked over and proceeded to stab the man again,finishing him

Rewards: 600 gold (each)
x1 White Envelope
x1 Dagger*

RedishTigers $= 600
RealismModTeam $= 700

06/04/2012 9:28 pm
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
So i go to travel to my friend brisingr in the province of latheria to seek training and help to vanquish the evil brought upon us. I get there by hiding in the back of a hay wagon,lying on top of my shield while hay covers me from above.
(You can decide weather anyone sees me or not)
06/04/2012 8:28 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ranger
ddman18
Character Name: Kerel
Class: Rouge
Special Ability (You can choose 1 based on your story, make it reasonable): He can climb very well.
Gold (Subtract from here any items you buy): 500
Items: (None yet)
Where are you from: Silverprot
What two elements do you want: Fire, Ice
He grew up in Silverport, and he still lives there now. He's learned how to fend for himself, if necessary; in the rough and tumble city. He's always trained how to fight, at home, with potato sacks, not very formidable opponents, though. He's also taught himself to climb, which was very easy, given with all the cracks, and whatnot in the walls of the buildings, which went for very good hand- and foot-holds. He's never had an actual family, to watch him as he trains, just a few friends, and even they aren't very friendly, so he's fallen a lot, as he was training
One day as he was....Punching potato sacks; he overheard people talking about Nex and The Rift. He'd not heard foreign news in a long time, so this came to him as a surprise. He was eavesdropping as he heard the bad news; about how Nex was attacking, in large numbers. He'd seen many demons around, he's even fought some off, but he's always brushed that off, because he was quite young then. But now he's grown, and he's decided to fight off Nex and his minions...And help hold the fate of the world.
06/04/2012 10:11 pm
Po1ntBlank
Accepted.
06/04/2012 8:24 pm
Po1ntBlank
I usually clarify that I am talking out of character with bold, and talking in character with italics. Just something you might notice to help you guys!

I knew I had to leave Silverport. The signs have been clear enough, its time to go.

~~~~~~~~

As I get off the ship I snuck onto I realize that I am in the Horus Tribe. This is good, I planned to come here when I got the chance to talk to some of the Master Archers here, it would be good to---

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!"
"Huh? What?!" I reply stunned,
"ARE YOU STOWAWAY? QUICK MEN, KILL HIM!" I dont have time to prepare, I extend my hidden blades and get in a defensive stance.

[Enter Battle]
[Weapons: Hidden Blades, Hand Crossbows]
[Spells: Shadow Phase, Shadow Strike, Dash]
[Pets/allies: Demon Bird]
[Strategy/tactics: Defensive, plan to let their own agression be their downfall.]

4 pirates

This wasn't going to be that much of a challenge, but I had hoped to arrive here quietly. I instantly fade into darkness, and reappear with my back to the nearest pirate, I grab his forehead from behind and snap it backwards. I pull out a crossboy and shoot the next attacker between the eyes. The last two start to turn around in fear, but I quickly dash into them, creating a small shockwave that stuns them and propells them off of the dock into the water. I dump the other bodies in the water, but first I search them and manage to salvage one pouch filled with 250 gold.

I pull out my shop token (Everyone has one) and flip it into the air. A portal opens, to which I insert 500 gold and say the words "Two shukos." Instantly two clean shukos come out of the portal, which I grab, and the portal closes. I insert the coin back into my pouch and tuck away the new shukos.

Current Gold: 250
06/04/2012 8:10 pm
Po1ntBlank
RealismModTeamUsername:RealismModTeam
Character Name:Brisingr
Class:Mage
Special Ability (You can choose 1 based on your story, make it reasonable):Has the ability to encase himself and 1 other in ice to heal,when ice is broken it explodes into flames creating lots of steam for a moment
Items:staff
Where are you from:Formerly from Kingdom of Besaid,moved to Province of Latheria to train as a mage
What two elements do you want: Fire-Ice
Story (Must be 1-2 paragraphs): Grew up without a father,his father was killed in an accident,saving one of the head generals of the kingdom of Besaid from a demon,who later died from a misfired arrow,his father had gone unpraised for what he had done trying to save one of the head generals,so now he must get revenge for what has happened and kill all demons and ultimately get revenge.

Once Nex's Minions came out,Brisingr saw his chance to get revenge so he packed his things,and moved to the Province of Latheria to train as a Mage so he could finally,get the honor and glory which he would owe all to his father.

