forum Forumsplay_arrow Discussions fiber_manual_record General

MineWorld RPG

1 emerald1 reply52 views
created 03/03/2012 2:17 pm by quanose
last reply 03/03/2012 3:37 pm
The official Release will be in about 1 hour, or less! WATCH THE MODS SECTION!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~ I guess this will be the official release area ~~~~~

OK Guys! So, this is a mod that i have been working on for quite some time, but i am only releasing a portion of it, or a "Sample" as some of you would call it, it completely changes minecraft, and it will be getting released in about 1 hour! so stay tuned to the mods section!

Info: It removes all tools except for wooden tools, removes all armor except for leather, and it adds Copper ore, Tin ore, iron mixture, steel ingot, and MUCH, MUCH more! i would list all of the stuff, but the list is WAAAY too long, and i have to go, NOW! i have to go start painting the textures! i hope you guys will love the mod!

Bye! - Q
Posted by avatar
quanose
Level 52 : Grandmaster Narwhal

1 reply

03/03/2012 3:37 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Narwhal
quanose
Alright, i have BAD news, since i lost photoshop while deleting my overloaded in memory account, i lost Photoshop, so im sorry to say that the mod is delayed to being released tomorrow, in about 14:00 Hours. I am so very sorry to those who were wanting to see this, but i have to do all the textures in photoshop, so i guess while i am sitting here waiting for photoshop to update, ill add some extra stuff, and work on Magic. Magic will be released in the next update, so stay tuned!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome