MineWorld RPG

quanose's Avatar quanose3/3/12 2:17 pm
1 emeralds 109 1
3/3/2012 3:37 pm
quanose's Avatar quanose
The official Release will be in about 1 hour, or less! WATCH THE MODS SECTION!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~ I guess this will be the official release area ~~~~~

OK Guys! So, this is a mod that i have been working on for quite some time, but i am only releasing a portion of it, or a "Sample" as some of you would call it, it completely changes minecraft, and it will be getting released in about 1 hour! so stay tuned to the mods section!

Info: It removes all tools except for wooden tools, removes all armor except for leather, and it adds Copper ore, Tin ore, iron mixture, steel ingot, and MUCH, MUCH more! i would list all of the stuff, but the list is WAAAY too long, and i have to go, NOW! i have to go start painting the textures! i hope you guys will love the mod!

Bye! - Q
quanose
Level 54 : Grandmaster Narwhal