Looking for artist to work with me (Developer) on a 2d game.

Scott's Avatar Scott3/4/17 6:15 am
1 emeralds 112
Hello PMC,
I am a Java/HTML+CSS/PHP/C++ developer, and have been programming for 6 years. Over that time, I have created countless game rendering programs, but I lack the ability to create artwork/images/textures for it.
I am capable of making the games very well, backend/gameplay wise, but creating anything image wise turns out terrible and spoils the game itself.
For that reason, I am looking to find someone with artistic capability to work with me on creating a game. It's got no idea yet, but we can both come up with one and create it. There's no requirements apart from the ability to create good textures. We will use ever Discord or Skype to communicate, (I don't really mind).
It will require quite a bit of dedication and time, I don't expect it to be a 1 week project - I plan to create a full on game. Upon contacting me, if you wish I can prove I can make games and code them (not one of those people out to waste time).

I have also created an IOS/Android port of my engine, so I can publish to there, too.
Scott
Level 40 : Master Droid