Deleted

anonpmc2713049's Avatar anonpmc27130496/5/19 2:58 am
6/11/2019 5:42 am
MennoLente's Avatar MennoLente
[deleted]
anonpmc2713049
Level 27 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2019 4:03 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
I feel your pain. Sometimes I get artist block (which is where your mind runs out of ideas to draw or really do anything) as well, and what I normally do when I run out of ideas is to just look around my room (which is filled with ideas), or just go outside and see what you can draw from there. You might be surprised of what you can come up with! :3
06/05/2019 4:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Toast
Laurent_Conlon
Sounds like complete and utter boredom if you ask me. Just give it some time, play something else. Don't put any pressure on your brain and come back to Minecraft in a while.
06/05/2019 2:42 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc2713049
[deleted]
06/05/2019 4:37 am
Level 49 : Master Batman
Vampaa
I find reading comics or other sources of fiction really gets the imagination going, if your not into that kind of stuff, theres always creating content such as stories or images based on real people or events.
06/05/2019 3:18 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Born_0f_Fire
I would not worry too much about it, people naturally have an ebb and flow to their lives. Just like you probably go in spurts of being REALLY interested in playing Minecraft, the next week you might suddenly have the desire to play another game... the same is true for building in MC. You might go a month without having any ideas and then all of a sudden, right in the middle of school or work, you have this crazy idea of how to elaborately decorate a single machine.

Try changing up your world if you need to. A new mod pack, a new single mod, a different seed or location. Try setting custom world gen to completely eliminate water and only include lava lakes. Good luck!
06/05/2019 3:44 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
EndPlayz
That is completely normal, if you do 1 thing a lot, you can get tired of it. Just a natural, not so bad burn-out in creativity. I experience it too, and I think everyone experiences it. And yes, it might seem long, but trust me, the longer the wait, the bigger the creativity spike when it comes.

And 1 thing I do say, is DONT force creativity. Doing that actually result in less creativity, because your brain is focused on thinking of new things, that small things that usually spark an idea, don't get processed into those ideas.
06/06/2019 5:12 pm
Level 24 : Expert Pixel Painter
OmegaVortex
This kind of thing happens to everybody, don't worry.
06/10/2019 9:06 am
Level 20 : Expert Birb
sepamc
Would you look at that, its snowing outside...
06/11/2019 3:14 am
Level 33 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
The most frequent name for this condition is 'writer's block' qv. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer's_block

Professional help may work, but not necessarily better than other solutions (and it will be expensive).
Assuming there is no obvious source for the problem (ie some other aspect of your life eg a situation creating excessive stress), trying the DIY fixes first seems wiser.

Putting a project[s] aside and doing something else (often very different in nature) can often produce a recharge/reset.
(This will not be an option if the issue extends to job related creativity; in that case push through while also attempting various fixes seems the commonest approach.)
06/11/2019 5:29 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Noibat
a lot of people experience this - but if you feel it's not some sort of block, don't hesitate to reach out to someone for some help.
06/11/2019 5:42 am
Level 21 : Expert Artist
MennoLente
If you're not happy with how things are going, have you considered doing something completely different? Just do what makes you happy, and when running out of thing that make you happy, try new things to see if they make you happy.

Don't aspire being something great or great at something, but be great at being happy. Stop worrying, start living.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome