I need more help...

Ineedhelpplease's Avatar Ineedhelpplease2/10/16 1:38 am
1 emeralds 330 4
2/10/2016 11:36 am
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
Basically I need more help with a girl. Not the same girl. I realised that she probably didn't like me and that there was not point obsessing. I found another girl that I like. The problem is she is 2 years older than me and my best friends sister. She is only 1 year ahead of me in school though. We have lots of similar interests (Assassin's Creed, Lego games, Minecraft etc.). Should I try to ask her out?
Ineedhelpplease
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2016 11:36 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
Any advice you could have gotten on this site was already gotten from your other topic. Ask her out or don't, its that simple. I suggest asking your sister and listening to her.
02/10/2016 5:07 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Best friends sister is worse as it can give you bad rep between you and your best friend,
It is general relationship advice that you dont date people who are close to people you are close to, it ruins relationships between you and that person, as you are essentially jumping into a close relationship and pushing it apart, the relationship here would be between you and your friend and your friend and his/her sister
02/10/2016 4:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ineedhelpplease
She isn't my sisters best friend I don't have a sister she is my best friend's sister. And Planet Datecraft is not a real website.
02/10/2016 4:48 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
I really dont understand why people think planet minecraft is a good place for dating advice

Have you tried

In the end of the day, its your life, do what you think is best, advice from others can only get you so far,

As for the situation, she is your sister's best friend, your sister will probably not take it well as if she is a good friend of hers, you will be pulling her away from your sister which will ruin your relationship with your sister, the relationship between the girl and your sister

This will effect the relationship between you and said girl as you will be pulling apart two relationships for the sake of one that probably will not last due to the relationship between the three of you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome