Need feedback with a channel idea!

peace1337's Avatar peace13374/16/13 4:49 pm
1 emeralds 62
So i somehow have a partnerd youtube account with 0 uploads so me and my friends thought that we will start making videos where we eat too much shit, right now we have 1 video were we drink 3l of kama(estonian national drink) video where my friend eats a can full of ketchup a video where i eat 2 tacos/pizzas made with rotten cheese and a video where we eat schoolfood what kinda looks like shit...(they still need editing and subtitles) anyways i was wondering would we have some views with that idea? The Epic Eat Time? Also could you give us some more ideas what to eat? and i am not planning to do it for money we just want to make some people laugh. sorry for typos and for not forming correct sentences i am too tired for that wanted to write it and post it so i could read what you think in the morning...

ohyea almost forgot if sopmeone is willing and he gots time he could design us logo with words TEET and maby a blonde boy eating hamburger 800x800 also we need partnerd channels backround...
again sorry for typos can barely hold my eyes open
peace1337
Level 31 : Artisan Electrician