Appearence: http://wowjp.net/_ph/2/599124804.jpg

Accepted go ahead and start your story! Just post what happens, refer to my first post to see an example of what I did for mine.

Also, username is your PMC username, makes it easier for me to look up players
06/04/2012 8:03 pm
RealismModTeam
So,when do we get started/i get approved :1
06/04/2012 7:26 pm
RealismModTeam
Username:Firestorm4594
Character Name:Brisingr
Class:Mage
Special Ability (You can choose 1 based on your story, make it reasonable):Has the ability to encase himself and 1 other in ice to heal,when ice is broken it explodes into flames creating lots of steam for a moment
Items:staff
Where are you from:Formerly from Kingdom of Besaid,moved to Province of Latheria to train as a mage
What two elements do you want: Fire-Ice
Story (Must be 1-2 paragraphs): Grew up without a father,his father was killed in an accident,saving one of the head generals of the kingdom of Besaid from a demon,who later died from a misfired arrow,his father had gone unpraised for what he had done trying to save one of the head generals,so now he must get revenge for what has happened and kill all demons and ultimately get revenge.

Once Nex's Minions came out,Brisingr saw his chance to get revenge so he packed his things,and moved to the Province of Latheria to train as a Mage so he could finally,get the honor and glory which he would owe all to his father.

Appearence: http://wowjp.net/_ph/2/599124804.jpg
06/04/2012 6:40 pm
Po1ntBlank
RedishTiger~Snip~

Click to reveal
Character Name: Redish
Class: Warrior
Alignment: Good
Special Ability (You can choose 1 based on your story, make it reasonable): The ability to steal someones blood / or life and use it to heal myself.
Items: Longsword and Tower shield
Where are you from: Horus Tribe
What two elements do you want: Fire and light

Ever since Redish was a child he always wished to battle evil and become a hero! If something bad happened he would always try and run strait in and help the people in need! But as he grew older he started discovering his true powers. Since that day he swore an oath to protect every helpless being he could! If there was a bandit loose he would spend all night and day tracking him down to catch him and bring him to justice. He was on his way to becoming an honorable hero!

Once Nexes minions broke out though there there was people getting killed everywhere! He tried to help but he just wasnt powerful enough to save the day. But everyday he trains harder and harder to vanquish these minions and become a true hero of Irae!

ok this good?

Perfect. Ill update OP now. You can start your own story.

iJonehUsername: Jjw7
Character Name: Velmon
Special Ability: Nightmare, ( Increases damage by 1000 at Nightime. )
Items: Longsword & Proper Iron Shield
What two elements do you want: Darkness & Water
Story:

Velmon was brought up by his parents in Silverport, until the age of ten, his parents were slain by a gang of rogues on their way visit to the Kingdom of Besaid, luckily, the bodyguards his parents had hired, managed to fight the rogues off. They continues their journey to the Kingdom of Besaid. When they arrived, Velmon could see many brave & skilled warriors duelling each other, he said to himself, 'One say I will become one of them, but even stronger!'

Later on his two bodyguards found him and took him to a building of what seemed like a temple, he knew this was his parents funeral. When he entered, he was greeted by a very poorly person who had come to the funeral, the poorly man whispered to him, ' I will help you seek revenge on those people.'

Accepted, regarding the "1000 damage" this isn't really a number based RPG, just a text based adventure that we can have together

You can begin your story now
06/04/2012 1:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iJoneh
Username: Jjw7
Character Name: Velmon
Special Ability: Nightmare, ( Increases damage by 1000 at Nightime. )
Items: Longsword & Proper Iron Shield
What two elements do you want: Darkness & Water
Story:

Velmon was brought up by his parents in Silverport, until the age of ten, his parents were slain by a gang of rogues on their way visit to the Kingdom of Besaid, luckily, the bodyguards his parents had hired, managed to fight the rogues off. They continues their journey to the Kingdom of Besaid. When they arrived, Velmon could see many brave & skilled warriors duelling each other, he said to himself, 'One say I will become one of them, but even stronger!'

Later on his two bodyguards found him and took him to a building of what seemed like a temple, he knew this was his parents funeral. When he entered, he was greeted by a very poorly person who had come to the funeral, the poorly man whispered to him, ' I will help you seek revenge on those people.'
06/04/2012 3:44 am
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
Special Ability (You can choose 1 based on your story, make it reasonable): The ability to steal someones blood / or life and use it to heal myself.
