Most Serious Cut You've Gotten

Bobby_Joe_'s Avatar Bobby_Joe_6/10/14 9:11 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 111
6/17/2014 9:03 am
Jetra's Avatar Jetra
Like the title says, this is about the most serious cut you've gotten.

Mine was when I was 5, I tripped and smashed my hand through my Grandma and Grandpa's window, and in the process it cut right through my wrist. Blood was literally gushing out of my wrist, then my dad took me to the hospital. (after stopping the bleeding) and i got stitches. When I got home the next day, i had lost so much blood I was dizzy. Even today, the scar is still there.

kbai

:EDIT: Also this other time i tripped and fell on a rock, ripping my left eyebrow in two, so i have a scar that splits my eyebrow in two.
Bobby_Joe_
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/17/2014 9:03 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
what-was-the-worst-injury-you-have-ever-recieved-t383030.html

Similar topic already exists, continue this there.

/lock
06/17/2014 8:47 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer
TheViridian
A lego dented my head and I have a dent in my head now. D:

(and there was blood so it's kind of a cut)
06/17/2014 8:56 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
suck it
06/17/2014 7:41 am
Level 20 : Expert Pirate
Bleyd
I went to a sledding track with some friends and got strapped into the back of the sled, but the attendant tying us in put my hands the wrong way so they were outside the safe zone. When we shoved off, the back of my hands scraped along the track for about 3 seconds over a hundred or so feet. When we reached the bottom and unstrapped ourselves, one of my friends chided me for screaming, saying it wasn't that scary. I held up both my hands to show cuts to the bone all the way across the back of my hand, an inch under the knuckles, and he fell backwards. Oddly enough they completely stopped hurting the next morning, but the scars only lasted a couple years before disappearing.
06/17/2014 7:25 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
PowerPoint Games
Ripped my eye open.

Click to reveal
I crawled into a child lock...
06/17/2014 6:21 am
Seatater180
It isn't really a cut but when I was 9 I was pitching for my PAL baseball team, the first batter I striked out. After that my dad said to me "throw them right in the middle" So when I throw the pitch it comes right back at me and I broke my nose. couldn't play any sports for the whole summer. Why Father Why
06/17/2014 3:23 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
well, i cut my eye once.
i hope no-one says self harm on this thread...
06/12/2014 2:25 am
Level 38 : Artisan Ninja
Popponic
When I was 11, I running in an event at a camp... was wearing jandles/flip flops ._.
I feel over on the road and got a massive hole in my knee, but I was just like 'Why is it always THIS stupid knee?!'
06/12/2014 2:16 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
xXTNT_DudeXx_XD
The most servere one was when i was about 5, so I was running in my house (that was pretty big in gated comunity) then suddently Itrip onto the tile scraping about 1/2 inch x1/2 inch on my sikn in the top left corner and it was gushing blood so i went to the hospital to stop the blood after that they said they could do nothing to make hair grow there now there is a 1/2 in x 1/2 in bald spot on the top left corner of my head. At least I have long hair to cover it XD. But to think of it happing feels like a bad dream come to life.
06/12/2014 1:37 am
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
While I was sled riding I hit my head on a chunk of ice and slit my ear open. I pulled my hat off and blood poured over my shoulders and ran down through my shirt and into my pants. I was rushed to the hospital and got stitches. I also cut my hand with a pocket knife while trying to open a package. I was hanging out with my friend and when I ran past him, I bleed all over him and the walls... and the floor.
06/12/2014 1:02 am
Level 20 : Expert Mage
prof_Lucus
Was using a high powered scroll saw, and accidentally sliced of abit of the nail. Was lucky though I could have sliced thru my whole hand.
06/12/2014 12:53 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
I was at a robotics competition, we had to tear apart a printer, except I was the one doing it. I pressed my thumb to hard against a piece of metal from it, of course it was the sharp end. It dug into my thumb quite deep.

We failed the competition.
06/11/2014 11:29 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
CreepFarmin
Fell off my bike when I was young due to a bad training wheel and my kneecap gushed out blood.
06/11/2014 11:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
PsyCot1K
My friend had gone shopping and had a plastic ziptie around a ring (who does that?) and she asked me to cut it if I could. I used my knife which had just been sharpened the day before and when it cut, my hand jerked and slashed across my thumb; I almost cut off my thumb tip.

The irony? In Boy Scouts, we're always taught to point the blade AWAY from flesh.
06/11/2014 11:23 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
Slit my elbow the other day. It was bleeding for about 2 hours. Stupid seatbelt.
06/11/2014 11:22 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
nyancatfeaver45
When I was in pre school all the kids from all grades played outside. (Don't worry the kids were good.) and a rock litterly came out of no where walk I was talking to my friends and hid me on my forehead. Blood came all the way down to my socks. and they called an ambulance. Thing is I didn't really need to go to the hospital. The most messed up part was they expected us to pay the medical bill yet they called the ambulance.

EDIT: Also when I was 3 I was standing on top of a spinable computer chair while playing on nickjr.com and fell and hit my chin on my keyboard and needed stitches on my chin. I never played the dora game I was playing at the time ever again.
06/11/2014 11:19 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
aipoduhfoaifh
Either: Cut off part of my left thumb while cooking or stepping on a pair of scissors
06/11/2014 11:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragonborn
foeLe
Earlier today I was trying to get a chainsaw started, and I pulled on it wrong, and it fell down and cut my knee a little bit, bled for a while.
06/11/2014 9:13 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
I slid on my belly like a penguin when I foot planted on my scooter too early off a ramp. Didn't get cut but it was fun and after it kinda burned.
06/11/2014 9:05 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
Wow,I am really dark when it comes to my jokes.
06/11/2014 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
thomas-minecraft
Well once I fell off of a ski lift and cut through my snowpants and got a big cut on my knee and needed 6 stitches
06/11/2014 8:55 pm
thomas-minecraft
[color=#FF8000
TehEpicKewlionessI was running really fast, my small toe got caught on a corner and I broke my toe, and nearly ripped it off.

