Mist13 livestream, accepting applications

1 emeralds7 replies101 views
mist13 started 07/13/2012 9:01 pm
musicman1105 replied 07/14/2012 12:03 am
Hey some of you may know me, I'm mist13. Lately I've been getting into livestreaming and making videos, and seeing how many of these youtube team things come up, I figure I should try to start one rather than keep making videos alone. The team would of course do a let's play, modded, unless it's on a server. Plenty of PvP action. Some adventure maps. Feed the beast. Vechs Complete the Monument. You get the picture. This will be a lot of Minecraft, but not solely. Maybe some LoL, SC2, L4D2, maybe a few FPSs, I'm up for suggestions. Anyways, fill this out to apply:

IRL first name:
Skype Name:
Have mic? :
What you bring to a team:
About you:
Anything I should know?

I'll fill one out, because I hate it that people starting teams usually don't:

IRL first name: Trevor
Skype Name: nostradaum
Have mic? : Yes
Timezone: PST (-8:00)
What you bring to a team: I record, edit, and produce my own videos. I know near every mainstream mod, an can use them in depth. I know how to talk to the crowd, which some people just can't do.
About you: I'm a bored high schooler, looking for some awesome things to do. I'm pretty smart, 4 AP classes, but I seem to always have free time.
Anything I should know? I am me XD

At about 8 :30 PST I'll be livestreaming a PvP marathon, playing through The survival games, spleef, timebomb, and maybe even some LoL and Sc2. Check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/holymist13
Posted by avatar
mist13
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

7 replies

07/14/2012 12:03 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
musicman1105
IRL first name: James
Skype Name: You have it...
Timezone: EST
What you bring to a team: I will bring my wits, skills, funnyness, and my Jamesness. I will make the time a whole lot of fun. LOLZ I sound weird.
About you: I can build pretty good, I am smart in maps, so if we do a map, or the Survival Games, I would be smart and help you out. I build pretty well so yea. I am mature for my age, but I still like to joke around.
Anything I should know? I am JAMES.
07/13/2012 11:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Goblin
minersofamerica
name;ricky srry forgot to add
07/13/2012 11:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Goblin
minersofamerica
Skype Name:ricky.wisner2
Have mic? :yep
Timezone:central
What you bring to a team:friendliness fun and trust
About you:im cool i like to play minecraft im on late so i can watch over the place
Anything I should know? nuttin really
07/13/2012 11:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MethEngineer
IRL first name: Morgan

Skype Name: Low.Nine.Two - add me please and we can talk on there if you consider accepting me.

Have mic? : Yes.

Timezone: New Zealand

What you bring to a team: Creativity, Thought, Respect. Team Player with ideas to stun harder then AP Ashe arrow =P

About you: Im 19 male fron New Zelaand, i generally play SSP on peaceful till i get established, then set the dificulty up to farm mobs for levels. then progressing after in what ever i see fit, i used to play LoL but i cant as im missing a file now? =(((.

Anything I should know? Add me on skype asap and ring me please. thank you.
07/13/2012 11:35 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
mist13
Livestreaming right now, drop in! If you two want to join, just call me via skype.
07/13/2012 9:19 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
evandarr11
IRL first name:Evan
Skype Name:sniperboy300
Have mic? :yes
Timezone: eastern
What you bring to a team:fun enjoyment and some laughs
About you:i am 13 i play lots of pc game mainly minecraft and magika i am a great builder and decent at redstone. also i like being random sometimes
07/13/2012 9:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
EpicGamingAlive
IRL first name: Nick
Skype Name:EpicGamingAlive
Timezone: Eastern
What you bring to a team: Humor, entertainment, friendship!
About you: played Minecraft sense I was 10, Im awesome at building, and fun to be around.
Anything I should know? Im Awesome! I live in U.S- S.C
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2021
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome