Looking For a Partner, but wanting much much more.

Sumaxi's Avatar Sumaxi5/31/12 11:39 pm
6/3/2012 4:58 am
TheFirstIG's Avatar TheFirstIG
So Basically, I'm looking for a minecraft partner. Bland, is it not?
Mainly, because I'm lonely. The full reason will be availible later to you, ( not a huge secret but would rather prefer people like me)
I trully don't care if you can host or not, record or not, or your age. or not.
(My Test for Maturitey:)
Spell: Maturitey
-You kept the capitol letter, +1
-You kept the "M, +1
-You kept the "a, +1
-You kept the "t, +1
-You kept the "u, +1
-You kept the "r, +1
-You kept the "i, +1
-You kept the "t, +1
-You kept the "y, +1
-You lost the "e, +100
So obviously, you probably will have to be mature. And looking for someone who doesn't really curse that much but doesn't mind it. Requests? Eh... Be a good builder?-- Amazing builders tend to be building and not care about me. Definetly be a troll however. If you're not a troll, go away. Go troll yourself if you want. Humor? Probably.

So just explain yourself and what not. Well, Schools over for me now, so now I can do whatever the heck I want to do.

edit: Can you try to not be painstackingly formal? Like there is not one actual template to go by,
Sumaxi
Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2012 4:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
TheFirstIG
I fucking LOVE Minecraft.
06/03/2012 4:42 am
Level 27 : Expert Spleefer
Hi_Peeps
I will join, I would like to not give personel info though, and I will join on one condition, we can do Skyblock ATLEAST once. Thank you
06/03/2012 4:34 am
Level 1 : New Miner
kittykat32123
Um... I'm Kat, I like to do minecraft videos, I have a skype and a microphone. I love gaming, and can work with anyone as long as they know what they're doing. I like to joke around and being a dork. I'm a girl, and I'm alright for videos on weekends, 6-9 on weekdays, and 4-9 on Fridays. Message me if you want to.
06/03/2012 4:20 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
BumbleSquatch
hey Ultim8Midge, wanna be minecraft buddies as this guy doesnt seem to be replying?
06/02/2012 3:25 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
Ultim8Midge
Well, my ign is TheNakedNinjaa, I'm female and I'm 15
I'm in the elite troll class at high school, and my maturity levels are dependable
I'm pretty much always gaming, whether on the computer or on xbox360.
I do have skype (TheNakedNinjaa) and I do have a mic, but alas, my voice is higher then most (the whole lacking of a y chromosome did that)
Minecraft buddy ftw!
06/02/2012 3:17 pm
Herp_ADerp
Ohay I am 16 and from Ireland, I have Skype (By the way I'm not ginger xD) I would like to have a Minecraft partner and so I found you're forum I think and have had people tell me I am a good builder You want a troll eh? Well you have the best one of em' all It said in you're title of the forum that you want a Minecraft builder and much more I can fill that need xD I assume that you are a female since you have Princess in you're PlanetMinecraft title and so I assume that you can make me a sandwhich and play Minecraft and talk to me on Skype. I also have a sense of humor, I like all jokes but religious and racist e.g What's the difference between a Mexican and a couch? A couch can support a family Thank you for you're time good sir...... or gentlewoman xD
06/02/2012 1:16 pm
axel12gt
Hello Sumaxi I was looking for a minecraft partner aswell. Fortunately I stumbled upon your post and thought how lucky . I am not die hard minecraft kind of person but I will play pretty often. I will also except anyone else who would want to partner with me. I am looking for someone who is mature but not to serious and is looking to have a good time while getting things done. I am kind of noobish at using forums so it might take some time for me to reply back.
06/02/2012 1:10 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dolphin
BumbleSquatch
I also just finished school and would love to play minecraft with someone new, i am 16 and not much more i can say but if you want me to be a minecraft buddy then i'm pretty much always on.
06/02/2012 12:29 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Robot
MechaMiner
Hey Sumaxi, I would like to be your partner as I am pretty lonely due to the reason my previous partner Luthery vanished.. On Planet Minecraft on 29/05/12, that's what it says on his account so.. Yeah.