Sounds lovely to get toes ripped off
06/11/2014 8:55 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
I was running, slipped on a curb and ripped all the skin off my big toe. It didn't bleed, didn't hurt, but I rolled 7 times ( My next door neighbour who is my best friend's dad counted ) and nearly got hit by I car. It's fun to have a band aid around a big toe because it feels delightful doesn't it? ( Sarcasm anyone? )
06/11/2014 8:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
WaffleGeek77
I wouldn't really call this a cut, more of a wound, but it was still like an ( l ) on its side right underneath my chin. I had to get stitches.
06/11/2014 8:45 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Dixey Ray
I was three and was playing with a bouncy ball in my grandmother's hall with my mother. She threw it to me, I caught it. When I looked back up I raised the ball above my head " I got it " but there was a slash across the eye lid right above my eye. I didn't feel it till my mom screammed. I got it glued at the hospital after that my mom and grandfather looked for what cut me but they found nothing. It was strange how could a big, beach all bouncy till cut me cause nothing was sharp in the hall.
06/11/2014 8:51 pm
Skeltal
Seems un-natural.

GHOSTS ARE REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
06/11/2014 8:58 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Dixey Ray
I would say no scar but now one eyebrow can go further than the other, one of my theory is a sewing needle was on the floor so when I leaned down to cat h the ball I sliced my eye lid but when we left my grandmother saw it picked it up and left to evidence. But still the blood was on half of my face dripping and all I was concerns with was throwing a ball till my mother said what happened and I saw red on the carpet.
06/11/2014 9:04 pm
Skeltal
By any chance,were you playing with one of these?
06/11/2014 7:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blueyy__
When I was in second or third grade, I had gotten off the bus, and my mom was there waiting for me, and I hardly ever got to see her at that time because of her job, and I was running so fast, I tripped, and lets just say you could see BOTH of my knee caps.
06/11/2014 6:43 pm
Level 20 : Expert Scribe
Medieval-Sanity
TEH PAPER CUT! ( jk ) Does having hot oil splashed on your face count?
06/11/2014 8:32 pm
Skeltal
now how do you suppose that happened in the 1st place?
06/11/2014 6:39 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
TheMightyWaffle
i once played the knife game with a pencil. stabbed almost all the way through my left pinkie.
06/11/2014 1:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MCBuilder12
My sister once got a big scrape on her leg and ankle from a car.
06/11/2014 1:10 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Medx
I died at age 1
06/11/2014 1:08 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Chauronslilsis
I ran into my parents room when I was like 12 years old or something and I threw the door open really hard and it bounced back right when I turned around it hit my eyebrow I had to get like 4 stitches so now I have a nice little half inch scar on my face
I was also messing with a piece of a branch in the backyard with my new swiss army knife (it's a cheap almost completely dull little thing now I need something slightly bigger and sharper) and I sliced my knuckle accidentally (didn't need to get stitches though) and I've cut my middle fingertip with a ceramic knife so now my fingerprint on that finger is weird looking XD
06/11/2014 1:01 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
I had to listen to Miley Cyrus once. It made my ears bleed ._.
(Jk)
06/11/2014 12:49 pm
MCBuilder12
I once fell/jumped off my bike while it fell over, I was bleeding from a scrape, but I don't have the scar to prove it.
06/11/2014 12:27 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
I cut my hand with scissors.
06/11/2014 12:26 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Whoknu
I was playing hockey without a helmet on and someone was winding up to take a slapshot and there stick hit me right next to my eye cutting the skin so i couldnt see for awhile
06/11/2014 12:50 pm
MCBuilder12
I got hit right next to the eye a week ago. it hurt, went numb, and bled.
06/11/2014 12:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
Usberon
i got a baseball bat to the head
I had to get stitches ;/
06/11/2014 12:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Pony
StillCat
Running around when I was young and forehead went right into a shelf.

Yeah, I was rushed to ER.
06/11/2014 12:05 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter
ciacrafter1
I got a paper cut D:
06/11/2014 2:03 am
Enter
worst cut Ive gotten wasn't really much. Sort of sliced half my thumb open when trying to cut up some chicken.
06/11/2014 1:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
CFPal1
I once got in a bike crash and I scraped all the skin on my left shoulder, also Snapped both the bones in my arm and a concussion, but yeah. Scraping all the skin off my shoulder is probably my worst
06/11/2014 1:49 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
I popped a pimple on my face and blood gushed everywhere.....

More serious

I was playing soccer in my backyard, my Helemet was a goal post and I fell over that on a side of a Brock, it was so deep you could see the bone..... I nearly cut my vein,
06/11/2014 1:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
I went to the park and I jumped off a ledge. I broke my arm -_-

06/11/2014 1:41 am
kuteycoolboy
I once took an arrow to the knee, from my ugly brother.
06/11/2014 1:35 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Madam_Power
I was in the backyard and I stepped on a piece of glass and it went so deep it left a dent in the bone. of course I have never been to the hospital[unless when I wasborn[ because my mum said costs to much
06/11/2014 1:33 am
KeefuhGraphics
i cut myself so bad. that i cut myself... 5 gash n stuff cry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome