leWiS_oWnS_yOu's Avatar leWiS_oWnS_yOu8/31/12 11:46 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 1
8/31/2012 12:52 pm
Esti's Avatar Esti
Minions Mod!!!

Hey Guys Are Girls
This Is ~leWiS Here Doing My First Mod Review
Today I Will Be Reviewing A Mod Called
The Minions Mod! It Is Alot Of Fun, You Can Make Them Dig A Huge Hole Really Far Down To Bedrock And Make A Staircase Up And Down.
Also If You Right Click The Minion It Will Drop What It Has Mined. And If You Hold The Master Staff If Your Hand And Then Rightclick A Chest
( Without Opening It ) The Minions Will Chest All There Loot. And If You Right Click A Tree With The Staff The Minions Will Start Cutting Down The Whole Forest, All The Minions Have Iron Picks And They Can Mine Everything A Diamond Pick Can. If They Mined 5 Diamonds YoU Would Get All Of The Diamonds. When They Have Dug The Hole To Bedrock You Can Make All 4 Of Them Strip Mine In Different Directions And Then When You Right Click You Get All Of What They Mined.

I Really Like The Minions Mod And I Think You Will To If You Liked My Mod Review Please Like For More And Comment What Mod YoU Would Like Me To Do.

Here Is The Skydaz Installer Link --> http://www.skydaz.com/minions-mod-insta ... minecraft/

By ~leWiS

I Hope You Enjoyed.
leWiS_oWnS_yOu
Level 16 : Journeyman Blacksmith