New purpose for Nether Stars?

Shadeviera's Avatar Shadeviera7/26/20 10:14 pm history
8/17/2020 2:38 am
Avitopia's Avatar Avitopia
Who else here has battled the Wither so many times, that you have so many stars to make enough beacons to light up a large village? I think that Nether Stars should have a new crafting purpose, or even be used as a way to tame some sort of new mob. If you have that problem, I would love to hear your ideas for a new way to use the Nether Stars.

Edit: I realized I posted this to the wrong category. I'm new, so please don't judge. ^^;
Shadeviera
Level 52 : Grandmaster Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2020 2:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Avitopia
I think that the Beacon is a good enough use. In my mod, I have it an alternate use to make weapons, but I've changed a lot and now will say that making it a choice between a Beacon and something equally as awesome would be really hard.
07/26/2020 10:42 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Cookie
Domolas
It could be crafted into a decoration block that can be used to show off, or into something that you can access a new dimension with.

I had a very old idea (from before I've made my YouTube channel) of them being used as a brewing ingredient, but looking back, I wouldn't waste my Nether Stars on potions.
07/26/2020 11:21 pm
Shadeviera
Those are some really good ideas. Even the potion one. Like the block be some sort of cool light that has the enchanted animation on it. And why I say that about the potion one is because what if it were a really strong potion that can make any mob besides illagers and witches tame, and that the more vicious mobs like creepers or zombies will actually fight beside you. The more neutral mobs like zombie pigmen and endermen you should be able to trade with. Like turning a zombie villager into a regular one. Only the pigmen and endermen don't change the way they look. It's just an idea.
07/27/2020 12:04 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Cookie
Domolas
"zombie pigmen"
Looks like I've detected someone stuck in time...
07/27/2020 2:44 pm
Shadeviera
Yeah, it's just easier to say. Plus, I liked the zombie pigmen rather than the new 'zombified piglins.' It's just... No, just no. Plus it ruins a whole lot of lore theories. Even if I didn't start playing until last year, after the village and pillage update, I will still always remember the pigmen. Too bad for noobs tho.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome