Looking for a writer for a Minecraft animation

Advocat's Avatar Advocat11/10/17 2:04 pm history
12/6/2017 12:23 pm
Advocat's Avatar Advocat
I'm looking for a writer for a Minecraft animation. It should be a non-dialog story with a length of 2 - 15 minutes. I won't be able to pay you for the moment, but you'll get 25 percent of the ad revenue. More information below:

Quantity: 1-3
Task: Write script for stories, as well as developing character personalities and profiles.
Requirements:
1) History of having written non-dialog stories before, such as fan fictions, scripts, etc. Genres of drama and adventure preferred over comedy.
2) Strong English language skills.
3) A very strong interest in this series and willingness to dedicate a lot of thought and passion into the characters and the story itself.
Time Requirement:
This is mostly up to you, but it shouldn't take more than from a few days up to a week, to finish.

Send your application to me by email (qvarsken (dot) mail (at) gmail (dot) com), discord (Advocat#6468), or simply post it below!

In your application, either in the body text or as a submission, be sure mention how you meet the required skills as well as either link or attach examples of your best work.

If you don't want to apply for writer but you still have many ideas for Minecraft animations; submit your ideas below!
Advocat
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/11/2017 11:34 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
I am interested.

For past work, I've made a lot of stories on this site related to Minecraft. You can find most of them quickly through this: https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zatharel/submissions/blogs/

In retrospect a lot of them are pretty mediocre and a bit different in style than how I write now, especially if you go as far back as 2 years. One I do still very much like is the one I had for the last blogging contest: https://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/across-the-sea-contest-entry/

Anyways, that's me. Let me know if you like that stuff so I can add you on discord.
11/11/2017 11:54 am
Advocat
Your current stories on PMC are really good! Add me on Discord, Advocat#6468, so can we discuss the project further.
11/11/2017 12:08 pm
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Request sent.
11/11/2017 5:46 pmhistory
Level 19 : Journeyman Scribe
Zil
Before beginning my own independent project, I had been employed as a writer for a number of small game development teams. Most notably I was hired as the sole writer of Dear Esther and co-writer of the screenplay for Firewatch.

I
f my past works are of interest to you then I would be more than happy to help free of charge : )
11/12/2017 8:45 am
Advocat
The quality of your work seem to be pretty high. Add me on Discord, Advocat#6468, so can we discuss it.
11/11/2017 11:14 amhistory
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
subpartikel
I would like to help

Although most of my MC/Adventure stories are WIP, I have written 3 comics related to adventure and drama. My longest MC story is about 8.5K words long, might post that soon

I'm way better at vocabulary than most kids my age (11-12)

I don't want the ad revenue ;)
11/11/2017 12:08 pm
Advocat
I'd love your help, but since I haven't seen any work from you is pretty hard for me to estimate how good you are in writing. Could you possibly attach one of your stories in a reply or in a private message? It doesn't matter if they're are't finished; I just want to see the quality of your work.
11/12/2017 11:12 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
subpartikel
I will post 5 chapters of one of my MC stories soon
12/06/2017 12:23 pm
Advocat
Make sure to send me a link to them here or via PM!
11/12/2017 11:57 am
Advocat
Okay.
11/11/2017 9:13 amhistory
Advocat
I've got a few applicans who was excepting me to pay them for the script, but as I said in my first message; you'll get 25 percent of the ad revenue but there are, for the moment, no upfront-payment.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome