*closed*

Sowhart's Avatar Sowhart7/14/12 7:07 am
1 emeralds 101 5
7/16/2012 10:46 am
Sowhart's Avatar Sowhart
Hello, I am Sowhart from TheSBCast a Gaming Group on youtube,
Here is our channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSBCast?feature=mhee
basically at this time we are small, around 3 people but we had more before but we restarted everything because there were people not doing anything.

This is a chance for some people to join in and hopefully star in some of the videos and do stuff.
We are looking for people who are willing to join my group and that you will contribute to the group and actually do something for us. (we wen't through about 2 group sorts because of people not doing anything).
The only thing is we are looking for people around the ages of 15-18+, reason that this is a bit high is that we don't exactly want kids ruining our work, (we have been down that path before)
Anyway back to the main topic of this thread!
This is our membership page for people who are willing to join us, they can post an application and hope to be pulled in, but, if you get chosen then you are not yet part of the group, Me and Emil will interview you to see if you are worthy enough to be a part of our group.

So anyway here is the idea:
1. age - 15-18+
2. Name
3. any gender
4. good microphone (we don't want tons of background noise in our videos or a lot of breath noises)
5. you are willing to help the group by either making videos, artwork, anykind of things that you are good at can be part of the group. for instance: I like music and on my side channel I post music and I sometimes attempt to make fan versions of songs.
6. are you a skype user? (we use skype to record audio for the videos and talk to each other about our ideas for future videos)

So that up there is the application, just answer those questions up there and they we will consider picking you!

(Example application)
Age - 15
Name - Liam
Gender - Male
good microphone? - My microphone is a good one, you can hear me clearly but sometimes you can hear my breath but only if I breath heavily.
Skype user? - Yes I use skype and my skype ID is *Insert name here*

(That was just an example of an application)

Anyway, good luck to those who decide to post on this and hope for the best!

- Sowhart
Sowhart
Level 29 : Expert Dragon