home Forumsplay_arrow Discussions play_arrow General

Looking for help for a RPG game.

1 emeralds14 replies219 views
created 01/08/2012 6:55 am by Arbiter_3
last reply 01/10/2012 11:04 pm
Hello community, do you think you are willing to help me, create a amazing RPG game? ( I will post a image of a location soon ) I need a great amount of smart players, to assist me in develop this game I am making. Rather than programming and coding, I currently mostly need help on creating 3 dimensional models of structures. They have to stay medieval/fantasy like though, as this will be a fantasy game. Email me at Arbiter3@live.com telling me what you would like to make, in the options below. I will also need help creating sky, for specific times, and areas within the game. I will need a good time for Day, night, dusk, dawn, noon, etc. I will also need weather for storms, thunder, snow, and more. When you are making the 3d objects, please include the textures, already installed. Something else that would be great, if all of the 3d objects, are .dae files. All players who work on this game, will receive more information, by email.

Housing
Manors
Castle Walls
Gate Houses
Towers
Statues
Skyboxes
Guilds
Ships
Docks

The image is not mine. I used it just to give players, of what the graphics will look like in-game.
Posted by avatar
Arbiter_3
Level 3 : Apprentice Pony

comment Login or register to post a reply.

14 replies

01/10/2012 11:04 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
MineManNZ
I'm no good with 3-D but i can help with the story and plot if ya want.
01/09/2012 6:57 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Elf
TheRealMozzie0610
Arbiter_3Hello community, do you think you are willing to help me, create a amazing RPG game? ( I will post a image of a location soon ) I need a great amount of smart players, to assist me in develop this game I am making. Rather than programming and coding, I currently mostly need help on creating 3 dimensional models of structures. They have to stay medieval/fantasy like though, as this will be a fantasy game. Email me at Arbiter3@live.com telling me what you would like to make, in the options below. I will also need help creating sky, for specific times, and areas within the game. I will need a good time for Day, night, dusk, dawn, noon, etc. I will also need weather for storms, thunder, snow, and more. When you are making the 3d objects, please include the textures, already installed. Something else that would be great, if all of the 3d objects, are .dae files. All players who work on this game, will receive more information, by email.

Housing
Manors
Castle Walls
Gate Houses
Towers
Statues
Skyboxes
Guilds
Ships
Docks

The image is not mine. I used it just to give players, of what the graphics will look like in-game.

I can give the 3-d stuff a shot. Which program are you using?
01/09/2012 6:29 pm
Arbiter_3
Sure, i'll post an image in-game as soon as I fix the map... (World got corrupted)
01/09/2012 3:17 am
Level 42 : Master Lad
rageman96
Wouldn't it better to show an image of a building youve actually made rather than one you took from someone else seeing as it will actually showcase what stuff will look like?
01/09/2012 1:09 am
Arbiter_3
For those wondering whether or not this is a 3rd person, or 1st person game, this is a 1st person game. Also, for the one who asked above this comment, you will be able
to run the game, with little lag I think.
01/08/2012 4:37 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
MineManNZ
Hi im crazy about RPG games can i be a Offical beta tester here are my specs:

RAM: 4gb
Processor: Intel Core i3- 3.1GHz
Graphics Card: AMD Redeon HD 6570-1gb
HDD: 1tb
Display: 1920x1080
01/08/2012 4:06 pm
Level 42 : Master Fox
Fokkusu
Gah, this looks like something I'd enjoy.
But I have no idea to even do 3D anything.

http://fokkusukaze.deviantart.com/
my dA is mainly just vectors. -.-
I can't wait to see the trailer though. Sounds awesome.
Free bump anyway
01/08/2012 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
satanx182
well im here if u need me
01/08/2012 3:46 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pony
skater_Dlo
i would be a beta tester to
01/08/2012 3:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Hawkken
oh and is it third person (like fable) or 1st person (like the elder scrolls ( skyrim))
01/08/2012 3:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Goblin
Hawkken
looks cool, and i can beta test it for bugs if you want (when ready) but i can barely code and i dont know about any programs and software needed for the 3D buildings.
srry
01/08/2012 3:35 pm
Arbiter_3
I currently really just need help creating the 3 dimensional buildings, like the castles, and housing.
01/08/2012 11:41 am
Level 1 : New Miner
satanx182
i will write lore for the game if u want, such as quest, names and backround story
01/08/2012 6:57 am
Arbiter_3
I recommend a minimum of 2gb of RAM when playing. This game is also made by Unity 3d. I will eventually also post a trailer/teaser video.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome