Leostereo's official Livestream page

Leostereo's Avatar Leostereo3/15/13 10:18 am
1 emeralds 494 1
3/17/2013 1:52 pm
Kronk's Avatar Kronk
Leostereo's official Livestream page

Hey there! Leostereo (the Legendary Meme) here with a little forum post that a few of you might have looked forward to. Due to me not being able to post blogs about livestreams I will have to do my announcements here on the forums instead.

Link to channel: http://en.twitch.tv/leostereo

Upcoming streams
- None are set as for now, but perhaps something this weekend if I have time or the will to try.

At what time do you stream?
I tend to stream around 12 PM CET during the weekends. In EST this is 6 PM. If you wonder when an upcoming stream will be for you, let me know here in this forum post.

How do I more easily keep track of your upcoming streams?
Visit my profile before each weekend. There I will also announce the streams and give a link to this forum post, where you can find additional links and information. I will also bump this forum post a while before the stream starts.

What will I stream?

Skinning
Primarily looking to stream high-quality skin making. I have done this many times before, so I am sure some of you are familiar with it. As for now I don't do commentary with it, but if I can get a little confident with my English I might consider it.
How often? My goal is about once a week (which is about how often I make skins), but it might be every other week depending on the situation.

Gaming/Lets's Plays
I have been thinking of streaming a bit of gameplay too, maybe with some commentary. The games I would probably play are Minecraft and Team Fortress 2.
How often? Whenever I feel like it. Not sure how this will turn out really, I think I'll begin with let's plays after I have just made a skin, because then I will have a few viewers.

Thanks for visiting!
Leostereo
Level 86 : Elite Meme