Gold (Subtract from here any items you buy): 300
Items: Longsword

Ever since Redish was a child he always wished to battle evil and become a hero! If something bad happened he would always try and run strait in and help the people in need! But as he grew older he started discovering his true powers. Since that day he swore an oath to protect every helpless being he could! If there was a bandit loose he would spend all night and day tracking him down to catch him and bring him to justice. He was on his way to becoming an honorable hero!

Once Nexes minions broke out though there there was people getting killed everywhere! He tried to help but he just wasnt powerful enough to save the day. But everyday he trains harder and harder to vanquish these minions and become a true hero of Irae!

(btw is there gona be a shield in the game?)
06/04/2012 10:37 am
Po1ntBlank
Accepted, but you need to pick a class. I'm assuming warrior by what you gave me. thanks for using good grammar btw

And sure, I'll add some shields now.

Shields:

Tree Bark: 50
Fashioned Wooden Shield: 100
Stone Shield: 200
Proper Iron Shield: 300
Tower Shield: 400
Elemental Resistance (add to shield, can be stacked): 1000
Diamond Shield: 1000
Add Spikes to shield: 500

I'll give you 100 gold to get a tower shield if you want. (They are really large shields meant to protect from a large amount of area)
06/04/2012 1:04 pm
MeowMeowMeowMeowMeow
Oh woops lol i got too worried about everything else that i forgot to say one of the most important things... but yes a warrior and sure with the tower sheild thing.

Click to reveal
Alignment: Good
Items: Longsword and Tower shield

ok this good?
06/04/2012 2:49 am
Po1ntBlank
Guys, this is what I mean by Lore breaking. If the entire setting is based on stopping Nex, and you fight him within 10 seconds, its kinda pointless. You should go on your own seperate adventures, unrelated to the main story. I will start different events based on the main storyline
06/05/2012 6:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
UnbreakableEnigma
you were suppose to say he one shots both of us cuz hes a god.
06/04/2012 1:55 am
UnbreakableEnigma
@Jabs Daggers into Nex and they let of an electric bolt which stuns him.
@Nex is Stunned for 3 rounds.
@Hits Nex four times with Battle Axe.
@Nex is Stunned for 2 rounds.
@Hits Nex with Battle axe Twice they cuts Nex eye.
@Nex is Stunned for 1 round.
@Stabs Dagger into nex and lets out a darkened poison.
@Nex is awake now but is blinded, it lets him miss very easily and his hits are weekend, this will wear off in 1 turn.
*Nex is overpowered most should now what happens next*
#Nex is at 48 percent health.
#Rynas is at 100 percent health.
06/04/2012 1:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rounded_pt
gtg there is a hobo outside my windo agin
06/04/2012 1:51 am
rounded_pt
i soupose i could help you
06/04/2012 1:59 am
UnbreakableEnigma
round i could use your help if you could block any shots that nexus hits at me.
@auqa blocks next 3 Nex attacks.
@Nex is blocked for 3 turns.
@Rynas Jumps and hits Nex in the chest.
@auqa blocks.
@Nex is blocked for 2 more turns.
@Rynas Stabs both daggers in Nex three times.
@Aqua blocks.
@Nex is blocked for 1 more Turn.
@Rynas Catches his breathe.
@Aqua Catches his breathe.
Staff you know what to do!
#Nex at 3 percent health.
#Aqua at 100 percent health.
#Rynas at 100 percent health.
06/04/2012 1:50 am
rounded_pt
do i type to fast or is no one on planet minecraft ?
06/04/2012 1:49 am
UnbreakableEnigma
Setting: Sky port ( my characters "Base" )
" Rynas" A mysterious voice says.
"Kyan?" I ask.
"No ITS ME NEX YOUR ^BROTHER^" Nex says.
"What do you want!" I say
"Meet me at the rift NOW!" He exclaims.
"Fine!"
I use my beamer to beam to the rift.
Nex pulls out his fists.
I pull out my Battle axe.
Win Loose
Chance Chance
%1/Battle start\99%
Nex.
He is using Enchanted Hands.
I am using daggers strapped to wrist x2 with battle axe.
I have no spells he has infinite.
I must attack first.
I have no trusted people around me.
He wont kill me I'm his brother but if i can i will kill him.
06/04/2012 1:44 am
rounded_pt
is this a server to ?
06/04/2012 1:43 am
rounded_pt
and yes 2x price is good
06/04/2012 1:42 am
rounded_pt
im blind sorry