Minecraft:
IGN - MechaMiner
Nick - Mecha
I can build very well as I was recently the admin of a server but has just shut down..

Real life:
Name - Jack
Age - 15
Gender - Male
Maturity - I like to think of myself to be pretty mature but I like to have fun at the same time.
Skype - I have Skype, yes. I will PM it to you if I become your partner

If there is anything else you need to know then just ask away
06/02/2012 12:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
_Twitch
good luck im a sophomore and was lucky to find a sophmore friend so yeah good luck
your friend _Twitch
06/01/2012 8:40 pm
hawks484
Hey..
I'm 14.
I have a mic and Skype, Oovoo, etc.
My voice is perfectly normal.
I have a good sense of humor.
I'm pretty laid back and also looking for a minecraft buddy.
I'm on the computer whenever I'm not sleeping or eating.
I play Xbox 360 games: COD 4,6,7,8 Portals 2, Fifa 12
I can record anything, I have a HD PVR and Camtasia and can edit as well.
Message me or something.
I'm game for anything.
06/01/2012 8:28 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Skinner
BamItzMinecraft
stupid young people really 9 and 8 yo!!!! i m 17 yo gonna be a junior in highschool lots of maturity and fun to be around!! my minecraft name is BamItzMinecraft and i make a nice troll!! if u want me im all yours!! oh and i have skype with a mic the skype name is BamItzMinecraft
06/02/2012 12:16 pm
Sumaxi
Err.. I look one below to see a 14 year old typing as if he knew what grammar was. I see you... and cry.
06/01/2012 8:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Nemssi
06/01/2012 8:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Nemssi
06/01/2012 7:58 pm
mcjoelsalmon
Age 9
Will Troll If Want
Love To Build And Pree
ty Good Builder and would love to play with you
06/01/2012 7:48 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
KingOzaron
Maturity
boy
My voice is not annoying mic: No
I want to be partners I can make vids I wanna play minecraft and yeah so thats bacicly it
06/01/2012 7:44 pm
Biersack
Hai I'm Biersack

I'm a male..
I'm 13..
My voice isn't that annoying
I like to build kinda not amazing though.
I'm a troll.
I talk alot.
I have skype and a mic..
and ..Yeah.
I don't know what you mean by partner.. I don't want to do videos.. I want to play minecraft, alot. -- So, yeah. hai
06/01/2012 7:39 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
LukeBaxter77
SumaxiSo Basically, I'm looking for a minecraft partner. Bland, is it not?
Mainly, because I'm lonely. The full reason will be availible later to you, ( not a huge secret but would rather prefer people like me)
I trully don't care if you can host or not, record or not, or your age. or not.
(My Test for Maturitey:)
Spell: Maturitey NOT A WORD
-You kept the capitol letter, +1 NOT A WORD
-You kept the "M, +1
-You kept the "a, +1
-You kept the "t, +1
-You kept the "u, +1
-You kept the "r, +1
-You kept the "i, +1
-You kept the "t, +1
-You kept the "y, +1
-You lost the "e, +100
So obviously, you probably will have to be mature. And looking for someone who doesn't really curse that much but doesn't mind it. Requests? Eh... Be a good builder?-- Amazing builders tend to be building and not care about me. Definetly be a troll however. If you're not a troll, go away. Go troll yourself if you want. Humor? Probably.

So just explain yourself and what not. Well, Schools over for me now, so now I can do whatever the heck I want to do.

edit: Can you try to not be painstackingly formal? Like there is not one actual template to go by,
06/01/2012 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
iGamerism
Well lemme see...
Ima Male, 13
a Mature kind of troll
I have skype, and a mic
love minecraft, and other comp./ps3 games
sorta kinda good-ish builder.(sorta)
uuhhhhh...
The End!
Talk to ya soon! (maybe)
06/01/2012 7:28 pm
Sumaxi
Great to see enthusiastic people for this.

Edit: Really REALLY enthusiastic people out there apparently.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome