Looking for staff to run a server with

ForeignDeckchair's Avatar ForeignDeckchair3/4/19 6:32 am
2 emeralds 150 4
3/4/2019 10:48 am
ForeignDeckchair's Avatar ForeignDeckchair
I am in the process of developing a new semi-vanilla survival server and need staff to help setup and run the server. The name of the server is Forecraft. I have been playing Minecraft on and off for 10 years but I am still in the process of learning about plugins, permissions and running a server, hence why I am looking for keen staff who would like to grow a community with.
Staff positions available are Admins and Moderators. Probably two of each at the moment.
Knowledge and experience of plugins and previous staff experience is ideal (especially for Admins).
Please let me know if you are interested. Either reply to this thread or private message me with your Minecraft username, age, desired staff role, location and timezone, any experience with Minecraft that you may think is useful.
Thank you. :-)
ForeignDeckchair
Level 1 : New Miner