Looking for Players/Helpers/Builders !!!

guacbunion's Avatar guacbunion8/21/18 10:03 pm history
2 emeralds 203 1
8/22/2018 4:40 am
BulleMageek's Avatar BulleMageek
Hello everyone, my name is Dismantle ( AKA Karl) and I'm here to advertise to you, a new(ish) Minecraft server.

Currently the server offers a unique survival world, with exceptional plugins to enhance the users experience.

Upon joining the server, users can kick start their adventure by doing a Egg Hunt. Each egg found will give the user a reward.

There are many quests that users can do to earn some cash. Quests, similar to the jobs plugin, allows players to carry on playing Minecraft as they normally would, and earn rewards for doing so, (mining, wood cutting etc)

Our server is 24/7, and has active staff members, who are dedicated to making your game time enjoyable! If you need any help, feel free to ask them!

Other features include:

Auctions

PvP Arena

/shops (allows you to purchase commands, perks and cosmetics with in game cash - also allows you to sell unwanted items)

Survival

Trading

Bounty hunters (allows you place and claim bounties on players)

Crates

Quests

My Discord: KarlTheDog#2863

We are also looking for some Helpers and Builders, if you feel like applying, message KarlTheDog#2863 on discord

If you would like to learn more and play for yourself, come along to Humiliation.cubed.pro
guacbunion
Level 1 : New Miner