Minecraft Surprise Sundays

AlphaQuark's Avatar AlphaQuark7/12/12 10:54 pm
7/12/2012 11:01 pm
MohammadKoush's Avatar MohammadKoush
Hello all, AlphaCreeps here. So I have this youtube channel, and all I have done really is make a random video at a random time. Well, I want to change that. What I am going to do is make a, "Minecraft Surprise Sundays" type thing. Sort of like Minecraft Daily and Minecraft Monday Show.

What I have so far: Start of show: Say introduction, welcome to Surprise Sundays, I am AlphaCreeps and so on. Then, I get into my build that people have posted down into the comments that they wanted me to build. I choose a random one, and build it for next Surprise Sunday show. Then, If there are any, I would to into what OTHER people have done for their build. As in, they make a build, make a video of it, send it in to me, and I make a build of that, but different.

Also, at the end of every video, I will add a, "Bonus" presitation. Where, I put lots of things in a hat (like texture packs, mods, skins, videos, ect) and randomly take one of those out of the hat. Then, at the end of the show, I would feature that.

Any other ideas? Please let me know. Thanks, cya.
AlphaQuark
Level 19 : Journeyman Warrior