Minecraft and Mental Retardation

Anonym2456's Avatar Anonym24563/14/13 9:45 am
1 emeralds 867 7
3/14/2013 10:04 am
+Sheena+'s Avatar +Sheena+
So I talked to my friend about Minecraft. Days later, he knows something about Minecraft, he says that is Minecraft blocky and he called it retarded. Now he calls me that! I watched minecraft videos, he continiues to say that is retarded and now says that you kill little blocky spiders. He doesn't use the computer, but sometimes, he is a wise man and watches TV and uses computer sometomes(because these things are sins for him). But he thinks that this game is babyish and he calls me babyish because I watch childly cartoons and he watches those action and adredaline bastards! I love to play babyish games, sometimes i play RTS games like AoE, AoM or Warcraft3. I play shooting game for children Jazz Jackrabbit. So I play minecraft.
Makes you Minecraft retarded? Is minecraft babyish? Do you love it when is blocky and babyish? Why do people hate games like that. In my school are to many CoD fans and CS1.6 fans! I am clever and they are rude! Sorry when I am typing unproperly, it is like that I write unproperly because I type and I write fast.

Reply, comment and make a argueable situation in my topic!

Reply, comment and make a mess!
Anonym2456
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/14/2013 10:04 am
Level 40 : Master Mage
+Sheena+
Different types of people, stereotypes....you know....

Their opinion doesn't matter.
03/14/2013 10:00 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
What they called you retarded for playing minecraft? A minecraft player is one of the furthest thing from retarded you have to learn to conserve resources, how circuits work, survival skills and last but not least architecture.

Also if your friend calls you retarded they aren't really a friend......unless they are joking I guess but how you wrote it implies that there was no joking involved.
03/14/2013 10:00 am
Level 41 : Master Robot
Monkeyy
Well, tell him he's an idiot. That's just another form of bullying...
03/14/2013 9:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Pig
ROPROPE
Well personally what I would do if I were you, I would learn to play Tekkit, or Technical Craft. Tekkit is less baby-ish than plain MineCraft. Of course what I mean is not that MineCraft is for babies who don't know how to install modpack's, I mean that you can get more outta the game ruined by Jeb.
03/14/2013 9:54 am
Level 41 : Master Geek
Profoak0117
Those people don't know the true meaning of minecraft. When I first got minecraft, my lil bro and my cousin thought it was stupid and dumb and retarded. Then my bro saw me play a couple times and so did my cuz and they were I want to play!!!!

P.S. Sorry if I'm typing incorrectly this was typed on my moms iPad
03/14/2013 9:52 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc449001
[deleted]
03/14/2013 9:51 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Network
NathanLithia
Saw on the news that Gaming would be classed as a mental illness
I wouldn't call you Retarded for playing kids games though
I wouldn't call anyone retarded at all really Because its not a nice word to use
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome