Mod, Book, Roleplay, or Adventure Map?

SoulGamingYT's Avatar SoulGamingYT12/22/17 12:11 am history
1 emeralds 282 5
12/24/2017 10:38 pm
SoulGamingYT's Avatar SoulGamingYT
Hello Everybody,

I have a tough decision that has been holding me back from doing multiple different things lately. I have a really cool idea for something that could easily work for a few different things. Here is a list of all the things that it could work as, as well as reasons for why each and every one of these choices is even here in the first place.

A MOD
A BOOK
A MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY
A MINECRAFT ADVENTURE MAP

NOTE: YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO READ THE TEXT BELOW, BUT YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DO SO IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A MORE THOUGHTFUL DECISION ON THE POLL.

I mainly strive to be an actor and a writer, meaning that making this a book could potentially be really good for me later on in life, but I've also been wanting to make a successful Minecraft Adventure Map with a great story and amazing game play since I was just a 8 years old, which I think this idea would supply just that in an Adventure Map. However, me and my younger step-brother have both been wanting to make a Roleplay together for years as well, and I think that he'd really enjoy being apart of this idea that I've got. The last possible outcome for this idea, is in a Minecraft mod, as I've also been wanting to make a Minecraft mod since I found out the modding was even a thing that you could do in games. I'd hope that it's apparent that I'm in need of help with making this decision, so if you'd be kind enough to submit an answer for the poll, I'd be greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you could also write-up a comment down below and tell me why you think I should do one thing over the other, that'd also be greatly appreciated.

Poll ended 01/06/2018 12:11 am.

SoulGamingYT
Level 1 : New Crafter