Mine Co. Industries Now highering Read desc

MD189's Avatar MD1898/31/12 8:18 pm
2/6/2013 3:02 am
tom101_12's Avatar tom101_12
Mine Co. Industries Is a new company witch was just made. Mine Co. Industries is a new company for Pro Builders who are looking to be recognized. We go from server to server asking Owners if they need anything built For them on the server. If they dis you Send them to the website witch is not made atm So sign up today get on the server that Mine Co. Is based on and show me what you have to offer to the top builders of Mine Co.

IGN:
Age(Must be 10 or higher):
Building skill(1-100):
Pictures of builds:
TeamSpeak3(Yes-No)
Skype(Yes-No):
Why Do you want to join Mine Co. Industries:

I will give you server ip if accepted
MD189
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2013 3:02 am
Level 41 : Master Enderdragon
tom101_12
IGN:tom101_12
Age(Must be 10 or higher):15
Building skill(1-100): 98
Pictures of builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... stlevania/
TeamSpeak3: Yes
Why Do you want to join Mine Co. Industries: because i have been looking for a big building team so i can be noticed with the stuff i can make
02/06/2013 2:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xXENDERDRAGONXx2
Oh an by the way everything will be up and running ASAP!
02/06/2013 2:31 am
xXENDERDRAGONXx2
Hydrian, congratulations! You will help us with the site (we could use some help). You had the highest build rating, you sounded confident, and above all, you're good at rules. Again, congrats on being the first successful applicant! You will most likely be near admin.
02/06/2013 2:26 am
xXENDERDRAGONXx2
Sorry about the grammar
02/06/2013 2:24 am
xXENDERDRAGONXx2
Ok, to start off... Hi, my name is xXENDERDRAGONXx2, but everyone just calls me ender! Sorry about my friend, for we're not very good at typing on our phones, because we're not one of those *texts friend every minute* people. You all should be accepted in time but for now we only have room for one applicant. Note that when we accept you, we are putting out trust in you. In other words, you will be a very high rank and trusted greatly. No, you will not be banned if you abuse your powers, unless you're greifing or other hurtful things. In the case if your abusing your powers, we will simply just remind you to not go so far. I will closely look over all of your applications, for I am in charge of that area. I won't be on the server as much as my friend who one of you rudely insulted because his phone is messed up. I don't know how my friend has a massive amount of spare time, but he we be mostly in charge because of this.
Regards,
Ender
08/31/2012 9:26 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
ZOMGiTZSam
IGN: Nerdisam
Age(Must be 10 or higher): 13
Building skill(1-100): 50-70
Pictures of builds: I don't take pictures.
TeamSpeak3(Yes-No) Yes
Skype(Yes-No): Yes (samantha.morejon)
Why Do you want to join Mine Co. Industries: I would love to help out with building and editing!

----

By the way hire is spelled wrong in the title. Do you need spellcheck?
08/31/2012 9:20 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
NetWurkDawg
IGN: NetWurkDawg

Building skill (1-100) 70

Pics of builds: None

Teamspeak: Nope

Why do you want to join Mine Co. I ust want to build and show what I am capable of doing
08/31/2012 9:17 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Unicorn
ettiyeti
IGN:hullionio
Age(Must be 10 or higher):14
Building skill(1-100):75
Pictures of builds:none
TeamSpeak3(Yes-No)yes
Skype(Yes-No):yes
Why Do you want to join Mine Co. Industries:well i think u would need pixel art and stuff im not really a big builder more of a pixel texturer person pixel art texturepacks skins stuff like that
08/31/2012 8:54 pm
Level 44 : Master Gent
Hydrian
IGN: FullerG
Age(Must be 10 or higher): Not saying. Rules of PMC state dont post personal info, but i can say that i am over 15
Building skill(1-100): 75%
Pictures of builds:
TeamSpeak3(Yes-No): No
Skype(Yes-No): Yes
Why Do you want to join Mine Co. Industries: You need a site, and i want to help
08/31/2012 8:48 pm
Erik_With_A_K
IGN: Erik_With_A_K
Age(Must be 10 or higher): 13
Building skill(1-100): 85 (I build by hand not by MCedit/etc.)
Pictures of builds: I don't take pics of my builds. This will most likely make you think I suck but I don't.
TeamSpeak3(Yes-No) Not to sound noobish but what's that supposed to mean?
Skype(Yes-No): Yes. erik.g.j.lindberg
Why Do you want to join Mine Co. Industries: My old job failed... it was called The Nuclear Shop. Some guy came in smoking and you can guess what happened next.
08/31/2012 8:23 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pony
The Doctor BW
Would Mine Co like to 'higher' a speller? Its grammar is off.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome